|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 10 to 12.
(b) 12 to 2.
(c) 2 to 4.
(d) 3 to 5.
2. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Art and literature.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Guests and strangers.
(d) Politics and the environment.
3. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
4. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
(a) Their decor and makeup.
(b) Their guns and bullets.
(c) Their dental work and wristwatches.
(d) Their stations and power.
5. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
2. When Bolle jumps the wall, what does he tell the DDR guards that he wants?
3. Where is Gartenschläger killed?
4. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
5. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)