|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Bolle return after double crossing both the BRD and DDR?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Soviets.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Greeks.
2. Who is the Narrator's aunt?
3. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
(a) Of dancing and singing.
(b) Of fighting and living.
(c) Of listening and learning.
(d) Of talking and behaving.
4. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
(a) A dog.
(b) A guard.
(c) A wire.
(d) A fence.
5. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
(a) Respect it.
(b) Hide from it.
(c) Challenge it.
(d) Accept it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
2. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
3. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
4. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
5. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)