|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
2. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
3. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
(b) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
(c) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(d) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
4. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
5. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
2. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
3. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)