|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say may be reintroduced to the town upon meeting the Priest?
(a) The school system.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The museum.
(d) The death penalty.
2. Who has acquired a washing machine in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Heimbergers.
(b) Ill's family.
(c) The Police Headquarters.
(d) The Siemethofers.
3. In Act 2, Scene 3, what music is playing?
(a) A classical dirge.
(b) A wedding march.
(c) A funeral march.
(d) A folk song.
4. What/who is shot in front of Ill's shop in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) The lion.
(d) The panther.
5. What is the name of the town bailiff in the play?
6. What does the Priest tell Ill to do when he flings himself on him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Kill himself.
7. The sedan chair upon which Claire rides was a gift from whom?
(a) The American President.
(b) The French President.
(c) The German President.
(d) The British Prime Minister.
8. What is Ill's occupation?
(a) Bus driver.
9. From what language is The Visit translated?
10. How does Claire drink her whiskey?
(b) As a Manhattan.
(c) On ice.
11. The Priest tells Ill, "You are your own ____."
12. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is playing music?
13. What animal has Claire brought with her to the town?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A panther.
(c) A lion.
(d) An ocelot.
14. In addition to botany, what did Claire pass in school?
15. Who composed a quartet in the town of The Visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Claire's third husband?
2. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
3. Where does Ill go in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Where was Claire's first husband from?
5. What has escaped in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)