|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Art and literature.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Guests and strangers.
(d) Politics and the environment.
2. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
3. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
4. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
5. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
(a) 150,000 DM.
(b) 100,000 DM.
(c) 50,000 DM.
(d) 20,000 DM.
Short Answer Questions
1. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
2. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
3. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
4. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
5. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)