|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
(a) For stealing tires.
(b) For being a metal worker.
(c) For lying to the police.
(d) For breaking the DDR border restriction rule.
2. What is the cordoned off section belonging to Hitler that people on both sides of the Wall stare at through binoculars?
3. Who owns the building in which the Narrator lives?
4. Who rarely meet outside the Narrator's building but can be distinguished by noise?
5. What lying outside the path to the door of the Narrator's building remains the same?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
2. How many times has Kabe jumped the Wall?
3. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
4. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
5. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)