|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what building does Lena find peace in that politics has not touched?
(a) A broken down villa.
(b) A courthouse.
(c) An old stately mansion.
(d) A generations-old family house.
2. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
(a) Russian underground.
(b) Soviet Union.
(c) K2 mountain top.
(d) Center City.
3. What does the stranger that buys Pommerer drinks want Pommerer to join?
(a) His train.
(b) His ship.
(c) His plant.
(d) His spy organization.
4. What is everything in the DDR about?
5. What is Gartenschläger arrested for stealing?
(a) A gun.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A robot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Pommerer's family fear would rape them?
2. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
3. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
4. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
5. Where does the Narrator's aunt live?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)