|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
2. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
(a) Center City.
(b) Soviet Union.
(c) Russian underground.
(d) K2 mountain top.
3. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
4. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(a) Lime dust.
(b) Volcanic ash.
5. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
2. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
3. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
4. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
5. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)