Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
(a) His exile from work.
(b) His support of a scientist.
(c) His participation in a protest.
(d) His fear of death.
2. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
3. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
(a) Their guns and bullets.
(b) Their decor and makeup.
(c) Their stations and power.
(d) Their dental work and wristwatches.
4. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
(a) The Italians.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Germans.
5. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 10 to 12.
(b) 2 to 4.
(c) 3 to 5.
(d) 12 to 2.
6. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
(a) A DDR spy.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A shipping clerk.
(d) A BRD official.
7. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A mass murderer.
(b) A lost, confused soul.
(c) A convicted felon.
(d) A parapalegic.
8. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) A woman with a chicken.
(b) A man with a dog.
(c) A priest.
(d) A drunkard.
9. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
10. What does the Narrator bring into East Berlin that he is allowed to carry?
(a) His dog.
(b) His phone.
(c) His cat.
(d) His stories.
11. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(a) Dominican Republic.
12. In Pommerer's favorite bar, what does the Narrator complain about?
(a) His hair.
(b) His fears.
(c) His age.
(d) His stories.
13. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
14. Who is the co-worker that was found to have Western currency in his apartment and later is declared to be insane?
15. What did the Narrator's uncle do for a living before he died?
(a) He was an artist.
(b) He was a mining executive.
(c) He was a preacher.
(d) He was a poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
2. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
3. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
4. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
5. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)