|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert enjoy viewing different models of that the Narrator accompanies to see?
(b) Machine guns.
2. Instead of raping, what do the foreigners that visit where the Narrator lives in 1945, do instead?
(a) Buy homes.
(b) Fight indiscriminately.
(c) Burn effigies.
(d) Have love affairs.
3. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
(a) New barns.
(b) Broken down jeeps.
(c) Abandoned farm cottages.
(d) Old industrial buildings.
4. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Guests and strangers.
(b) Food and cooking.
(c) Politics and the environment.
(d) Art and literature.
5. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
2. Who is Esther deciding between to have sex with that she tells the Narrator about?
3. What does Robert think is a fairy tale for those who choose to not know better?
4. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
5. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)