|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What camps are the Eastern boys sent to?
(a) Intelligence and counterintelligence.
(b) Army and youth.
(c) Mission and special education.
(d) Juvenile and reformatory.
2. In the Narrator's dream, what does he fall overboard from?
(a) A boat.
(b) A plane.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A car.
3. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
4. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
(a) Whether they will fit in.
(b) Whether they will lose.
(c) Whether they will suffer.
(d) Whether life is livable.
5. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
2. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
3. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
4. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
5. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)