|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) Abandoned farm cottages.
(b) Old industrial buildings.
(c) Broken down jeeps.
(d) New barns.
2. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
3. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
4. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
5. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
(a) Accept it.
(b) Challenge it.
(c) Respect it.
(d) Hide from it.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
2. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
3. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
4. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
5. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)