|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Claire give to the train master?
2. What does Claire say may be reintroduced to the town upon meeting the Priest?
(a) The museum.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) The school system.
3. Where does the Schoolmaster say that one of "those little eunuchs" emigrated to?
4. What does Ill say the people are hunting him like in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A wild animal.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A panther.
5. What does the Priest say he is about to perform in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A mass.
(b) A marriage.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A baptism.
6. What is the Policeman's name in the play?
7. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
8. Where does Ill go in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The church.
(b) The train station.
(c) The shop.
(d) The wood.
9. What is Ill's son's name?
10. What/who is shot in front of Ill's shop in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The lion.
(d) The panther.
11. What animal has Claire brought with her to the town?
(a) A lion.
(b) An ocelot.
(c) A panther.
(d) A cougar.
12. What kind of tie is the mayor wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
13. Ill used to call Claire "my little" what?
14. Who was Claire's third husband?
(a) Duke of Winchester.
(b) Count Zachman.
(c) King Ferdinand.
(d) Count Holk.
15. What is Ill's first name in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whose arrival are the townspeople awaiting in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Ill do at the end of in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. In Act 2, Scene 3, what music is playing?
4. What does the Priest tell Ill is rising in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How do the townspeople begin buying things in Act 2?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)