|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claire drink her whiskey?
(a) As a Manhattan.
(b) On ice.
2. Who has acquired a television set in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Stockers.
(b) The Heimbergers.
(c) The Siemethofers.
(d) Ill's family.
3. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
4. What do the townspeople do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Drag Ill away.
(c) Call for Claire.
(d) Kill Ill.
5. What is Claire's 8th husband's occupation?
(b) Oil refiner.
(c) Nobel Prize winner.
(d) Film star.
6. What is the name of the town in which The Visit takes place?
7. Where was Claire in a plane crash?
8. What does the Mayor inform Ill in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He is going to jail.
(b) He is going to be killed.
(c) He won't be mayor.
(d) His marriage is null.
9. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
10. What does the name of the town from The Visit mean in German?
11. What is the name of the hotel in the town of the play?
(a) The Quartz Inn.
(b) The Golden Apple.
(c) The Golden Tree.
(d) The Goerthe Hotel.
12. What husband is Claire with when she first arrives in the town?
13. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
(a) The train station.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) Petersen's Barn.
14. What does Ill say the people are hunting him like in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A wild animal.
(c) A panther.
(d) A criminal.
15. What is Ill's first name in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Priest tell Ill to do when he flings himself on him in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How old is Ill in The Visit?
3. What does Ill do at the end of in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Where does Ill go in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What is Claire's last name?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)