|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of escape methods from the Wall became popular in the early 1960s?
(b) Drugging guards.
(d) Tightrope walking.
2. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Politics and the environment.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Guests and strangers.
(d) Art and literature.
3. What does Pommerer fear that his phone troubles are linked to?
(a) His exile from work.
(b) His support of a scientist.
(c) His fear of death.
(d) His participation in a protest.
4. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
(a) The Russian coverage of the story.
(b) The American coverage of the story.
(c) The Western coverage of the story.
(d) The Eastern coverage of the story.
5. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
(a) Machine guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
2. Where does Pommerer live in 1945?
3. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
4. At what age was Gartenschläger arrested for treason?
5. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)