|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age was Gartenschläger arrested for treason?
2. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
(a) A wire.
(b) A fence.
(c) A guard.
(d) A dog.
3. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
(d) Free choice.
4. What did the Narrator's uncle do for a living before he died?
(a) He was an artist.
(b) He was a poet.
(c) He was a mining executive.
(d) He was a preacher.
5. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
6. Where is Gartenschläger killed?
7. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
(a) Violence is breaking out.
(b) Demonstrations are beginning.
(c) Paranoia is building up.
(d) Alarms are going off.
8. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
(a) 15,000 DM.
(b) 18,000 DM.
(c) 12,000 DM.
(d) 14,000 DM.
9. What does the stranger that buys Pommerer drinks want Pommerer to join?
(a) His spy organization.
(b) His ship.
(c) His plant.
(d) His train.
10. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
(a) Loch and Walter.
(b) Marlow and Bill.
(c) Bolle and Robert.
(d) Robert and Frieda.
11. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
(a) 150,000 DM.
(b) 100,000 DM.
(c) 50,000 DM.
(d) 20,000 DM.
12. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
13. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 8 month.
(b) 5 month.
(c) 10 month.
(d) 12 month.
14. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A TV antenna.
(b) A radio transmitter.
(c) A satellite dish.
(d) A substation.
15. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(b) BRD agency.
(c) Kreuzberg garret.
(d) Stasi plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
2. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
3. Who did Pommerer's family fear would rape them?
4. Where did Lena grow up?
5. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)