|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
(a) His participation in a protest.
(b) His support of a scientist.
(c) His fear of death.
(d) His exile from work.
2. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
(b) French Foreign Legion.
(d) West German Defense.
3. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
4. What did the Narrator's uncle do for a living before he died?
(a) He was an artist.
(b) He was a poet.
(c) He was a mining executive.
(d) He was a preacher.
5. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A TV antenna.
(b) A satellite dish.
(c) A radio transmitter.
(d) A substation.
6. What is everything in the DDR about?
7. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
(d) Free choice.
8. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
9. When Bolle jumps the wall, what does he tell the DDR guards that he wants?
(a) To give in.
(b) To return home.
(c) To fight with them.
(d) To learn secrets.
10. Who seduces Lena but abandons her?
(a) A Soviet count.
(b) An Italian writer.
(c) A Red Army pilot.
(d) A Russian priest.
11. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Kreuzberg garret.
(b) BRD agency.
(c) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(d) Stasi plan.
12. Where did Lena grow up?
13. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
(a) A shipping clerk.
(b) A DDR spy.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A BRD official.
14. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A lost, confused soul.
(b) A parapalegic.
(c) A mass murderer.
(d) A convicted felon.
15. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(c) Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
2. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
3. What is Robert's defense against worry?
4. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
5. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)