|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
2. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
3. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
4. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
5. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
2. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
3. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
4. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
5. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)