|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
2. What does Wolf Biermann do for a living?
3. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
4. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Opera.
(b) The Flag.
(c) The currency.
(d) The Wall.
5. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
(a) A gunsmith.
(b) A metal worker.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
2. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
3. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
4. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
5. Who remains silent when Pommerer's friends and neighbors complain about censorship?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)