Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Army and youth.
(b) Mission and special education.
(c) Juvenile and reformatory.
(d) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
2. What is refunded to the Narrator because he is smart-alecky at the border crossing?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His papers.
(c) His fees.
(d) His comforts.
3. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Italians.
4. What does the Narrator think will survive everyone?
(a) His friends.
(c) The DDR.
(d) His father.
5. Where did Lena grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
2. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
3. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
4. What is an indulgent pleasure that the Narrator likes to do in West Berlin?
5. Who do the construction workers in the Narrator's apartment building work for?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)