|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gartenschläger killed?
2. What does Gartenschläger sell his stolen item to a news magazine for?
(a) 18,000 DM.
(b) 12,000 DM.
(c) 14,000 DM.
(d) 15,000 DM.
3. What do the neighbors of Pommerer's friends in the countryside gather to discuss?
(a) Food and cooking.
(b) Guests and strangers.
(c) Art and literature.
(d) Politics and the environment.
4. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
5. Where do Pommerer and the Narrator go to watch jazz?
(a) Hall of Young Talent.
(b) Friedrichstrasse station.
(c) Getty museum.
(d) Underground railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to distribute food and supplies in 1945 where the Narrator resides?
2. Who among the jumpers goes West to become a lumberjack?
3. Who seduces Lena but abandons her?
4. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
5. When Bolle is allowed to travel back and forth through Germany and is not arrested for his espionage, what does he become?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)