|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(b) East Germans.
(c) West Germans.
2. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A plane.
3. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
4. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
5. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
2. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
3. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
4. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)