|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Guests and strangers.
(b) Art and literature.
(c) Politics and the environment.
(d) Food and cooking.
2. What is being torn down in the Narrator's neighborhood via urban renovation?
3. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His life.
(c) His friend's death.
(d) His neighborhood.
4. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
(a) German and Bolivian.
(b) Russian and German.
(c) English and French.
(d) Austrian and Prussian.
5. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(b) Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Narrator see in a long gown in his apartment building?
2. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
3. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
4. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
5. What do BRD politicians emphasize regarding East and West Germany?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)