|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(b) Volcanic ash.
(d) Lime dust.
2. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 12 month.
(b) 5 month.
(c) 8 month.
(d) 10 month.
3. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
(a) A gunsmith.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A metal worker.
4. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(b) Dominican Republic.
5. What does the DDR employ along the border that Gartenschläger wants to have?
(a) Invisible mines.
(b) Invisible fence.
(c) Guard bullets.
(d) Self-triggering robots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
2. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
3. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
4. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
5. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)