|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
(a) A substation.
(b) A TV antenna.
(c) A satellite dish.
(d) A radio transmitter.
2. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
(a) A TV antenna.
(b) A silo.
(c) A dish.
(d) A statue.
3. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
(a) Soviet invasion of Afghanisthan.
(b) American invasion of Prussia.
(c) American invasion of France.
(d) Soviet invasion of Czech Republic.
4. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
5. Who does the Narrator meet in East Berlin that is forbidden to publish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose company does the Narrator enjoy until he dies at 70?
2. What are the two bars in the Narrator's building?
3. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
5. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)