|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
2. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
3. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) He became a spy.
(b) He was captured.
(c) They turned him down.
(d) He became a double agent.
4. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) East Germans.
(b) Northern Germans.
(c) West Germans.
(d) Southern Germans.
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) American invasion of France.
(b) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
(c) American invasion of Prussia.
(d) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
2. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
3. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
4. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
5. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)