|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the land six miles out of Berlin that the Narrator notices before they see greenery?
(a) Volcanic ash.
(c) Lime dust.
2. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
(a) East Germans.
(b) West Germans.
(c) Southern Germans.
(d) Northern Germans.
3. What did the Narrator and Pommerer argue about the Commission on Order and Security report?
(a) Whether it mandated suspicious activity.
(b) Whether it symbolized the power of their government.
(c) Whether it was the same as that under Nazism.
(d) Whether it was sympathetic to their cause.
4. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His neighborhood.
(b) His friend's death.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His life.
5. Who does the Narrator dream about when he takes his first visit to the DDR?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
2. Where did Lena grow up?
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
5. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)