|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(b) West Germans.
(c) East Germans.
2. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
3. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A boat.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A car.
(d) A plane.
4. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
(a) A silo.
(b) A statue.
(c) A dish.
(d) A TV antenna.
5. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The Russian coverage of the story.
(b) The American coverage of the story.
(c) The Western coverage of the story.
(d) The Eastern coverage of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
2. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
3. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
4. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
5. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)