|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(c) East Germans.
(d) West Germans.
2. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
3. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A plane.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
4. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
(a) Of listening and learning.
(b) Of talking and behaving.
(c) Of fighting and living.
(d) Of dancing and singing.
5. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
(a) Respect it.
(b) Hide from it.
(c) Accept it.
(d) Challenge it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
2. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
3. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
4. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
5. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)