|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her father and sister.
(b) Her father and brother.
(c) Her mother and sister.
(d) Her mother and brother.
2. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
3. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(a) West Germans.
(c) East Germans.
4. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
5. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
(a) Give up.
(b) Build his own army.
(c) Desert his group.
(d) Fight his group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
2. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
3. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
4. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
5. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)