|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The Opera.
(c) The Flag.
(d) The currency.
2. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His life.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His friend's death.
5. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) East Germans.
(b) Northern Germans.
(c) West Germans.
(d) Southern Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
2. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
3. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
4. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
5. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)