|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
2. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
(c) The Narrator.
3. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
4. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Army and youth.
(b) Mission and special education.
(c) Juvenile and reformatory.
(d) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
5. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
2. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
3. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
4. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
5. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)