|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
2. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
(a) A statue.
(b) A TV antenna.
(c) A dish.
(d) A silo.
3. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A servant.
(c) A knife.
(d) A tank.
4. What do the construction workers in the Narrator's building say that the Soviets will forbid them from doing?
(a) Getting rich.
(b) Outperforming them.
5. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A satellite dish.
(b) A substation.
(c) A TV antenna.
(d) A radio transmitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
2. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
3. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
4. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
5. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building debate about the DDR soccer players?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)