|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
2. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
3. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
4. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
5. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
(a) Fight together.
(b) Pull together.
(c) Pull apart.
(d) Shoot together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
2. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
3. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
4. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)