|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The helicopter pad.
(c) The airport.
(d) The Russian embassy.
2. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A violinist.
(c) A singer.
(d) A writer.
3. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His friend's death.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His life.
(d) His neighborhood.
4. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
5. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Polar extremes.
(b) Constitutional bunker.
(c) Psychiatric evaluation.
(d) Underground cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
2. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
3. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
5. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)