Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
2. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
3. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
a) Austrian and Prussian.
b) English and French.
c) German and Bolivian.
d) Russian and German.
4. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
a) The Western coverage of the story.
b) The American coverage of the story.
c) The Eastern coverage of the story.
d) The Russian coverage of the story.
5. When the Narrator moves...
This section contains 979 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)