|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
(a) Accept it.
(b) Hide from it.
(c) Challenge it.
(d) Respect it.
2. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
3. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
4. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
5. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To meet some girls.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To get food.
(d) To see a film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
2. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
3. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
4. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
5. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)