|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
2. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A mass murderer.
(b) A parapalegic.
(c) A lost, confused soul.
(d) A convicted felon.
3. What is vandalized consistently outside the Narrator's building?
4. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
5. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. On his first visit to the wall, what does the Narrator watch?
2. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
3. Why did Bolle spend 7 years in prison?
4. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
5. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)