|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
2. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
3. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(a) West Germans.
(b) East Germans.
4. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
(a) Hide from it.
(b) Challenge it.
(c) Accept it.
(d) Respect it.
5. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The Opera.
(c) The Flag.
(d) The currency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
2. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
3. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
4. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)