|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
2. What does Pommerer learn from the foreigners in 1945?
(a) "Peace please!"
(b) "Go away!"
(c) "Ami, go home."
(d) "Have you chewing gum?"
3. When was Bolle ransomed by the BRD?
4. What is an indulgent pleasure that the Narrator likes to do in West Berlin?
(a) Drink beer.
(b) Drive fast.
(c) Have chocolate.
(d) Eat hamburgers.
5. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Hall of Young Talent.
(b) Getty museum.
(c) Friedrichstrasse station.
(d) Underground railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was Gartenschläger arrested for treason?
2. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
3. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
4. When Bolle offered his services to the US Army for counterintelligence, what happened?
5. After gaining skills in sabotage, what does Bolle do?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)