|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
(a) Alarms are going off.
(b) Demonstrations are beginning.
(c) Paranoia is building up.
(d) Violence is breaking out.
2. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To get food.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To see a film.
(d) To meet some girls.
3. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
(a) A weapons expert.
(b) A railroad official.
(c) A news reporter.
(d) A blonde diva.
4. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) A broken down villa.
(b) A generations-old family house.
(c) A courthouse.
(d) An old stately mansion.
5. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
(a) A double agent.
(b) An officer.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
2. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
3. When the Narrator arrives home at midnight, who is he surprised to see working at window level in his building?
4. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
5. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)