|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) Russian and German.
(b) German and Bolivian.
(c) English and French.
(d) Austrian and Prussian.
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of jokes.
(b) Lack of rules.
(c) Lack of communists.
(d) Lack of hygiene.
4. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
5. What do the construction workers in the Narrator's building think that they have a chance of winning in the Olympics?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
2. Who does Robert talk to at Charlie's that he considers an aggressor?
3. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
4. Why is the customs official searching the Narrator's possession?
5. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)