|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
2. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Getty museum.
(b) Underground railroad.
(c) Hall of Young Talent.
(d) Friedrichstrasse station.
3. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The Flag.
(c) The currency.
(d) The Opera.
4. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(b) West Germans.
(c) East Germans.
5. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A boat.
(b) A car.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
2. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
3. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
4. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
5. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)