Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kabe claim was too quiet not to jump?
(a) His life.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His neighborhood.
(d) His friend's death.
2. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 10 month.
(b) 5 month.
(c) 12 month.
(d) 8 month.
3. When was Bolle ransomed by the BRD?
4. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside exhort people to do?
(a) Fight together.
(b) Shoot together.
(c) Pull together.
(d) Pull apart.
5. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) Abandoned farm cottages.
(b) Old industrial buildings.
(c) Broken down jeeps.
(d) New barns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
2. What do both sides of the Wall want to call Kabe?
3. Which is NOT an escape method used by people trying to jump the Wall in the early 1960s?
4. Who clings together in a new life in the West?
5. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)