|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
2. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
(d) Scuba diving.
3. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Getty museum.
(b) Friedrichstrasse station.
(c) Hall of Young Talent.
(d) Underground railroad.
4. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
(a) New York.
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
(b) American invasion of France.
(c) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
(d) American invasion of Prussia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
2. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
3. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
4. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
5. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)