|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does most of the cooking and cleaning on the ship?
(b) Uncle Dock.
2. What does Uncle Dock call the wind?
(a) A capricious lady.
(b) A fickle friend.
(c) A raging bull.
(d) A troubled goddess.
3. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
4. Where do Cody and Sophie go, while Uncle Dock is tinkering with the electrics?
(a) To a bird sanctuary.
(b) To an antiques gallery.
(c) To an art museum.
(d) To an old shipwreck.
5. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie tell himself while he rushes to get to the other side of the river?
(a) Giddy-up, giddy-up!
(b) Mush-ye, mush-ye!
(c) Gosh almighty, gosh almighty!
(d) Oh no, oh no!
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Uncle Mo give for not helping to clean?
2. What does Stew say Claire thought of him and his brothers when she was young?
3. What does the tall, lanky woman say is on Wood Island?
4. Where does Sophie live while working on the boat?
5. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)