Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Whose performance in the choir does Claire remark upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Claire call her ninth husband?
4. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What was Claire's father's occupation?
Discuss the theme of "Greed" as it applies to the play. Which characters embody greed? How is this represented?
Discuss the themes of vengeance and justice in The Visitor. How are these themes manifested and by whom? Are they successful?
Compare and contrast the characters of the Priest and the Schoolmaster. How are their moral values different? How are the characters alike?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)