|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
2. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
3. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
4. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(a) West German state.
(c) East German state.
5. What helps the Narrator overcome his fear in his apartment in the winter in the dark?
(a) Gaining self-control.
(b) Talking to his friends.
(c) Turning on the light.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
2. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
3. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
4. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
5. What do the construction workers in the Narrator's building say that the Soviets will forbid them from doing?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)