|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
2. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
3. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
4. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
(a) Of listening and learning.
(b) Of talking and behaving.
(c) Of fighting and living.
(d) Of dancing and singing.
5. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
2. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
3. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
4. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
5. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)