|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Fight them.
(c) Hate them.
(d) Love them.
2. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
3. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
4. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
5. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) Old industrial buildings.
(b) New barns.
(c) Abandoned farm cottages.
(d) Broken down jeeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
2. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)