|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) Broken down jeeps.
(b) Old industrial buildings.
(c) New barns.
(d) Abandoned farm cottages.
2. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To see a film.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To get food.
(d) To meet some girls.
3. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
4. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
5. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(b) East Germans.
(d) West Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
2. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
3. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
4. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
5. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)