|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lena grow up?
2. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 12 month.
(b) 8 month.
(c) 10 month.
(d) 5 month.
3. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
(a) Tightrope walking.
(b) Drugging guards.
4. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To get food.
(b) To meet some girls.
(c) To go to school.
(d) To see a film.
5. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
(a) Paranoia is building up.
(b) Violence is breaking out.
(c) Alarms are going off.
(d) Demonstrations are beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
2. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
3. How does Kabe fool his government?
4. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
5. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)