|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 10 to 12.
(b) 12 to 2.
(c) 2 to 4.
(d) 3 to 5.
2. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
(a) Marlow and Bill.
(b) Robert and Frieda.
(c) Loch and Walter.
(d) Bolle and Robert.
3. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
(a) A tank.
(b) A knife.
(c) A servant.
(d) A pistol.
4. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
5. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Kreuzberg garret.
(b) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(c) Stasi plan.
(d) BRD agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an indulgent pleasure that the Narrator likes to do in West Berlin?
2. To whom does Bolle return after double crossing both the BRD and DDR?
3. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
4. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
5. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)