|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire order her ninth husband to do in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Go for a drive.
(b) Stop thinking.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Think harder.
2. What does Ill's family leave him to go do in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Go for a drive in the country.
(b) Go visit relatives.
(c) See a movie.
(d) Go to church.
3. How does the author say the characters speak in the final scene in the postscript?
(a) With determination.
(b) A relaxed fashion.
(c) A formal fashion.
(d) An abstract fashion.
4. What kind of car does Hoby have?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Porsche.
(d) A Cadillac.
5. How much does the painter charge Mrs. Ill for the painting in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 35 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 30 pounds.
6. The painter gives Mrs. Ill a portrait of whom in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Ill's daughter.
7. In the postscript, the author writes that he has portrayed action and not what?
8. Where does Mrs. Ill tell the reporters her husband is in Act 3, Scene 2?
9. What establishment did Claire send the eunuchs to in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Her opium den.
(b) Her prison.
(c) Her factory.
(d) Her brothel.
10. What does Claire say her marriage to Hoby was?
(a) Her longest.
(b) Her second-shortest.
(c) Her shortest.
(d) Her second-longest.
11. What has Ill's son bought in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A horse.
(c) College enrollment.
(d) A car.
12. Who does Ill tell the Priest to pray for in Act 3, Scene 4?
(c) His family.
13. Who tries to speak up to the reporters in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Policeman.
(c) The Schoolmaster.
14. Who does Claire say will be following after the eunuchs soon in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) The butler.
(d) The musician.
15. What does the Schoolmaster claim the town is "not" moved by in its actions in Act 3, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claire wearing in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is the principle concern that Claire's visitors come to speak to her about in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What kind of cigarettes does the butcher buy in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Man One says that every bridesmaid was a what in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)