|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claire drink her whiskey?
(a) As a Manhattan.
(c) On ice.
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Ill note that the townspeople are all owning new?
3. What/who is shot in front of Ill's shop in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) The lion.
(c) The panther.
4. To whom was the town museum sold in the play?
5. What was the year in which the paternity trial took place?
6. What is Claire's 8th husband's occupation?
(a) Oil refiner.
(b) Nobel Prize winner.
(d) Film star.
7. What is Claire's last name?
8. What is Ill's first name in the play?
9. Who did the millionairess have do her portrait?
10. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
11. What nationality is Claire's 8th husband?
12. Ill tells the townspeople he wrote to the Chief Constable where in Act 2, Scene 3?
13. Who do the townspeople say invented gunpowder in the town?
(a) Bertold Schneiderman.
(b) Bertold Schwartz.
(c) Gustav Windtroft.
(d) Bertold Brahms.
14. What does Ill say the people are hunting him like in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A wild animal.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A panther.
15. What do the townspeople do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Kill Ill.
(c) Drag Ill away.
(d) Call for Claire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to botany, what did Claire pass in school?
2. What does the name of the town from The Visit mean in German?
3. What is Ill's wife's name?
4. What does the Mayor inform Ill in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What was Claire's maiden name?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)