|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
2. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
(a) Shoot together.
(b) Fight together.
(c) Pull together.
(d) Pull apart.
3. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Art and literature.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Guests and strangers.
(d) Politics and the environment.
5. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
2. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
3. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
5. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)