|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
(a) A singer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A violinist.
(d) A dancer.
2. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The Western coverage of the story.
(b) The Eastern coverage of the story.
(c) The American coverage of the story.
(d) The Russian coverage of the story.
3. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To get food.
(c) To see a film.
(d) To meet some girls.
4. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Mission and special education.
(b) Juvenile and reformatory.
(c) Army and youth.
(d) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
5. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of jokes.
(b) Lack of hygiene.
(c) Lack of communists.
(d) Lack of rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
2. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
3. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
4. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
5. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)