|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age was Gartenschläger arrested for treason?
2. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The Russian embassy.
(b) The helicopter pad.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The airport.
3. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
4. What does the Narrator think he is more durable than?
(a) His lover.
(b) His friends.
(c) His belongings.
(d) His fears.
5. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
2. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
3. Who does the Narrator find amiable to talk to at the border crossing?
4. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
5. What do the restorers in the Narrator's building tear down?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)