|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
2. What does Pommerer learn from the foreigners in 1945?
(a) "Ami, go home."
(b) "Go away!"
(c) "Peace please!"
(d) "Have you chewing gum?"
3. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
4. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
(a) To destroy the Wall.
(b) To fortify the Wall.
(c) To climb the Wall.
(d) To escape the Wall.
5. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 8 month.
(b) 5 month.
(c) 10 month.
(d) 12 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
2. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
3. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
4. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
5. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)