Short Answer Questions
1. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
3. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
4. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
5. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
6. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
7. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
8. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)