|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 2 to 4.
(b) 12 to 2.
(c) 3 to 5.
(d) 10 to 12.
2. What does the stranger that buys Pommerer drinks want Pommerer to join?
(a) His spy organization.
(b) His plant.
(c) His train.
(d) His ship.
3. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
(b) How to gather data.
(c) How to fight superiors.
(d) How to arrest criminals.
4. Where did Lena grow up?
5. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
(a) 100,000 DM.
(b) 150,000 DM.
(c) 20,000 DM.
(d) 50,000 DM.
6. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
(a) A news reporter.
(b) A railroad official.
(c) A weapons expert.
(d) A blonde diva.
7. Who is the Narrator's aunt?
8. When was Bolle ransomed by the BRD?
9. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) A woman with a chicken.
(b) A drunkard.
(c) A man with a dog.
(d) A priest.
10. What does the Narrator bring into East Berlin that he is allowed to carry?
(a) His dog.
(b) His stories.
(c) His phone.
(d) His cat.
11. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
(a) His Kreuzberg garret.
(b) His Roman villa.
(c) His underground station.
(d) His suburban paradise.
12. Where is Gartenschläger killed?
13. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
14. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
(a) Buy homes.
(b) Burn effigies.
(c) Fight indiscriminately.
(d) Have love affairs.
15. What is the subject of the documentary that the Narrator watches with Pommerer?
(a) The war.
(b) The partition.
(c) The reconstruction.
(d) The reunification.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
2. At what age was Gartenschläger arrested for treason?
3. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
4. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
5. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)