|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 8 month.
(b) 12 month.
(c) 10 month.
(d) 5 month.
2. What does the stranger that buys Pommerer drinks want Pommerer to join?
(a) His spy organization.
(b) His plant.
(c) His train.
(d) His ship.
3. What does Pommerer learn from the foreigners in 1945?
(a) "Ami, go home."
(b) "Peace please!"
(c) "Go away!"
(d) "Have you chewing gum?"
4. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
(a) An officer.
(b) A double agent.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A cop.
5. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Constitutional bunker.
(b) Psychiatric evaluation.
(c) Underground cellar.
(d) Polar extremes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
2. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
3. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
4. What is Gartenschläger arrested for stealing?
5. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)