|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
2. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
3. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
4. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
5. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Kreuzberg garret.
(b) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(c) BRD agency.
(d) Stasi plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
2. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
3. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
4. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
5. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)