|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
(a) To escape the Wall.
(b) To fortify the Wall.
(c) To climb the Wall.
(d) To destroy the Wall.
2. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
3. When was Bolle ransomed by the BRD?
4. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
5. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(d) Zoo animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kabe fool his government?
2. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
3. To whom does Bolle return after double crossing both the BRD and DDR?
4. What does the Narrator refuse to do with Lena?
5. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)