|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A car.
(c) A plane.
(d) A boat.
2. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
3. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
4. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
5. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
2. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
3. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
4. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
5. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)