|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
2. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
3. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(a) Zoo animals.
4. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) Broken down jeeps.
(b) Old industrial buildings.
(c) Abandoned farm cottages.
(d) New barns.
5. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
2. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
3. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
4. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
5. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)