|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the construction workers in the Narrator's building say that the Soviets will forbid them from doing?
(a) Outperforming them.
(b) Getting rich.
2. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 10 month.
(b) 12 month.
(c) 5 month.
(d) 8 month.
3. What is Robert's defense against worry?
(a) Fight your opponent.
(b) Have a routine.
(c) Show no surprise.
(d) Pretend it did not happen.
4. What is the plan through which Robert enjoys benefits in Berlin?
5. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Polar extremes.
(b) Underground cellar.
(c) Constitutional bunker.
(d) Psychiatric evaluation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
2. What does the Narrator bring into East Berlin that he is allowed to carry?
3. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
4. What does the Narrator do when Lena tries to talk to him in the final chapter?
5. What does the stranger that buys Pommerer drinks want Pommerer to join?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)