|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Eastern boys' friend that joins them in jumping the Wall?
2. What is the subject of the documentary that the Narrator watches with Pommerer?
(a) The war.
(b) The partition.
(c) The reunification.
(d) The reconstruction.
3. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
(a) A Kreuzberg gathering.
(b) A Stasi official meeting.
(c) An ad hoc committee.
(d) A West Berlin court.
4. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
5. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
(c) Machine guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
2. What is Robert's defense against worry?
3. What do the banners that the Narrator sees in the countryside say about the Soviets?
4. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
5. When Biermann is exiled, what do his supporters in East Berlin fear?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)