|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
2. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
(a) Buy homes.
(b) Have love affairs.
(c) Burn effigies.
(d) Fight indiscriminately.
3. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
(a) His support of a scientist.
(b) His participation in a protest.
(c) His exile from work.
(d) His fear of death.
4. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A tank.
(c) A knife.
(d) A servant.
5. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
(a) Pull together.
(b) Pull apart.
(c) Fight together.
(d) Shoot together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building tear down?
2. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
3. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
4. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
5. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)