|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
2. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
(d) Free choice.
3. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
(a) His underground station.
(b) His Roman villa.
(c) His suburban paradise.
(d) His Kreuzberg garret.
4. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
5. Where does the Narrator's aunt live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
2. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
3. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
4. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
5. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)