|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
2. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
3. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) A woman with a chicken.
(b) A drunkard.
(c) A priest.
(d) A man with a dog.
4. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
(a) 15,000 DM.
(b) 18,000 DM.
(c) 14,000 DM.
(d) 12,000 DM.
5. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
(a) Of listening and learning.
(b) Of fighting and living.
(c) Of dancing and singing.
(d) Of talking and behaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
2. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
3. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
4. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
5. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)