|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A gunsmith.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A metal worker.
2. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
(d) Machine guns.
5. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
(b) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
(c) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(d) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
2. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
3. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
4. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
5. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)