|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) West Germans.
(b) Northern Germans.
(c) Southern Germans.
(d) East Germans.
2. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
3. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
4. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) Russian and German.
(b) English and French.
(c) Austrian and Prussian.
(d) German and Bolivian.
5. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
3. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
4. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
5. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)