Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Whose performance in the choir does Claire remark upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Claire call her ninth husband?
4. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What was Claire's father's occupation?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the plot of the play. Where is the exposition, rising action, climax, and denouement?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the elements of tragedy in the play. What staging characteristics are similar to Greek Tragedy? What themes are relevant to both?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characters of the Priest and the Schoolmaster. How are their moral values different? How are the characters alike?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)