|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
(b) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
(c) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(d) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
2. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
3. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
(b) Dominican Republic.
4. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(a) Zoo animals.
5. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The airport.
(b) The Wall.
(c) The Russian embassy.
(d) The helicopter pad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
2. What relations did Kabe strain through his act of jumping the Wall?
3. Where did Lena grow up?
4. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
5. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)