|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Noise and serenity.
(b) Expression and clothing.
(c) Hairstyle and practice.
(d) Singing and dancing.
2. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
3. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Underground cellar.
(b) Psychiatric evaluation.
(c) Constitutional bunker.
(d) Polar extremes.
4. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
5. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(c) West Germans.
(d) East Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
2. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
3. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
4. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
5. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)