|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Underground cellar.
(b) Polar extremes.
(c) Constitutional bunker.
(d) Psychiatric evaluation.
2. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
3. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
4. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The helicopter pad.
(b) The Russian embassy.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The airport.
5. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) German and Bolivian.
(b) Austrian and Prussian.
(c) English and French.
(d) Russian and German.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
2. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
3. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
4. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
5. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)