|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Germans.
2. When was Bolle ransomed by the BRD?
3. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) He became a double agent.
(b) He became a spy.
(c) He was captured.
(d) They turned him down.
4. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 8 month.
(b) 12 month.
(c) 10 month.
(d) 5 month.
5. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(d) Dominican Republic.
6. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
(a) A fence.
(b) A wire.
(c) A dog.
(d) A guard.
7. What is Gartenschläger arrested for stealing?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A gun.
(d) A robot.
8. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) BRD agency.
(b) Stasi plan.
(c) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(d) Kreuzberg garret.
9. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A lost, confused soul.
(b) A mass murderer.
(c) A parapalegic.
(d) A convicted felon.
10. To whom does Bolle return after double crossing both the BRD and DDR?
(a) The Soviets.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Americans.
11. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
(a) A metal worker.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A gunsmith.
12. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
13. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
14. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
15. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
(a) A news reporter.
(b) A blonde diva.
(c) A railroad official.
(d) A weapons expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
2. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
3. What is everything in the DDR about?
4. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
5. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)