|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) American invasion of Prussia.
(b) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
(c) American invasion of France.
(d) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
2. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
(b) West German Defense.
(d) French Foreign Legion.
3. What does the Narrator consider easier to understand than Berlin?
(c) New York.
4. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His friend's death.
(c) His neighborhood.
(d) His life.
5. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
2. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
3. After 30 years, what rules are significantly differently in the way people act in West and East Berlin?
4. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
5. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)