|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) East Germans.
(b) Northern Germans.
(c) Southern Germans.
(d) West Germans.
2. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
3. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
4. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
5. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her mother and brother.
(b) Her father and brother.
(c) Her father and sister.
(d) Her mother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
2. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
3. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
4. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
5. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)