|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) Russian and German.
(b) English and French.
(c) German and Bolivian.
(d) Austrian and Prussian.
2. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
(a) His Roman villa.
(b) His suburban paradise.
(c) His underground station.
(d) His Kreuzberg garret.
3. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
4. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
5. What does the Narrator talk to the customs man about?
(a) Finding contraband.
(b) Stealing cars.
(c) Cheating on spouses.
(d) Breaking into banks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
2. What is the plan through which Robert enjoys benefits in Berlin?
3. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
4. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building bet for?
5. What is arbitrarily abused in East Berlin that the Narrator is witness to and experiences?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)