|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
(a) FD insignia.
(b) LB insignia.
(c) AC insignia.
(d) VW insignia.
2. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
(b) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(c) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
(d) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
3. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Underground railroad.
(b) Friedrichstrasse station.
(c) Hall of Young Talent.
(d) Getty museum.
4. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) American invasion of Prussia.
(b) American invasion of France.
(c) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
(d) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
2. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
3. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
4. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
5. How does Kabe fool his government?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)