|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
2. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
3. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) German and Bolivian.
(b) Russian and German.
(c) Austrian and Prussian.
(d) English and French.
4. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) American invasion of Prussia.
(b) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
(c) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
(d) American invasion of France.
5. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
2. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
3. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
4. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
5. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)