|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A plane.
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
4. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
5. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Opera.
(b) The Flag.
(c) The currency.
(d) The Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
2. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
3. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
4. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
5. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)