|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gartenschläger climbs up and removes a comrade along the border, what does he luckily avoid sniping?
(a) A wire.
(b) A dog.
(c) A guard.
(d) A fence.
2. What does the Narrator travel into East Berlin on?
3. Who does the Narrator meet in Lena's family in East Berlin?
(a) Her mother and brother.
(b) Her mother and sister.
(c) Her father and sister.
(d) Her father and brother.
4. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
(a) Whether they will suffer.
(b) Whether they will fit in.
(c) Whether they will lose.
(d) Whether life is livable.
5. Where does the Narrator's aunt live?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
2. How many friends does Lena have that dress differently than others in West Germany?
3. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
4. What does the DDR employ along the border that Gartenschläger wants to have?
5. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)