|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
2. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His friend's death.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His life.
3. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
(a) Singing wrestlers.
(b) Dancing troupes.
(c) Bus loads of visitors.
(d) Fighting monkeys.
4. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(c) Zoo animals.
5. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) Austrian and Prussian.
(b) German and Bolivian.
(c) Russian and German.
(d) English and French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
2. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
3. How does Kabe fool his government?
4. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
5. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)