|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
2. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Art and literature.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Politics and the environment.
(d) Guests and strangers.
3. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
4. Where does the Narrator wait to cross the border?
(a) Soviet Strasse.
(b) Leichen Strasse.
(c) Burgen Strasse.
(d) Heine Hesse Strasse.
5. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
2. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
3. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
4. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)