|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
2. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
(b) New York.
3. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
4. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) East Germans.
(b) West Germans.
(c) Northern Germans.
(d) Southern Germans.
5. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
2. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
3. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
4. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
5. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)