|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
2. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
3. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
4. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
5. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Singing and dancing.
(b) Hairstyle and practice.
(c) Expression and clothing.
(d) Noise and serenity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
2. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
3. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
4. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
5. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)