|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The Opera.
(c) The currency.
(d) The Flag.
2. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The helicopter pad.
(b) The airport.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The Russian embassy.
3. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Hall of Young Talent.
(b) Friedrichstrasse station.
(c) Getty museum.
(d) Underground railroad.
4. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
(a) The Narrator.
5. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
(a) K2 mountain top.
(b) Russian underground.
(c) Center City.
(d) Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
2. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
3. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
4. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)