|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator bring into East Berlin that he is allowed to carry?
(a) His cat.
(b) His dog.
(c) His stories.
(d) His phone.
2. To whom does Bolle return after double crossing both the BRD and DDR?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Soviets.
3. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
4. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A TV antenna.
(b) A substation.
(c) A satellite dish.
(d) A radio transmitter.
5. In Pommerer's favorite bar, what does the Narrator complain about?
(a) His hair.
(b) His stories.
(c) His age.
(d) His fears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
2. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
3. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
4. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
5. At what age was Gartenschläger arrested for treason?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)