|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
(c) Drugging guards.
(d) Tightrope walking.
2. What pain do West Germans no longer feel strongly?
3. Where was Kabe sent because he jumped the Wall?
(a) Psychiatric evaluation.
(b) Constitutional bunker.
(c) Underground cellar.
(d) Polar extremes.
4. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
(a) Shoot together.
(b) Fight together.
(c) Pull together.
(d) Pull apart.
5. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
(a) Stasi plan.
(b) BRD agency.
(c) Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(d) Kreuzberg garret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Narrator's first landlord in Berlin?
2. Whose existence do BRD politicians deny?
3. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
4. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
5. What is the UN resolution on the evening news about that the Narrator watches on television?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)