|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
(a) Russian underground.
(b) K2 mountain top.
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) Center City.
2. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
3. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(a) East German state.
(b) West German state.
4. How does Kabe fool his government?
(a) He burns their flags.
(b) He spies on them.
(c) He is unemployed and lives off the state.
(d) He fights their clinics.
5. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
2. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
3. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
4. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
5. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)