|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Pommerer's family fear would rape them?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Italians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Russians.
2. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) They turned him down.
(b) He was captured.
(c) He became a spy.
(d) He became a double agent.
3. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A DDR spy.
(c) A shipping clerk.
(d) A BRD official.
4. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
(a) Have love affairs.
(b) Burn effigies.
(c) Fight indiscriminately.
(d) Buy homes.
5. For how much money was Gartenschläger ransomed by the BRD?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
2. Where did Lena grow up?
3. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
4. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
5. When Biermann is exiled, what do his supporters in East Berlin fear?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)