|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Germans.
2. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
3. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
(a) Marlow and Bill.
(b) Loch and Walter.
(c) Bolle and Robert.
(d) Robert and Frieda.
4. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For stealing tires.
(b) For lying to the police.
(c) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
(d) For being a metal worker.
5. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Singing and dancing.
(b) Expression and clothing.
(c) Hairstyle and practice.
(d) Noise and serenity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lena grow up?
2. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
3. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
4. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
5. When Biermann is exiled, what do his supporters in East Berlin fear?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)