|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
2. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The currency.
(b) The Opera.
(c) The Flag.
(d) The Wall.
3. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
4. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
(d) New York.
5. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His life.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His friend's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
2. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
3. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
4. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
5. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)