|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of communists.
(b) Lack of rules.
(c) Lack of jokes.
(d) Lack of hygiene.
2. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
3. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
(a) How to gather data.
(c) How to arrest criminals.
(d) How to fight superiors.
4. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
5. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(a) West German state.
(c) East German state.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
2. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
3. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
4. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
5. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)