|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
(b) Free choice.
2. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Stasi plan.
(b) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(c) Kreuzberg garret.
(d) BRD agency.
3. When Bolle jumps the wall, what does he tell the DDR guards that he wants?
(a) To fight with them.
(b) To return home.
(c) To give in.
(d) To learn secrets.
4. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
5. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(b) Dominican Republic.
6. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
(a) A fence.
(b) A dog.
(c) A wire.
(d) A guard.
7. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A cop.
(c) An officer.
(d) A double agent.
8. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
(a) His Roman villa.
(b) His underground station.
(c) His Kreuzberg garret.
(d) His suburban paradise.
9. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
10. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
11. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
(a) A Victorian b&b.
(b) A bunker.
(c) A Russian hideout.
(d) A mansion.
12. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
(a) Robert and Frieda.
(b) Loch and Walter.
(c) Bolle and Robert.
(d) Marlow and Bill.
13. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
(a) A servant.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A tank.
(d) A knife.
14. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
15. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
(a) 18,000 DM.
(b) 15,000 DM.
(c) 14,000 DM.
(d) 12,000 DM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator bring into East Berlin that he is allowed to carry?
2. What does the stranger that buys Pommerer drinks want Pommerer to join?
3. Who is the co-worker that was found to have Western currency in his apartment and later is declared to be insane?
4. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
5. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)