|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to speak up to the reporters in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) The Mayor.
(c) The Policeman.
(d) The Schoolmaster.
2. The author writes in the postscript that Ill's family is not wicked, only what?
3. What establishment did Claire send the eunuchs to in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Her prison.
(b) Her brothel.
(c) Her factory.
(d) Her opium den.
4. Where was the Schoolmaster offered a job in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Kalberstadt College.
(b) Kaffigen College.
(c) Humboldt University.
(d) Stockholm College.
5. Where do Claire and Ill meet in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The Golden Apple.
(b) Petersen's Barn.
(c) Ill's store.
(d) Konrad's Village Wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Claire's father's occupation?
2. What did the choir perform in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who does Claire say her ninth husband reminds her of in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does the Schoolmaster claim the town is moved by in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What does Ill cry out after the vote in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)