|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
(a) How to gather data.
(b) How to arrest criminals.
(d) How to fight superiors.
2. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Italians.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Americans.
3. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
4. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Underground cellar.
(b) Psychiatric evaluation.
(c) Constitutional bunker.
(d) Polar extremes.
5. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 10 to 12.
(b) 12 to 2.
(c) 3 to 5.
(d) 2 to 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
2. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
3. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
4. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
5. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)