|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Noise and serenity.
(b) Expression and clothing.
(c) Hairstyle and practice.
(d) Singing and dancing.
3. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her father and brother.
(b) Her mother and sister.
(c) Her mother and brother.
(d) Her father and sister.
5. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
2. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
3. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
4. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
5. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)