|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
2. What are fans of the Soviet-American hockey game disturbed at watching?
(a) Tension of military actions in France and Germany.
(b) Tension of military actions in Afghanistan and Peru.
(c) Tension of military actions in Costa Rica and El Salvador.
(d) Tension of military actions in Afghanistan and El Salvador.
3. Who seduces Lena but abandons her?
(a) A Russian priest.
(b) A Soviet count.
(c) An Italian writer.
(d) A Red Army pilot.
4. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
5. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
(a) French Foreign Legion.
(b) West German Defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator refuse to do with Lena?
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
4. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
5. What country is NOT discussed in Chapter 5?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)