|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
(a) Desert his group.
(b) Give up.
(c) Build his own army.
(d) Fight his group.
2. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
3. Where did Lena grow up?
4. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
(a) 14,000 DM.
(b) 18,000 DM.
(c) 12,000 DM.
(d) 15,000 DM.
5. What is the subject of the documentary that the Narrator watches with Pommerer?
(a) The partition.
(b) The war.
(c) The reconstruction.
(d) The reunification.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
2. Who did Pommerer's family fear would rape them?
3. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
4. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
5. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)