Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Shakedown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Dock call the competitiveness among boat owners in Martha's Vineyard?
(a) Boat bombast.
(b) Boat attitude.
(c) Boat envy.
(d) Boat boxing.
2. Who writes down all the things that need to be fixed on the boat on a clipboard?
(a) Uncle Dock.
(c) Uncle Stew.
3. What does Uncle Dock call the boat?
(a) His baby.
(b) His hobby.
(c) His pet.
(d) His monkey.
4. Who or what calls to the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The sea.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) A friend.
(d) The wind.
5. Which of the following is not one of the sides of Sophie?
(a) Absentminded and careless.
(b) Hardheaded and impulsive.
(c) Logical and down-to-earth.
(d) Dreamy and romantic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe sailing?
2. How old is Sophie?
3. When dolphins come to the side of the boat, how big are their groups?
4. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
5. Aside from Sophie, how many people are going on the sailing trip across the ocean?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)