|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 12 month.
(b) 8 month.
(c) 10 month.
(d) 5 month.
2. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
3. Who is the co-worker that was found to have Western currency in his apartment and later is declared to be insane?
4. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A lost, confused soul.
(b) A mass murderer.
(c) A convicted felon.
(d) A parapalegic.
5. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
2. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
3. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
4. Where does the Narrator's aunt live?
5. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)