|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Narrator's uncle do for a living before he died?
(a) He was a preacher.
(b) He was an artist.
(c) He was a mining executive.
(d) He was a poet.
2. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) Southern Germans.
(b) West Germans.
(c) East Germans.
(d) Northern Germans.
3. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
(a) Shoot together.
(b) Pull apart.
(c) Pull together.
(d) Fight together.
4. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
(a) 14,000 DM.
(b) 15,000 DM.
(c) 18,000 DM.
(d) 12,000 DM.
5. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
2. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
3. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
4. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
5. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)