Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Schoolmaster claim is the root of much evil in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. In the postscript, how does the author say he considers himself in comparison to the characters of the play?
(a) Removed from.
(b) Filled with judgment.
(c) At no great remove.
(d) Owning of.
3. Who is taking a course in literature in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What is the principle concern that Claire's visitors come to speak to her about in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) The Library.
(d) The Schools.
5. Who took away the child that Claire bore?
(a) State Agency.
(b) Women's Programme.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) The Adoption Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author say the characters speak in the final scene in the postscript?
2. In the postscript, the author writes that he has portrayed action and not what?
3. What is Ill doing upstairs in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Ill ask for in his final moments in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What does Claire invite her visitors to sit upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)