|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
(a) Successful writers.
(b) Successful poets.
(c) Successful scientists.
(d) Successful designers.
2. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(b) Lime dust.
(c) Volcanic ash.
3. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) They turned him down.
(b) He was captured.
(c) He became a double agent.
(d) He became a spy.
4. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
(b) For stealing tires.
(c) For lying to the police.
(d) For being a metal worker.
5. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
2. When Bolle jumps the wall, what does he tell the DDR guards that he wants?
3. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
4. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
5. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)