Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Whose performance in the choir does Claire remark upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Claire call her ninth husband?
4. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What was Claire's father's occupation?
Essay Topic 1
What opinion of religion does the author express in the play? How is this thematically and symbolically represented?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the plot of the play. Where is the exposition, rising action, climax, and denouement?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the overall irony of The Visit. What in the outcome of the play is ironic about the two main characters and their situations?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)