|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) She is renovating it.
(b) She burned it down.
(c) She owns it.
(d) She is going to buy it.
2. Whose performance in the choir does Claire remark upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Doctor's.
(b) The Policeman's.
(c) The Schoolmaster's.
(d) The Mayor's.
3. What does Claire call her ninth husband?
4. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Revelations, nine.
(b) Matthew, thirteen.
(c) Luther, thirteen.
(d) First Corinthians, thirteen.
5. What was Claire's father's occupation?
6. What does the Schoolmaster claim the town is moved by in Act 3, Scene 4?
7. In the postscript, how does the author say he considers himself in comparison to the characters of the play?
(a) At no great remove.
(b) Removed from.
(c) Owning of.
(d) Filled with judgment.
8. Who owns Konrad's Village Wood?
(a) The Doctor.
(b) The Mayor.
9. Who does the Schoolmaster say he is an admirer of in Act 3, Scene 2?
10. What does the Schoolmaster claim the town is "not" moved by in its actions in Act 3, Scene 4?
11. What does Claire invite her visitors to sit upon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A cask.
(b) A log.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A bench.
12. What do the reporters want a photograph of Ill selling?
(a) An axe.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A fur.
(d) A dagger.
13. What is the name of the factory in the town which is mentioned in Act 3, Scene 1?
14. What does Claire use to examine her guests in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) A lorgnette.
(d) A magnifying glass.
15. Where do Claire and Ill meet in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The Golden Apple.
(b) Ill's store.
(c) Konrad's Village Wood.
(d) Petersen's Barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Man One says that every bridesmaid was a what in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is speaking at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What does the author write gives rise to speech in the postscript?
4. What does Claire say she plans to turn the world into in Act 3?
5. Who is taking a course in literature in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)