|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To see a film.
(c) To meet some girls.
(d) To get food.
2. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
3. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Juvenile and reformatory.
(b) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
(c) Mission and special education.
(d) Army and youth.
4. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) West Germans.
(b) Northern Germans.
(c) East Germans.
(d) Southern Germans.
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
2. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
3. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
5. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)