|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say the world turned her into in Act 3?
(a) A millionaire.
(b) A madame.
(c) A witch.
(d) A whore.
2. What does the Schoolmaster claim the town is moved by in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. How does the author say the characters speak in the final scene in the postscript?
(a) A relaxed fashion.
(b) A formal fashion.
(c) An abstract fashion.
(d) With determination.
4. What does the author claim must not be overlooked in the character of Claire?
(a) Sense of evil.
(b) Sense of humor.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her intelligence.
5. Who does Ill tell the Priest to pray for in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author compare the character of Claire to in the postscript?
2. What does Claire say she plans to turn the world into in Act 3?
3. What does Claire say you have husbands for in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does the Schoolmaster claim is the root of much evil in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. Where is tea being served to the ladies after the vote in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)