|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) Abandoned farm cottages.
(b) Old industrial buildings.
(c) Broken down jeeps.
(d) New barns.
2. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
3. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(a) East German state.
(b) West German state.
4. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
5. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
(b) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
(c) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
(d) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
2. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
3. What did the Narrator's uncle do for a living before he died?
4. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
5. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)