|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are fans of the Soviet-American hockey game disturbed at watching?
(a) Tension of military actions in Costa Rica and El Salvador.
(b) Tension of military actions in Afghanistan and Peru.
(c) Tension of military actions in France and Germany.
(d) Tension of military actions in Afghanistan and El Salvador.
2. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Stasi plan.
(b) BRD agency.
(c) Kreuzberg garret.
(d) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
3. Where does the Narrator's aunt live?
4. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
(b) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
(c) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(d) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
5. What is the Narrator afraid of when he wakes up in the dark in his apartment during the winter?
(a) Robert's escape.
(b) Pommerer's essay.
(c) Lena's death.
(d) A recent parting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building debate about the DDR soccer players?
2. From what is the Narrator banned without explanation or duration?
3. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
4. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
5. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)