1. What structure zigzags through the city of Berlin?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The Russian embassy.
(c) The airport.
(d) The helicopter pad.
2. What is the remarkable difference between West and East-bound travelers at the Schonefield airport?
(a) Hairstyle and practice.
(b) Singing and dancing.
(c) Expression and clothing.
(d) Noise and serenity.
3. On maps, what does the Narrator notice is missing in West Berlin?
4. When the Narrator moves to Berlin, what has just gone up?
(a) The currency.
(b) The Opera.
(c) The Flag.
(d) The Wall.
5. Who fail to curse the uncomfortable shuttle bus after landing at the Schonefield airport?
6. Who considers themselves superior based on clothing, accessories and language?
(a) East Germans.
(b) West Germans.
7. What do the travelers heading west look upon the other travelers as?
(a) Zoo animals.
8. On the East German map, what is lacking in the West German side?
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)