|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The Russian coverage of the story.
(b) The Eastern coverage of the story.
(c) The American coverage of the story.
(d) The Western coverage of the story.
2. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
3. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(a) Volcanic ash.
(d) Lime dust.
4. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Getty museum.
(b) Hall of Young Talent.
(c) Friedrichstrasse station.
(d) Underground railroad.
5. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
2. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
3. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
4. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
5. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)