|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator think he is more durable than?
(a) His fears.
(b) His lover.
(c) His friends.
(d) His belongings.
2. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
(b) Polar opposites.
3. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
(a) 50,000 DM.
(b) 20,000 DM.
(c) 150,000 DM.
(d) 100,000 DM.
4. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
5. Who do the construction workers in the Narrator's apartment building work for?
(a) The BRD.
(b) The Stasi.
(c) The DDR.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building debate about the DDR soccer players?
2. What is refunded to the Narrator because he is smart-alecky at the border crossing?
3. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
4. What does the Narrator talk to the customs man about?
5. What is Gartenschläger arrested for stealing?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)