|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
(a) Whether they will suffer.
(b) Whether life is livable.
(c) Whether they will fit in.
(d) Whether they will lose.
2. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
3. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
4. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Mission and special education.
(b) Army and youth.
(c) Juvenile and reformatory.
(d) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
5. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The currency.
(b) The Opera.
(c) The Flag.
(d) The Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kabe fool his government?
2. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
3. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
5. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)