|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
(a) Successful designers.
(b) Successful poets.
(c) Successful writers.
(d) Successful scientists.
2. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
3. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
4. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
5. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of rules.
(b) Lack of jokes.
(c) Lack of communists.
(d) Lack of hygiene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is everything in the DDR about?
2. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
3. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
4. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
5. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)