|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
2. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A cop.
(c) An officer.
(d) A double agent.
3. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A TV antenna.
(b) A radio transmitter.
(c) A substation.
(d) A satellite dish.
4. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(b) Kreuzberg garret.
(c) Stasi plan.
(d) BRD agency.
5. What does Pommerer learn from the foreigners in 1945?
(a) "Peace please!"
(b) "Have you chewing gum?"
(c) "Ami, go home."
(d) "Go away!"
6. Where did Lena grow up?
7. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
8. When Biermann is exiled, what do his supporters in East Berlin fear?
(a) A ritual of control.
(b) A ransom.
(c) A lack of spontaneity.
(d) A change in power.
9. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
(b) For lying to the police.
(c) For being a metal worker.
(d) For stealing tires.
10. What is an indulgent pleasure that the Narrator likes to do in West Berlin?
(a) Drink beer.
(b) Have chocolate.
(c) Drive fast.
(d) Eat hamburgers.
11. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A DDR spy.
(c) A shipping clerk.
(d) A BRD official.
12. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) A drunkard.
(b) A priest.
(c) A woman with a chicken.
(d) A man with a dog.
13. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
(a) A gunsmith.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A metal worker.
(d) A lawyer.
14. Who is the Narrator's aunt?
15. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
(c) French Foreign Legion.
(d) West German Defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger that buys Pommerer drinks want Pommerer to join?
2. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
3. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
4. Who did Pommerer's family fear would rape them?
5. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)