|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
(a) Challenge it.
(b) Accept it.
(c) Respect it.
(d) Hide from it.
2. Where did Lena grow up?
3. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
(a) Whether they will lose.
(b) Whether they will fit in.
(c) Whether they will suffer.
(d) Whether life is livable.
4. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
5. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(c) Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
2. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
3. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
4. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
5. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)