|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
(b) American invasion of France.
(c) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
(d) American invasion of Prussia.
2. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A convicted felon.
(b) A lost, confused soul.
(c) A parapalegic.
(d) A mass murderer.
3. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
4. For how much money was Gartenschläger ransomed by the BRD?
5. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(a) West German state.
(b) East German state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
2. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
3. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
4. What does Pommerer learn from the foreigners in 1945?
5. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)