|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(b) Lime dust.
(d) Volcanic ash.
2. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her father and sister.
(b) Her father and brother.
(c) Her mother and brother.
(d) Her mother and sister.
3. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
(a) Whether they will fit in.
(b) Whether they will suffer.
(c) Whether they will lose.
(d) Whether life is livable.
4. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
(a) Tightrope walking.
(d) Drugging guards.
5. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Hall of Young Talent.
(b) Friedrichstrasse station.
(c) Underground railroad.
(d) Getty museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
2. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
3. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
4. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
5. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)