|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Constitutional bunker.
(b) Underground cellar.
(c) Psychiatric evaluation.
(d) Polar extremes.
2. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
(a) A singer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A violinist.
(d) A dancer.
3. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
4. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His friend's death.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) His life.
(d) His dreams.
5. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
Short Answer Questions
1. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
2. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
3. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
4. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
5. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)