|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For lying to the police.
(b) For stealing tires.
(c) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
(d) For being a metal worker.
2. Where did Lena grow up?
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
5. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) German and Bolivian.
(b) Russian and German.
(c) Austrian and Prussian.
(d) English and French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
2. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
3. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
4. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
5. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)