|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kabe fool his government?
(a) He spies on them.
(b) He is unemployed and lives off the state.
(c) He burns their flags.
(d) He fights their clinics.
2. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
3. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
(a) Of listening and learning.
(b) Of talking and behaving.
(c) Of dancing and singing.
(d) Of fighting and living.
4. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her father and sister.
(b) Her mother and brother.
(c) Her father and brother.
(d) Her mother and sister.
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
2. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
3. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
4. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
5. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)