|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
2. What is an indulgent pleasure that the Narrator likes to do in West Berlin?
(a) Drive fast.
(b) Eat hamburgers.
(c) Drink beer.
(d) Have chocolate.
3. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
(a) A DDR spy.
(b) A shipping clerk.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A BRD official.
4. Who seduces Lena but abandons her?
(a) An Italian writer.
(b) A Soviet count.
(c) A Red Army pilot.
(d) A Russian priest.
5. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A mass murderer.
(b) A lost, confused soul.
(c) A convicted felon.
(d) A parapalegic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
2. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
3. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
4. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
5. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)