|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
(a) A blonde diva.
(b) A news reporter.
(c) A railroad official.
(d) A weapons expert.
2. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
(a) Hate them.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Fight them.
(d) Love them.
3. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
4. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
(a) Polar opposites.
5. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Getty museum.
(b) Hall of Young Talent.
(c) Friedrichstrasse station.
(d) Underground railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
2. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
3. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
4. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
5. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)