|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
(a) Fight them.
(b) Hate them.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Love them.
4. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(b) Volcanic ash.
(c) Lime dust.
5. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
2. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
3. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
4. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
5. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)