Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Whose performance in the choir does Claire remark upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Claire call her ninth husband?
4. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What was Claire's father's occupation?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme of "Greed" as it applies to the play. Which characters embody greed? How is this represented?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the town of Guellen. What does the exposition tell us of the town's circumstances?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the plot of the play. Where is the exposition, rising action, climax, and denouement?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)