|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) Southern Germans.
(b) Northern Germans.
(c) West Germans.
(d) East Germans.
2. Who do neighbors shun in favor of those who struggle against publishers and the party?
(a) Successful poets.
(b) Successful writers.
(c) Successful designers.
(d) Successful scientists.
3. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
(a) Challenge it.
(b) Accept it.
(c) Respect it.
(d) Hide from it.
4. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
(a) Dancing troupes.
(b) Singing wrestlers.
(c) Fighting monkeys.
(d) Bus loads of visitors.
5. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
2. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
3. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
4. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
5. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)