|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
2. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
3. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
4. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
(a) His Roman villa.
(b) His underground station.
(c) His suburban paradise.
(d) His Kreuzberg garret.
5. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
(a) LB insignia.
(b) VW insignia.
(c) AC insignia.
(d) FD insignia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the construction workers in the Narrator's building think that they have a chance of winning in the Olympics?
2. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
3. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
4. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
5. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)