|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
2. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Juvenile and reformatory.
(b) Army and youth.
(c) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
(d) Mission and special education.
3. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
(a) Of listening and learning.
(b) Of dancing and singing.
(c) Of talking and behaving.
(d) Of fighting and living.
4. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
5. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The American coverage of the story.
(b) The Western coverage of the story.
(c) The Eastern coverage of the story.
(d) The Russian coverage of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
2. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
3. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
4. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
5. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)