|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
2. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
3. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
(a) To destroy the Wall.
(b) To fortify the Wall.
(c) To climb the Wall.
(d) To escape the Wall.
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Food and cooking.
(b) Guests and strangers.
(c) Art and literature.
(d) Politics and the environment.
5. Where did Lena grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
2. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
3. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
4. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
5. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)