|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) He became a spy.
(b) They turned him down.
(c) He was captured.
(d) He became a double agent.
2. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
(a) AC insignia.
(b) FD insignia.
(c) VW insignia.
(d) LB insignia.
3. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(a) East German state.
(c) West German state.
4. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
(a) A singer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A violinist.
5. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Pommerer's favorite bar, what does the Narrator complain about?
2. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
3. What are fans of the Soviet-American hockey game disturbed at watching?
4. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
5. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)