|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
2. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
(a) Love them.
(b) Fight them.
(c) Hate them.
(d) Ignore them.
3. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
4. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) They turned him down.
(b) He was captured.
(c) He became a spy.
(d) He became a double agent.
5. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To see a film.
(b) To get food.
(c) To meet some girls.
(d) To go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
2. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
3. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
4. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
5. In West Germany, what does Bolle find that no one is willing to join him in doing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)