|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(b) Lime dust.
(d) Volcanic ash.
2. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
(a) Pull together.
(b) Fight together.
(c) Shoot together.
(d) Pull apart.
3. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
4. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
5. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
2. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
3. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
4. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
5. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)