|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the DDR leadership according to Pommerer?
2. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
(a) Tightrope walking.
(c) Drugging guards.
3. Why do the Narrator and Robert have to leave the cafe near the Kurfürstendamm?
(a) Demonstrations are beginning.
(b) Paranoia is building up.
(c) Alarms are going off.
(d) Violence is breaking out.
4. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) A woman with a chicken.
(b) A priest.
(c) A man with a dog.
(d) A drunkard.
5. Who hires Bolle as a full-time agent after he presents photographs and data from the BRD?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
2. What position did Bolle have in the south that he tired of?
3. Who seduces Lena but abandons her?
4. What is the enormous structure in the countryside that the Narrator notices standing out?
5. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)