|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
2. After hearing Bolle's tale, whose story does Pommerer share with the Narrator in the bar?
3. What area does not have land mines according to Pommerer?
(a) Russian underground.
(b) Center City.
(c) Soviet Union.
(d) K2 mountain top.
4. Where does Gartenschläger go with an assistant to gain access to the DDR border tools?
5. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the arrest of the Eastern boys?
2. For how many Fridays do the Eastern boys jump the Wall before they are stopped by the West Berlin patrol?
3. What does Pommerer claim that the West is controlled by?
4. Who is the co-worker that was found to have Western currency in his apartment and later is declared to be insane?
5. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)