|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
2. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(a) East Germans.
(b) West Germans.
3. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Politics and the environment.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Guests and strangers.
(d) Art and literature.
5. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
(a) Bus loads of visitors.
(b) Singing wrestlers.
(c) Fighting monkeys.
(d) Dancing troupes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
2. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
3. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
4. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
5. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)