|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the millionairess found a kindergarten?
2. Ill used to call Claire "my little" what?
3. What does the name of the town from The Visit mean in German?
4. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
5. Who in the town owns a car, according to the Mayor in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) The doctor.
(c) The priest.
6. What was Claire's maiden name?
7. To whom does the mayor make a toast in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. In Act 2, Scene 3, what music is playing?
(a) A classical dirge.
(b) A wedding march.
(c) A folk song.
(d) A funeral march.
9. What is the actual name of Claire's husband when she arrives in town?
10. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
11. Where was Claire in a plane crash?
12. What animal has Claire brought with her to the town?
(a) A panther.
(b) An ocelot.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A lion.
13. What are the names of Claire's eunuchs?
(a) Toby and Roby.
(b) Koby and Loby.
(c) Joey and Roby.
(d) Moby and Toby.
14. The sedan chair upon which Claire rides was a gift from whom?
(a) The American President.
(b) The French President.
(c) The British Prime Minister.
(d) The German President.
15. What does Claire smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name Claire calls her husband upon her arrival in the town?
2. What does Ill say the people are hunting him like in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. The Priest tells Ill, "You are your own ____."
4. What is Ill's first name in the play?
5. To whom was the town museum sold in the play?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)