|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) Northern Germans.
(b) East Germans.
(c) West Germans.
(d) Southern Germans.
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Expression and clothing.
(b) Noise and serenity.
(c) Hairstyle and practice.
(d) Singing and dancing.
3. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Army and youth.
(b) Juvenile and reformatory.
(c) Mission and special education.
(d) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
4. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Opera.
(b) The currency.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The Flag.
5. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A substation.
(b) A radio transmitter.
(c) A satellite dish.
(d) A TV antenna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
2. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
3. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
4. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
5. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)