|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
(c) The Narrator.
2. From what is the Narrator banned without explanation or duration?
(a) The DDR.
(b) The BRD.
(c) The Strasse.
(d) The Marshall Plan.
3. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
4. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
(a) A Russian hideout.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A Victorian b&b.
(d) A bunker.
5. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
(a) 14,000 DM.
(b) 15,000 DM.
(c) 18,000 DM.
(d) 12,000 DM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator bring into East Berlin that he is allowed to carry?
2. Where does Gartenschläger have difficulty living?
3. What does the Narrator think he is more durable than?
4. What is Gartenschläger arrested for stealing?
5. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)