|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her father and sister.
(b) Her mother and brother.
(c) Her mother and sister.
(d) Her father and brother.
2. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) A priest.
(b) A woman with a chicken.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A man with a dog.
3. What is Gartenschläger arrested for stealing?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A robot.
(d) A gun.
4. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Love them.
(c) Fight them.
(d) Hate them.
5. What is the subject of the documentary that the Narrator watches with Pommerer?
(a) The reunification.
(b) The partition.
(c) The reconstruction.
(d) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
2. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
3. To whom does Bolle return after double crossing both the BRD and DDR?
4. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
5. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)