1. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The Russian embassy.
(b) The Wall.
(c) The airport.
(d) The helicopter pad.
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Expression and clothing.
(b) Noise and serenity.
(c) Hairstyle and practice.
(d) Singing and dancing.
3. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
4. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The Opera.
(b) The Flag.
(c) The currency.
(d) The Wall.
5. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
6. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(c) West Germans.
(d) East Germans.
7. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(c) Zoo animals.
8. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)