|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Hairstyle and practice.
(b) Noise and serenity.
(c) Expression and clothing.
(d) Singing and dancing.
3. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Psychiatric evaluation.
(b) Polar extremes.
(c) Constitutional bunker.
(d) Underground cellar.
4. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
5. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
2. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
3. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
4. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
5. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)