Mid-Book Test (up to Act II, Scene III)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Of whom does Claire say "They need me, and I need them"?
2. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who do the townspeople remark spent a night in their town in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who does Ill say is a member of the Town Council in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Along with Louis Perch, who was the other witness who testified in court many years ago?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,198 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)