|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
(a) AC insignia.
(b) LB insignia.
(c) FD insignia.
(d) VW insignia.
2. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
(a) Bus loads of visitors.
(b) Fighting monkeys.
(c) Singing wrestlers.
(d) Dancing troupes.
3. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Mission and special education.
(b) Juvenile and reformatory.
(c) Army and youth.
(d) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
4. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The Eastern coverage of the story.
(b) The Russian coverage of the story.
(c) The American coverage of the story.
(d) The Western coverage of the story.
5. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
2. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
3. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
5. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)