|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the townspeople do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Call for Claire.
(c) Kill Ill.
(d) Drag Ill away.
2. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Money to stay.
(b) To take him to the station.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A noose.
3. What is Ill's occupation?
(d) Bus driver.
4. How do the townspeople begin buying things in Act 2?
(a) With gold.
(b) With silver.
(c) With cash.
(d) On credit.
5. What is the Policeman's name in the play?
6. What is Ill's wife's name?
7. What does Claire's husband own?
(a) Car factories.
(b) Tobacco plantations.
(c) Oil refineries.
8. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
9. What is Claire's last name?
10. Where was Claire in a plane crash?
11. What does the Mayor inform Ill in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He is going to be killed.
(b) He won't be mayor.
(c) His marriage is null.
(d) He is going to jail.
12. What nationality is Claire's 8th husband?
13. What kind of new typewriter has the mayor gotten in Act 2, Scene 2?
14. Who does Ill say is a member of the Town Council in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Policeman.
(c) The Postmaster.
(d) The Priest.
15. The sign at the train station in Act 2 says, "Visit the Passion Plays in _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ill in The Visit?
2. What does the priest have in Act 2, Scene 2 which startles Ill?
3. From what language is The Visit translated?
4. What was Claire's maiden name?
5. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Ill note that the townspeople are all owning new?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)