|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
4. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The Eastern coverage of the story.
(b) The American coverage of the story.
(c) The Western coverage of the story.
(d) The Russian coverage of the story.
5. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) BRD agency.
(b) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(c) Stasi plan.
(d) Kreuzberg garret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
2. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
3. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
4. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
5. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)