|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Politics and the environment.
(b) Guests and strangers.
(c) Art and literature.
(d) Food and cooking.
2. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
3. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) He became a spy.
(b) He was captured.
(c) They turned him down.
(d) He became a double agent.
4. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
(a) Successful scientists.
(b) Successful designers.
(c) Successful poets.
(d) Successful writers.
5. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 10 to 12.
(b) 3 to 5.
(c) 2 to 4.
(d) 12 to 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was Gartenschläger arrested for treason?
2. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
3. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
4. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
5. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)