|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
2. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
3. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
4. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
2. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
3. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
4. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
5. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)