|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her father and sister.
(b) Her mother and brother.
(c) Her father and brother.
(d) Her mother and sister.
2. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
3. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A car.
(b) A plane.
(c) A boat.
(d) A helicopter.
4. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
2. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
3. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
4. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
5. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)