|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
2. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
(a) Desert his group.
(b) Fight his group.
(c) Give up.
(d) Build his own army.
3. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building remove traces of?
(d) Bullet holes.
4. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
5. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of hygiene.
(b) Lack of communists.
(c) Lack of rules.
(d) Lack of jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
2. What kind of vehicle does the Narrator drive?
3. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
4. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
5. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)