|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
2. In his journal, what animals does Cody compare his father with?
(a) A cat and a spider.
(b) A slug and a crab.
(c) A weasel and a snake.
(d) A shark and a jackel.
3. When is the expedition planning to set sail?
(a) The last week in June.
(b) The last week in July.
(c) The first week in July.
(d) The first week in June.
4. What does the tall, lanky woman say is on Wood Island?
5. What does Sophie's mother do when Sophie calls?
(a) She just tells Sophie to talk.
(b) She asks endless questions.
(c) She keeps bursting into tears.
(d) She keeps repeating how great it is to talk to Sophie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Dock plan to teach the others on the journey?
2. What material does the boat-maker Cody, Brian, and Sophie visit mainly work with?
3. What does Uncle Stew call six to eight foot waves?
4. How does Bompie act when Sophie' mother calls him?
5. Why does Brian think no one likes him?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)