|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(b) Dominican Republic.
2. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
3. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
4. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
(b) For being a metal worker.
(c) For lying to the police.
(d) For stealing tires.
5. When Bolle jumps the wall, what does he tell the DDR guards that he wants?
(a) To give in.
(b) To fight with them.
(c) To return home.
(d) To learn secrets.
6. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
(b) West German Defense.
(d) French Foreign Legion.
7. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
8. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
9. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
(d) Free choice.
10. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Russians.
11. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A TV antenna.
(b) A satellite dish.
(c) A substation.
(d) A radio transmitter.
12. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
(a) A Kreuzberg gathering.
(b) A West Berlin court.
(c) An ad hoc committee.
(d) A Stasi official meeting.
13. What is Robert's defense against worry?
(a) Pretend it did not happen.
(b) Show no surprise.
(c) Have a routine.
(d) Fight your opponent.
14. For how much money was Gartenschläger ransomed by the BRD?
15. Who is the Narrator's aunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
2. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
3. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
4. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
5. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)