Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
2. Who do the artists in the countryside that the Narrator meets criticize that lost the privilege of going abroad?
(a) An intellectual.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A writer.
3. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
4. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
5. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
(a) Whether they will lose.
(b) Whether life is livable.
(c) Whether they will fit in.
(d) Whether they will suffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
2. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
3. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
4. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
5. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)