|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
2. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
3. Who is the stranger that comes to talk to Pommerer in the bar and buys a round of drinks?
(a) A BRD official.
(b) A DDR spy.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A shipping clerk.
4. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 12 to 2.
(b) 3 to 5.
(c) 2 to 4.
(d) 10 to 12.
5. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
(a) They turned him down.
(b) He became a double agent.
(c) He became a spy.
(d) He was captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
2. To whom does Bolle return after double crossing both the BRD and DDR?
3. When Biermann is exiled, what do his supporters in East Berlin fear?
4. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
5. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)