|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
(a) Machine guns.
2. Where is Gartenschläger killed?
3. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
(a) A railroad official.
(b) A weapons expert.
(c) A blonde diva.
(d) A news reporter.
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Politics and the environment.
(b) Guests and strangers.
(c) Art and literature.
(d) Food and cooking.
5. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
(a) Whether they will suffer.
(b) Whether life is livable.
(c) Whether they will fit in.
(d) Whether they will lose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
2. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
3. What is the subject of the documentary that the Narrator watches with Pommerer?
4. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
5. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)