|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III - The Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Uncle Dock estimate that the whole trip will take?
(a) Three to four weeks.
(b) Six to eight weeks.
(c) Fifteen to sixteen weeks.
(d) Ten to twelve weeks.
2. What does Brian plan to do, after Cody and Sophie get back from Wood Island?
(a) He plans a schedule of visits to Wood Island.
(b) He plans a chart of what each person is doing each day.
(c) He plans a buddy system so no one goes off alone.
(d) He plans an emergency rescue system in case someone is lost at sea.
3. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
(a) From Cape Fear Coast to Cumbrland Island.
(b) From Nantucket Island to Hilton Head Island.
(c) From Diamond Cove to Roanoke Island.
(d) From Long Island Sound to Block Island.
4. What does Sophie imagine being when she grows up, while visiting Seal Cove?
(a) A lobster fisherman.
(b) A whaler.
(c) A ship builder.
(d) A salmon fisherman.
5. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) That he doesn't know.
(b) Not to talk about it.
(c) That it's none of Brian's business.
(d) That he won't tell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie say when Uncle Stew asks if she's scared?
2. What is Uncle Mo's name short for?
3. What does Sophie want to fix on the boat?
4. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's family trade for a car?
5. What does Uncle Dock call the boat?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)