|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Frank drive?
(a) A sedan.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A pickup.
(d) A van.
2. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
(a) From Nantucket Island to Hilton Head Island.
(b) From Diamond Cove to Roanoke Island.
(c) From Cape Fear Coast to Cumbrland Island.
(d) From Long Island Sound to Block Island.
3. What material does the boat-maker Cody, Brian, and Sophie visit mainly work with?
4. How does the narrator describe sailing?
(a) Like being inside a painting.
(b) Like flying over the water.
(c) Like floating in nothingness.
(d) Like riding a wild beast.
5. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) That he doesn't know.
(b) Not to talk about it.
(c) That he won't tell.
(d) That it's none of Brian's business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Sophie her journal?
2. Why did Sophie's family move?
3. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's family trade for a car?
4. What does one of Sophie's friends complain being on a boat would be like?
5. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)