|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
(a) His Kreuzberg garret.
(b) His underground station.
(c) His Roman villa.
(d) His suburban paradise.
2. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
(b) For stealing tires.
(c) For being a metal worker.
(d) For lying to the police.
3. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
4. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
5. From what direction does Kabe jump the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
2. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
3. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
4. Where is Bolle stationed that he learns skills in sabotage?
5. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)