|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
(a) A news reporter.
(b) A weapons expert.
(c) A blonde diva.
(d) A railroad official.
2. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
3. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
4. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
(a) To fortify the Wall.
(b) To escape the Wall.
(c) To destroy the Wall.
(d) To climb the Wall.
5. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
(c) Free choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
2. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
3. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
4. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
5. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)