|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Eastern and Western broadcasts emphasize?
(a) Polar opposites.
2. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Army and youth.
(b) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
(c) Juvenile and reformatory.
(d) Mission and special education.
3. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
4. How does Kabe fool his government?
(a) He is unemployed and lives off the state.
(b) He burns their flags.
(c) He spies on them.
(d) He fights their clinics.
5. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
2. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
3. What is an indulgent pleasure that the Narrator likes to do in West Berlin?
4. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
5. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)