|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A cop.
(c) An officer.
(d) A double agent.
2. Who is the co-worker that was found to have Western currency in his apartment and later is declared to be insane?
3. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
(a) His fear of death.
(b) His exile from work.
(c) His support of a scientist.
(d) His participation in a protest.
4. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 5 month.
(b) 12 month.
(c) 8 month.
(d) 10 month.
5. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
6. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
(a) His Roman villa.
(b) His underground station.
(c) His suburban paradise.
(d) His Kreuzberg garret.
7. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
8. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
(a) A shipping clerk.
(b) A BRD official.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A DDR spy.
9. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
(a) Violence is breaking out.
(b) Alarms are going off.
(c) Demonstrations are beginning.
(d) Paranoia is building up.
10. What did the Narrator's uncle do for a living before he died?
(a) He was a poet.
(b) He was a preacher.
(c) He was an artist.
(d) He was a mining executive.
11. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
(b) Machine guns.
12. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A TV antenna.
(b) A substation.
(c) A satellite dish.
(d) A radio transmitter.
13. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
14. What does the DDR employ along the border that Gartenschläger wants to have?
(a) Guard bullets.
(b) Invisible mines.
(c) Invisible fence.
(d) Self-triggering robots.
15. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
Short Answer Questions
1. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
2. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
3. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
4. When Bolle jumps the wall, what does he tell the DDR guards that he wants?
5. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)