|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the co-worker that was found to have Western currency in his apartment and later is declared to be insane?
2. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
a) Hide from it.
b) Respect it.
c) Accept it.
d) Challenge it.
3. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
4. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
5. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the...
This section contains 1,005 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)