|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claire's 8th husband's occupation?
(a) Oil refiner.
(b) Film star.
(d) Nobel Prize winner.
2. How do the townspeople begin buying things in Act 2?
(a) With cash.
(b) With silver.
(c) With gold.
(d) On credit.
3. What animal has Claire brought with her to the town?
(a) An ocelot.
(b) A panther.
(c) A lion.
(d) A cougar.
4. Who was Claire's third husband?
(a) Duke of Winchester.
(b) Count Zachman.
(c) King Ferdinand.
(d) Count Holk.
5. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The train station.
(c) Petersen's Barn.
(d) The hotel.
6. Where did the millionairess found a hospital?
7. Who do the townspeople remark spent a night in their town in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. Who first calls out to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Priest.
(c) Ill's wife.
(d) The Policeman.
9. Who has acquired a television set in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Ill's family.
(b) The Siemethofers.
(c) The Heimbergers.
(d) The Stockers.
10. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To take him to the station.
(b) Money to stay.
(c) A noose.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
11. What does the mayor have sitting on his desk in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A sword.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A revolver.
12. What does the name of the town from The Visit mean in German?
13. What was the year in which the paternity trial took place?
14. What is the name Claire calls her husband upon her arrival in the town?
15. What does the Priest say the townspeople are doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Affirming life.
(b) Waiting to kill him.
(c) Preparing his coffin.
(d) Enjoying life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Schoolmaster say that one of "those little eunuchs" emigrated to?
2. What are the names of Claire's gum chewing brutes?
3. What is the name of the oil company the millionairess owns?
4. How does Claire drink her whiskey?
5. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)