|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the documentary that the Narrator watches with Pommerer?
(a) The reunification.
(b) The war.
(c) The partition.
(d) The reconstruction.
2. How does Kabe fool his government?
(a) He fights their clinics.
(b) He spies on them.
(c) He is unemployed and lives off the state.
(d) He burns their flags.
3. What is the Narrator fearful of in the last paragraphs of the book?
4. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 10 to 12.
(b) 2 to 4.
(c) 12 to 2.
(d) 3 to 5.
5. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Pommerer's family fear would rape them?
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
4. What does the Narrator think will survive everyone?
5. When was Bolle ransomed by the BRD?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)