|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His life.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) His friend's death.
(d) His dreams.
4. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
5. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Friedrichstrasse station.
(b) Hall of Young Talent.
(c) Getty museum.
(d) Underground railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
2. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
3. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
4. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
5. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)