|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
(a) A knife.
(b) A tank.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A servant.
2. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Guests and strangers.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Art and literature.
(d) Politics and the environment.
3. What country is NOT discussed in Chapter 5?
(b) Soviet Union.
(d) Costa Rica.
4. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
(a) An officer.
(b) A cop.
(c) A double agent.
(d) A preacher.
5. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A Victorian b&b.
(c) A bunker.
(d) A Russian hideout.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Western and Stasi superiors differ according to Bolle?
2. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
3. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
4. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
5. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)