|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
2. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) An old stately mansion.
(b) A broken down villa.
(c) A courthouse.
(d) A generations-old family house.
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
5. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
2. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
3. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
4. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)