|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) A courthouse.
(b) A generations-old family house.
(c) A broken down villa.
(d) An old stately mansion.
2. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(a) West Germans.
(b) East Germans.
3. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
(a) Desert his group.
(b) Build his own army.
(c) Give up.
(d) Fight his group.
4. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
5. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the construction workers in the Narrator's building think that they have a chance of winning in the Olympics?
2. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
3. Who is the Narrator's aunt?
4. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
5. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building debate about the DDR soccer players?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)