|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
(b) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(c) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
(d) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
2. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
3. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
4. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
5. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
(a) K2 mountain top.
(b) Soviet Union.
(c) Russian underground.
(d) Center City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
2. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
3. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
4. How does Kabe fool his government?
5. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)