|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
(a) A wire.
(b) A fence.
(c) A dog.
(d) A guard.
2. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Fight them.
(c) Love them.
(d) Hate them.
3. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
(a) How to fight superiors.
(b) How to gather data.
(d) How to arrest criminals.
4. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
5. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building tear down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
2. What is the subject of the documentary that the Narrator watches with Pommerer?
3. Why is the customs official searching the Narrator's possession?
4. What has taken too long to finish according to Pommerer in East Berlin that makes him angry?
5. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)