|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers and sisters does Frank's father have?
2. Why did Sophie's family move?
(a) Sophie's father wanted to be near his family.
(b) Sophie's father inherited a house.
(c) Sophie's mother got a new job.
(d) Sophie's mother missed the Kentucky mountains.
3. How does Sophie feel about climbing all the way up to the bosun's chair?
(a) She is excited to climb up.
(b) She is willing to climb up, but doesn't really care.
(c) She is frightened to climb up.
(d) She doesn't let anyone know how she feels about it.
4. What do the two girls on the beach ask Cody and Brian?
(a) What time it is.
(b) Where they come from.
(c) Which way town is.
(d) How long they're staying for.
5. Which of the following is not one of the "lands" Sophie is usually in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian plan to do, after Cody and Sophie get back from Wood Island?
2. What is Uncle Mo's name short for?
3. Who writes down all the things that need to be fixed on the boat on a clipboard?
4. What does one of Sophie's friends complain being on a boat would be like?
5. What does Uncle Dock plan to teach the others on the journey?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)