|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
(a) His exile from work.
(b) His support of a scientist.
(c) His participation in a protest.
(d) His fear of death.
2. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
3. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
(a) Their guns and bullets.
(b) Their decor and makeup.
(c) Their stations and power.
(d) Their dental work and wristwatches.
4. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
(a) The Italians.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Germans.
5. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 10 to 12.
(b) 2 to 4.
(c) 3 to 5.
(d) 12 to 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
2. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
3. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
4. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
5. What does the Narrator bring into East Berlin that he is allowed to carry?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)