|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her father and brother.
(b) Her mother and sister.
(c) Her father and sister.
(d) Her mother and brother.
2. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
(a) A writer.
(b) A violinist.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A singer.
3. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Mission and special education.
(b) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
(c) Juvenile and reformatory.
(d) Army and youth.
4. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
(a) Tightrope walking.
(d) Drugging guards.
5. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The Eastern coverage of the story.
(b) The Russian coverage of the story.
(c) The American coverage of the story.
(d) The Western coverage of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
2. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
3. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
4. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
5. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)