|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the townspeople say invented gunpowder in the town?
(a) Bertold Brahms.
(b) Gustav Windtroft.
(c) Bertold Schwartz.
(d) Bertold Schneiderman.
2. How does Claire drink her whiskey?
(a) On ice.
(c) As a Manhattan.
3. Where does Ill go in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The shop.
(b) The wood.
(c) The train station.
(d) The church.
4. What are the names of Claire's gum chewing brutes?
(a) Josey and Moby.
(b) Toby and Roby.
(c) Moby and Toby.
(d) Joey and Roby.
5. What animal has Claire brought with her to the town?
(a) An ocelot.
(b) A lion.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A panther.
6. What husband is Claire with when she first arrives in the town?
7. What is the name of the hotel in the town of the play?
(a) The Golden Tree.
(b) The Quartz Inn.
(c) The Goerthe Hotel.
(d) The Golden Apple.
8. What is Claire's last name?
9. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
10. How do the townspeople begin buying things in Act 2?
(a) With silver.
(b) With cash.
(c) With gold.
(d) On credit.
11. Where did the millionairess found a hospital?
12. Of whom does Claire say "They need me, and I need them"?
(a) The reporters.
(b) The children.
(c) The Town Hall.
(d) The husbands.
13. What is Ill's first name in the play?
14. What do the townspeople tell Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To marry Claire.
(b) To have an enjoyable trip.
(c) To stay or be killed.
(d) To divorce his wife.
15. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A noose.
(c) A guillotine.
(d) A statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the oil company the millionairess owns?
2. In addition to botany, what did Claire pass in school?
3. Who do the townspeople remark spent a night in their town in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the Priest say the townspeople are doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What/who is shot in front of Ill's shop in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)