|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
2. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) A courthouse.
(b) An old stately mansion.
(c) A generations-old family house.
(d) A broken down villa.
3. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Germans.
4. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
5. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
2. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
3. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
4. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
5. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)