|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Opera.
(b) The Flag.
(c) The currency.
(d) The Wall.
2. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
3. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
4. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
5. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
2. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
3. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
4. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
5. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)