|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Priest say the townspeople are doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Affirming life.
(b) Waiting to kill him.
(c) Enjoying life.
(d) Preparing his coffin.
2. Who is the woman who runs half naked across the stage in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is the name of the town in which The Visit takes place?
4. What is the name of the oil company the millionairess owns?
(a) Getty Oil.
(b) Armenian Oil.
(c) American Oil.
(d) Gulf Oil.
5. The Policeman tells Ill that the proposal made by Claire is what?
(a) A mistake.
(b) A joke.
(c) A treachery.
(d) A felony.
6. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To take him to the station.
(b) A noose.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) Money to stay.
7. What is Ill's wife's name?
8. Ill tells the townspeople he wrote to the Chief Constable where in Act 2, Scene 3?
9. What kind of tie is the mayor wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
10. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
11. How do the townspeople begin buying things in Act 2?
(a) On credit.
(b) With silver.
(c) With cash.
(d) With gold.
12. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
13. Where did the millionairess found a kindergarten?
14. Of whom does Claire say "They need me, and I need them"?
(a) The children.
(b) The Town Hall.
(c) The reporters.
(d) The husbands.
15. What does Ill accuse the townspeople of doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Bribing him.
(b) Crowding him.
(c) Kidnapping him.
(d) Smothering him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest have in Act 2, Scene 2 which startles Ill?
2. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What color hair did Claire have in her youth?
4. What animal has Claire brought with her to the town?
5. How much money does Claire give to the train master?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)