|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of jokes.
(b) Lack of rules.
(c) Lack of hygiene.
(d) Lack of communists.
2. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Army and youth.
(b) Juvenile and reformatory.
(c) Mission and special education.
(d) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
3. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
4. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) German and Bolivian.
(b) English and French.
(c) Russian and German.
(d) Austrian and Prussian.
5. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
(a) Polar opposites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
2. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
3. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
4. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)