|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
2. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) A generations-old family house.
(b) An old stately mansion.
(c) A broken down villa.
(d) A courthouse.
3. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
4. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(a) Zoo animals.
5. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
2. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
3. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
4. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
5. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)