|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seduces Lena but abandons her?
(a) A Russian priest.
(b) An Italian writer.
(c) A Red Army pilot.
(d) A Soviet count.
2. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
3. What does a West Berlin court declare Bolle to be?
(a) A parapalegic.
(b) A lost, confused soul.
(c) A convicted felon.
(d) A mass murderer.
4. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) Old industrial buildings.
(b) New barns.
(c) Abandoned farm cottages.
(d) Broken down jeeps.
5. To whom does Bolle intend to betray the DDR officials?
(a) Italian mafia.
(b) Soviet KGB.
(c) Greek police.
(d) US authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the DDR employ along the border that Gartenschläger wants to have?
2. What does Robert find always falls outside of himself when he considers events and motives?
3. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
4. What does Bolle join when he cannot find anywhere to serve after leaving the south?
5. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)