|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Expression and clothing.
(b) Noise and serenity.
(c) Hairstyle and practice.
(d) Singing and dancing.
2. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 8 month.
(b) 10 month.
(c) 12 month.
(d) 5 month.
3. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
4. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For stealing tires.
(b) For being a metal worker.
(c) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
(d) For lying to the police.
5. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her mother and sister.
(b) Her mother and brother.
(c) Her father and brother.
(d) Her father and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
2. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
3. Where does the Narrator's aunt live?
4. When Biermann is exiled, what do his supporters in East Berlin fear?
5. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)