|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
2. How does Kabe fool his government?
(a) He burns their flags.
(b) He is unemployed and lives off the state.
(c) He spies on them.
(d) He fights their clinics.
3. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
4. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
5. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Getty museum.
(b) Hall of Young Talent.
(c) Underground railroad.
(d) Friedrichstrasse station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
2. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
3. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
4. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
5. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)