|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
2. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(a) Zoo animals.
3. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(c) Dominican Republic.
4. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
5. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
2. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
3. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
4. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
5. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)