|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say may be reintroduced to the town upon meeting the Priest?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The school system.
(d) The museum.
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Ill note that the townspeople are all owning new?
3. Who has acquired a television set in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Ill's family.
(b) The Heimbergers.
(c) The Stockers.
(d) The Siemethofers.
4. Along with Louis Perch, who was the other witness who testified in court many years ago?
(a) Jacob Chicken.
(b) Jacob Poultry.
(c) Franz Turkey.
(d) James Perchless.
5. What was Claire's maiden name?
6. Who do the townspeople remark spent a night in their town in Act 1, Scene 1?
7. What does the Priest tell Ill to do when he flings himself on him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Kill himself.
8. What does the Priest say the townspeople are doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Enjoying life.
(b) Affirming life.
(c) Waiting to kill him.
(d) Preparing his coffin.
9. The sign at the train station in Act 2 says, "Visit the Passion Plays in _______."
10. Who is the woman who runs half naked across the stage in Act 1, Scene 1?
11. What does Ill accuse the townspeople of doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Crowding him.
(b) Bribing him.
(c) Smothering him.
(d) Kidnapping him.
12. What is Ill's first name in the play?
13. What/who is shot in front of Ill's shop in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The lion.
(c) The panther.
14. What color hair did Claire have in her youth?
15. What nationality is Claire's 8th husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Claire give to the train master?
2. The Policeman tells Ill that the proposal made by Claire is what?
3. What does Claire's husband own?
4. What husband is Claire with when she first arrives in the town?
5. In Act 2, Scene 3, what music is playing?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)