|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
(b) Scuba diving.
2. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
(b) American invasion of Prussia.
(c) American invasion of France.
(d) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
3. Who is chatty with the Narrator at the border crossing?
(a) A friend.
(b) A guard.
(c) A customs man.
(d) A priest.
4. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building tear down?
5. Where did Lena grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
2. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
3. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
4. To whom does Bolle intend to betray the DDR officials?
5. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)