Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Whose performance in the choir does Claire remark upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Claire call her ninth husband?
4. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What was Claire's father's occupation?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the town of Guellen. What does the exposition tell us of the town's circumstances?
Essay Topic 2
Examine and analyze the character of Ill. How does this character come to embody a tragic hero? What transition does he make in the course of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the plot of the play. Where is the exposition, rising action, climax, and denouement?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)