|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is arbitrarily abused in East Berlin that the Narrator is witness to and experiences?
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Singing and dancing.
(b) Hairstyle and practice.
(c) Noise and serenity.
(d) Expression and clothing.
3. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Italians.
4. What did Pommerer's father leave for him for protection?
(a) A tank.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A knife.
(d) A servant.
5. What did the Narrator's uncle do for a living before he died?
(a) He was a poet.
(b) He was a mining executive.
(c) He was an artist.
(d) He was a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
2. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
3. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
4. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
5. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)