|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
2. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For being a metal worker.
(b) For stealing tires.
(c) For lying to the police.
(d) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
3. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
4. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
(c) East German state.
(d) West German state.
5. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) He was captured.
(b) They turned him down.
(c) He became a spy.
(d) He became a double agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Bolle intend to betray the DDR officials?
2. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
3. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
4. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
5. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)