|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robert talk to at Charlie's that he considers an aggressor?
(c) The Narrator.
2. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building debate about the DDR soccer players?
(a) If they are trustworthy.
(b) If they will win at swimming.
(c) If they will survive.
(d) If they will take the gold medal.
3. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) English and French.
(b) Russian and German.
(c) German and Bolivian.
(d) Austrian and Prussian.
4. Who did Pommerer's family fear would rape them?
(a) The Italians.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Germans.
5. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Narrator afraid of when he wakes up in the dark in his apartment during the winter?
2. What is refunded to the Narrator because he is smart-alecky at the border crossing?
3. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
4. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
5. What country is NOT discussed in Chapter 5?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)