|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Eastern boy that Pommerer tells a story about jumping the Wall?
2. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
3. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
4. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
(a) A West Berlin court.
(b) A Kreuzberg gathering.
(c) A Stasi official meeting.
(d) An ad hoc committee.
5. What does the Narrator notice has been removed from all the vehicles in the West?
(a) LB insignia.
(b) AC insignia.
(c) VW insignia.
(d) FD insignia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long of a prison sentence does Bolle receive from a West Berlin court?
2. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
3. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
4. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
5. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)