|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(b) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
(c) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
(d) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
2. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(d) Zoo animals.
3. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her mother and brother.
(b) Her father and brother.
(c) Her father and sister.
(d) Her mother and sister.
5. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
2. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
3. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
4. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
5. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)