|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
2. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
(a) A DDR spy.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A BRD official.
(d) A shipping clerk.
3. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
(a) Free choice.
4. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
5. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
2. For how much money was Gartenschläger ransomed by the BRD?
3. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
4. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
5. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)