|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) Abandoned farm cottages.
(b) New barns.
(c) Broken down jeeps.
(d) Old industrial buildings.
2. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
(a) Russian underground.
(b) Center City.
(c) K2 mountain top.
(d) Soviet Union.
3. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(b) East Germans.
(c) West Germans.
4. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
5. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
2. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
3. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
4. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)