|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
2. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
(c) Tightrope walking.
(d) Drugging guards.
3. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) West Germans.
(b) Northern Germans.
(c) Southern Germans.
(d) East Germans.
4. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
5. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
2. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
3. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
4. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
5. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)