|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His life.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His friend's death.
(d) His neighborhood.
2. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
3. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
4. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
5. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The helicopter pad.
(b) The Wall.
(c) The airport.
(d) The Russian embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
2. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
3. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
4. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
5. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)