|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the masked people use to break the glass of storefronts near the Kurfürstendamm?
2. What does Pommerer learn from the foreigners in 1945?
(a) "Ami, go home."
(b) "Have you chewing gum?"
(c) "Go away!"
(d) "Peace please!"
3. Whose government does the Narrator find more intrusive on citizen privacy?
4. What do Western publicity folk strive to avoid according to the Narrator?
5. Where are strikes occurring that the Narrator watches on television with Pommerer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Pommerer's favorite bar, what does the Narrator complain about?
2. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
3. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
4. In 1945, where is the Narrator?
5. Where does the Narrator exit from the metro into East Berlin?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)