|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
2. To whom does Bolle intend to betray the DDR officials?
(a) US authorities.
(b) Soviet KGB.
(c) Greek police.
(d) Italian mafia.
3. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
(a) Singing wrestlers.
(b) Dancing troupes.
(c) Bus loads of visitors.
(d) Fighting monkeys.
4. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A lost, confused soul.
(b) A mass murderer.
(c) A parapalegic.
(d) A convicted felon.
5. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Opera.
(b) The Flag.
(c) The currency.
(d) The Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
2. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
3. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
4. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
5. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)