|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
2. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of hygiene.
(b) Lack of jokes.
(c) Lack of communists.
(d) Lack of rules.
3. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Singing and dancing.
(b) Expression and clothing.
(c) Noise and serenity.
(d) Hairstyle and practice.
4. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
(a) Of dancing and singing.
(b) Of listening and learning.
(c) Of fighting and living.
(d) Of talking and behaving.
5. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
2. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
3. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
4. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
5. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)