|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For lying to the police.
(b) For stealing tires.
(c) For being a metal worker.
(d) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
2. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
3. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
(b) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
(c) American invasion of Prussia.
(d) American invasion of France.
4. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
5. What is Robert's defense against worry?
(a) Have a routine.
(b) Pretend it did not happen.
(c) Show no surprise.
(d) Fight your opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
2. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
3. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
4. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
5. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)