|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
(b) New York.
2. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
3. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
(a) Singing wrestlers.
(b) Bus loads of visitors.
(c) Fighting monkeys.
(d) Dancing troupes.
4. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
5. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
3. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
4. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
5. How does Kabe fool his government?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)