|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
(b) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(c) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
(d) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
2. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
3. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
4. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Americans.
5. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lena grow up?
2. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building tear down?
3. When Biermann is exiled, what do his supporters in East Berlin fear?
4. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
5. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)