|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert's defense against worry?
(a) Show no surprise.
(b) Fight your opponent.
(c) Pretend it did not happen.
(d) Have a routine.
2. Where does the Narrator wait to cross the border?
(a) Burgen Strasse.
(b) Soviet Strasse.
(c) Leichen Strasse.
(d) Heine Hesse Strasse.
3. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Army and youth.
(b) Juvenile and reformatory.
(c) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
(d) Mission and special education.
4. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(a) Volcanic ash.
(b) Lime dust.
5. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is searching for keys that the Narrator helps and finds lewd?
2. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
3. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
4. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
5. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)