|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Doctor offered a job in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Stockholm College.
(b) Kalberstadt College.
(c) Erlangen University.
(d) Kaffigen College.
2. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Luther, thirteen.
(b) Revelations, nine.
(c) First Corinthians, thirteen.
(d) Matthew, thirteen.
3. Who does the author compare the character of Claire to in the postscript?
4. The author in the postscript says that under the circumstances of the play he is not sure of what?
(a) He would have acted differently.
(b) He'd have committed suicide.
(c) He would have stayed.
(d) He wouldn't have left.
5. The Schoolmaster says in his speech to the townspeople in Act 3, Scene 4, "Have we not always been a ____ community?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Hoby have?
2. Who does the Schoolmaster say he is an admirer of in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Claire say you have husbands for in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What is Claire wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Where does Mrs. Ill tell the reporters her husband is in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)