|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert's defense against worry?
(a) Fight your opponent.
(b) Have a routine.
(c) Show no surprise.
(d) Pretend it did not happen.
2. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
(a) Successful writers.
(b) Successful scientists.
(c) Successful designers.
(d) Successful poets.
3. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
4. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
5. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A convicted felon.
(b) A mass murderer.
(c) A parapalegic.
(d) A lost, confused soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
2. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
3. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
4. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
5. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)