|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
2. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A plane.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
3. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
(b) Army and youth.
(c) Juvenile and reformatory.
(d) Mission and special education.
4. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Underground railroad.
(b) Getty museum.
(c) Hall of Young Talent.
(d) Friedrichstrasse station.
5. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) Russian and German.
(b) English and French.
(c) Austrian and Prussian.
(d) German and Bolivian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
2. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
3. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
4. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
5. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)