|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
2. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
3. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
4. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(b) West German state.
(c) East German state.
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
2. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
3. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
4. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
5. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)