|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
2. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
(a) Successful designers.
(b) Successful writers.
(c) Successful scientists.
(d) Successful poets.
3. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
(a) Polar opposites.
4. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
2. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
3. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
4. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
5. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)