|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the artists in the countryside that the Narrator meets criticize that lost the privilege of going abroad?
(a) An intellectual.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A writer.
2. Who helped Pommerer survive the war?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Italians.
3. For how much money was Gartenschläger ransomed by the BRD?
4. What does Bolle push to radicalize that protests the Wall?
(a) A Kreuzberg gathering.
(b) An ad hoc committee.
(c) A West Berlin court.
(d) A Stasi official meeting.
5. Where does Bolle erect his device to preach war against the Wall?
(a) His Roman villa.
(b) His Kreuzberg garret.
(c) His suburban paradise.
(d) His underground station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bolle erect to preach war against the Wall?
2. What does the woman with bulging eyeballs that meets with Pommerer support?
3. Via what method does Bolle infiltrate the BRD?
4. Who single-handedly fought against the DDR according to Robert?
5. What is the subject of the documentary that the Narrator watches with Pommerer?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)