|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Biermann is exiled, what do his supporters in East Berlin fear?
(a) A ritual of control.
(b) A change in power.
(c) A lack of spontaneity.
(d) A ransom.
2. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
(a) VW insignia.
(b) LB insignia.
(c) AC insignia.
(d) FD insignia.
3. What is Gartenschläger arrested for stealing?
(a) A robot.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A gun.
4. When Bolle jumps the wall, what does he tell the DDR guards that he wants?
(a) To learn secrets.
(b) To fight with them.
(c) To return home.
(d) To give in.
5. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A boat.
(b) A car.
(c) A plane.
(d) A helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
2. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
3. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
4. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
5. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)