|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
(a) Fight them.
(b) Love them.
(c) Hate them.
(d) Ignore them.
2. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
(a) Demonstrations are beginning.
(b) Alarms are going off.
(c) Violence is breaking out.
(d) Paranoia is building up.
3. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
4. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A substation.
(b) A radio transmitter.
(c) A satellite dish.
(d) A TV antenna.
5. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
(a) How to gather data.
(c) How to arrest criminals.
(d) How to fight superiors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
2. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
3. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
4. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
5. To whom does Bolle intend to betray the DDR officials?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)