|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ill cry out after the vote in Act 3, Scene 4?
(b) "My God!"
(c) "Help me!"
2. To whom was Claire's shortest marriage?
(a) Count Holk.
(b) Lord Ishmael.
(c) The Duke of Winchester.
(d) The Armenian.
3. Who does Claire say will be following after the eunuchs soon in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The musician.
(c) The butler.
4. Who has performed guest shows at the town auditorium?
(a) The Oneida Repertory Players.
(b) The Kaffigen Repertory Players.
(c) The French Repertory Theatre.
(d) The Kalberstadt Repertory Players.
5. What does Claire say she plans to turn the world into in Act 3?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) Her destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Ill tell the reporters her husband is in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Why does the reporter ask the Mayor to redo the vote in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Who owns Konrad's Village Wood?
4. The author states in the postscript that the townspeople must emphatically not be portrayed as what?
5. Who is speaking at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)