|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator find amiable to talk to at the border crossing?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The customs official.
(c) The sergeant.
(d) The actress.
2. Why does the Narrator assist the customs man in dismantling his possession?
(a) Out of curiosity.
(b) To speed it up.
(c) For no reason.
(d) Out of fear.
3. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
(a) Shoot together.
(b) Pull apart.
(c) Pull together.
(d) Fight together.
4. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
5. What do the construction workers in the Narrator's building say that the Soviets will forbid them from doing?
(b) Getting rich.
(d) Outperforming them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the US not send a team to the Summer Olympics?
2. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
3. Where is Gartenschläger killed?
4. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
5. What did the Narrator's uncle do for a living before he died?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)