|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The helicopter pad.
(b) The airport.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The Russian embassy.
2. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Underground cellar.
(b) Psychiatric evaluation.
(c) Polar extremes.
(d) Constitutional bunker.
3. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
4. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
5. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
(a) Fighting monkeys.
(b) Dancing troupes.
(c) Bus loads of visitors.
(d) Singing wrestlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
2. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
3. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
4. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
5. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)