|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) A broken down villa.
(b) A courthouse.
(c) An old stately mansion.
(d) A generations-old family house.
2. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
3. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
(a) A violinist.
(b) A singer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A dancer.
4. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
(b) Mission and special education.
(c) Juvenile and reformatory.
(d) Army and youth.
5. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
2. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
3. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
4. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
5. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)