|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the co-worker that was found to have Western currency in his apartment and later is declared to be insane?
2. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
3. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His life.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) His friend's death.
(d) His dreams.
4. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
5. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
(a) A guard.
(b) A dog.
(c) A wire.
(d) A fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the construction workers in the Narrator's apartment building work for?
2. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
3. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
4. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
5. How many people are in line to cross the border with the Narrator in Berlin in the final chapter?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)