|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(b) West German state.
(d) East German state.
2. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Psychiatric evaluation.
(b) Polar extremes.
(c) Constitutional bunker.
(d) Underground cellar.
3. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
(a) Of listening and learning.
(b) Of talking and behaving.
(c) Of fighting and living.
(d) Of dancing and singing.
4. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
(a) Whether life is livable.
(b) Whether they will lose.
(c) Whether they will suffer.
(d) Whether they will fit in.
5. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
(a) VW insignia.
(b) LB insignia.
(c) FD insignia.
(d) AC insignia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
2. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
3. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
4. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
5. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)