|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator find amiable to talk to at the border crossing?
(a) The actress.
(b) The customs official.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The sergeant.
2. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) An old stately mansion.
(b) A generations-old family house.
(c) A courthouse.
(d) A broken down villa.
3. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
(a) A singer.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A violinist.
(d) A writer.
4. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
5. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
2. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
3. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
4. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
5. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)