|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
2. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
3. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building debate about the DDR soccer players?
(a) If they will take the gold medal.
(b) If they will win at swimming.
(c) If they will survive.
(d) If they are trustworthy.
4. What is refunded to the Narrator because he is smart-alecky at the border crossing?
(a) His papers.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His comforts.
(d) His fees.
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Narrator's apartment furnished?
2. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
3. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
4. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
5. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)