|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
(a) 12 month.
(b) 5 month.
(c) 8 month.
(d) 10 month.
2. Why do the Eastern boys jump the Wall?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To get food.
(c) To see a film.
(d) To meet some girls.
3. Where is Gartenschläger killed?
4. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Americans.
5. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her mother and sister.
(b) Her father and brother.
(c) Her father and sister.
(d) Her mother and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
2. Who do the artists in the countryside that the Narrator meets criticize that lost the privilege of going abroad?
3. Instead of outsmarting the State, what did Biermann do that evoked criticism from his peers?
4. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
5. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)