|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
2. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
(a) A Russian hideout.
(b) A Victorian b&b.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A bunker.
3. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(b) West Germans.
(d) East Germans.
4. In Pommerer's favorite bar, what does the Narrator complain about?
(a) His hair.
(b) His fears.
(c) His age.
(d) His stories.
5. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
2. Who is chatty with the Narrator at the border crossing?
3. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
4. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
5. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)