|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
2. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(a) Zoo animals.
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Hall of Young Talent.
(b) Underground railroad.
(c) Friedrichstrasse station.
(d) Getty museum.
5. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(c) East Germans.
(d) West Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
2. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
3. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
4. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
5. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)