|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Bolle ransomed by the BRD?
2. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The currency.
(b) The Opera.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The Flag.
3. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
4. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
5. Where does the Narrator meet his friend from East Berlin to play pinball?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
2. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
3. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
4. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
5. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)