|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For lying to the police.
(b) For being a metal worker.
(c) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
(d) For stealing tires.
2. How does Kabe fool his government?
(a) He fights their clinics.
(b) He spies on them.
(c) He is unemployed and lives off the state.
(d) He burns their flags.
3. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
4. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
5. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
2. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
3. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
4. What is Robert's defense against worry?
5. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)