|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
2. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
(a) Desert his group.
(b) Build his own army.
(c) Fight his group.
(d) Give up.
3. What is an indulgent pleasure that the Narrator likes to do in West Berlin?
(a) Drive fast.
(b) Eat hamburgers.
(c) Drink beer.
(d) Have chocolate.
4. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
5. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
(a) How to arrest criminals.
(c) How to gather data.
(d) How to fight superiors.
6. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
(b) Free choice.
7. What is Gartenschläger arrested for stealing?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A gun.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A robot.
8. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
(a) Their guns and bullets.
(b) Their stations and power.
(c) Their dental work and wristwatches.
(d) Their decor and makeup.
9. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
(b) Free choice.
10. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
(a) A knife.
(b) A tank.
(c) A servant.
(d) A pistol.
11. What is everything in the DDR about?
12. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
(a) A Kreuzberg gathering.
(b) A West Berlin court.
(c) An ad hoc committee.
(d) A Stasi official meeting.
13. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
(a) Violence is breaking out.
(b) Demonstrations are beginning.
(c) Paranoia is building up.
(d) Alarms are going off.
14. In Pommerer's favorite bar, what does the Narrator complain about?
(a) His hair.
(b) His age.
(c) His fears.
(d) His stories.
15. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(c) Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
2. For how much money was Gartenschläger ransomed by the BRD?
3. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
4. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
5. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)