|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The currency.
(c) The Opera.
(d) The Flag.
2. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
(a) A dish.
(b) A statue.
(c) A TV antenna.
(d) A silo.
3. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
4. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His neighborhood.
(b) His life.
(c) His friend's death.
(d) His dreams.
5. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
(d) Polar opposites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
2. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
3. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
4. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
5. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)