|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
(a) LB insignia.
(b) VW insignia.
(c) FD insignia.
(d) AC insignia.
2. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
(a) How to gather data.
(c) How to fight superiors.
(d) How to arrest criminals.
3. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
(a) Fight his group.
(b) Desert his group.
(c) Give up.
(d) Build his own army.
4. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
(a) A dish.
(b) A statue.
(c) A silo.
(d) A TV antenna.
5. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
2. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
3. To whom does Bolle intend to betray the DDR officials?
4. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
5. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)