|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) She is renovating it.
(b) She burned it down.
(c) She owns it.
(d) She is going to buy it.
2. Whose performance in the choir does Claire remark upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Doctor's.
(b) The Policeman's.
(c) The Schoolmaster's.
(d) The Mayor's.
3. What does Claire call her ninth husband?
4. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Revelations, nine.
(b) Matthew, thirteen.
(c) Luther, thirteen.
(d) First Corinthians, thirteen.
5. What was Claire's father's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Schoolmaster claim the town is moved by in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. In the postscript, how does the author say he considers himself in comparison to the characters of the play?
3. Who owns Konrad's Village Wood?
4. Who does the Schoolmaster say he is an admirer of in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does the Schoolmaster claim the town is "not" moved by in its actions in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)