|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His life.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His neighborhood.
(d) His friend's death.
2. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To meet some girls.
(c) To see a film.
(d) To get food.
3. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Stasi plan.
(b) BRD agency.
(c) Kreuzberg garret.
(d) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
4. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
(a) 12,000 DM.
(b) 18,000 DM.
(c) 15,000 DM.
(d) 14,000 DM.
5. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
(b) Free choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
2. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
3. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
4. What is everything in the DDR about?
5. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)