Short Answer Key
1. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
Expression and clothing.
3. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
4. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
5. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
6. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
7. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
8. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
9. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
10. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the...
This section contains 2,388 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)