|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(b) East Germans.
(d) West Germans.
2. How does Kabe fool his government?
(a) He burns their flags.
(b) He is unemployed and lives off the state.
(c) He fights their clinics.
(d) He spies on them.
3. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
4. What is an indulgent pleasure that the Narrator likes to do in West Berlin?
(a) Drive fast.
(b) Have chocolate.
(c) Drink beer.
(d) Eat hamburgers.
5. Who do the artists in the countryside that the Narrator meets criticize that lost the privilege of going abroad?
(a) An intellectual.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A writer.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
2. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
3. What does Pommerer learn from the foreigners in 1945?
4. Where does the Narrator's aunt live?
5. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)