|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
(a) A TV antenna.
(b) A statue.
(c) A silo.
(d) A dish.
2. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) German and Bolivian.
(b) Austrian and Prussian.
(c) Russian and German.
(d) English and French.
3. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
4. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
(b) American invasion of Prussia.
(c) American invasion of France.
(d) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
5. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The American coverage of the story.
(b) The Western coverage of the story.
(c) The Eastern coverage of the story.
(d) The Russian coverage of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)