|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(a) West German state.
(c) East German state.
2. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
3. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His life.
(c) His neighborhood.
(d) His friend's death.
4. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
5. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
2. Who do the artists in the countryside that the Narrator meets criticize that lost the privilege of going abroad?
3. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
4. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
5. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)