|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Narrator's aunt?
2. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
3. How does Kabe fool his government?
(a) He burns their flags.
(b) He fights their clinics.
(c) He spies on them.
(d) He is unemployed and lives off the state.
4. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Italians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Russians.
5. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
2. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
3. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
4. To whom does Bolle intend to betray the DDR officials?
5. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)