|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(c) East Germans.
(d) West Germans.
2. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
(a) Singing wrestlers.
(b) Dancing troupes.
(c) Bus loads of visitors.
(d) Fighting monkeys.
3. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of rules.
(b) Lack of hygiene.
(c) Lack of communists.
(d) Lack of jokes.
4. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
(a) Build his own army.
(b) Desert his group.
(c) Give up.
(d) Fight his group.
5. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
(a) An officer.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A cop.
(d) A double agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
2. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
3. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)