|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
(a) Center City.
(b) K2 mountain top.
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) Russian underground.
2. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
(a) Scuba diving.
3. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
5. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) A generations-old family house.
(b) An old stately mansion.
(c) A courthouse.
(d) A broken down villa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
2. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
3. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
4. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
5. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)