|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her mother and brother.
(b) Her father and brother.
(c) Her father and sister.
(d) Her mother and sister.
4. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
5. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
Short Answer Questions
1. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
2. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
3. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
4. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
5. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)