|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
(a) A dog.
(b) A fence.
(c) A wire.
(d) A guard.
2. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 10 to 12.
(b) 3 to 5.
(c) 2 to 4.
(d) 12 to 2.
3. Where does the Narrator's aunt live?
4. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
2. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
3. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
4. How does Kabe fool his government?
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)