|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the best time to cross the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
(a) 3 to 5.
(b) 10 to 12.
(c) 2 to 4.
(d) 12 to 2.
2. Over what philosopher do Robert and the Narrator argue that brings them almost to blows?
3. What must Bolle learn in the West to earn the right he forfeited earlier?
(a) How to gather data.
(c) How to arrest criminals.
(d) How to fight superiors.
4. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
5. How much was Bolle ransomed for by the BRD?
(a) 150,000 DM.
(b) 20,000 DM.
(c) 50,000 DM.
(d) 100,000 DM.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Bolle return after double crossing both the BRD and DDR?
2. Where have Pommerer's friends in the countryside settled into?
3. What is Lena's family concerned about regarding West Berlin and the West in general?
4. What does Pommerer believe that East Germans have more of than West Germans?
5. Who is the only traveler at the checkpoint that the Narrator sees by the border at Heinrich Heine Strasse?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)