|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(a) East German state.
(b) West German state.
2. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
3. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(d) Zoo animals.
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Politics and the environment.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Guests and strangers.
(d) Art and literature.
5. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
2. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
3. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
4. Who do the artists in the countryside that the Narrator meets criticize that lost the privilege of going abroad?
5. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)