Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to botany, what did Claire pass in school?
2. What is the name of the oil company the millionairess owns?
(a) Getty Oil.
(b) American Oil.
(c) Armenian Oil.
(d) Gulf Oil.
3. What is Ill's son's name?
4. Who did the millionairess have do her portrait?
5. What does the mayor have sitting on his desk in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A sword.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A revolver.
6. Who does the Priest ask to button his soutane?
7. Where does Ill go in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The shop.
(b) The train station.
(c) The church.
(d) The wood.
8. What was the year in which the paternity trial took place?
9. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
(a) A noose.
(b) A statue.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A guillotine.
10. What does the priest have in Act 2, Scene 2 which startles Ill?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A bayonet.
(d) A dagger.
11. Where did the millionairess found a kindergarten?
12. To whom does the mayor make a toast in Act 1, Scene 1?
13. What color hair did Claire have in her youth?
14. What does the name of the town from The Visit mean in German?
15. Along with Louis Perch, who was the other witness who testified in court many years ago?
(a) Franz Turkey.
(b) Jacob Chicken.
(c) Jacob Poultry.
(d) James Perchless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ill's first name in the play?
2. What has escaped in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. How much money does Claire give to the train master?
5. What is Ill's occupation?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)