|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
2. When the Narrator takes a cab from the station, what does the driver make fun of regarding the West?
(a) Lack of jokes.
(b) Lack of rules.
(c) Lack of communists.
(d) Lack of hygiene.
3. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
(a) Paranoia is building up.
(b) Violence is breaking out.
(c) Demonstrations are beginning.
(d) Alarms are going off.
4. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
(a) Machine guns.
5. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
2. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
3. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
4. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
5. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)