|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ill carrying in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A bouquet.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A notebook.
2. Who is the woman who runs half naked across the stage in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who did the millionairess have do her portrait?
4. What are the names of Claire's eunuchs?
(a) Moby and Toby.
(b) Joey and Roby.
(c) Koby and Loby.
(d) Toby and Roby.
5. Who composed a quartet in the town of The Visit?
6. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
7. In addition to botany, what did Claire pass in school?
8. Who has acquired a television set in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Stockers.
(b) The Heimbergers.
(c) Ill's family.
(d) The Siemethofers.
9. In Act 2, Scene 3, what does Ill note that the townspeople are all owning new?
10. What was Claire's maiden name?
11. What nationality is Claire's 8th husband?
12. What was the year in which the paternity trial took place?
13. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A noose.
(c) A guillotine.
(d) A statue.
14. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Money to stay.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) To take him to the station.
(d) A noose.
15. Along with Louis Perch, who was the other witness who testified in court many years ago?
(a) Jacob Poultry.
(b) James Perchless.
(c) Jacob Chicken.
(d) Franz Turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Priest tell Ill is rising in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Ill's first name in the play?
3. What does the Priest tell Ill to do when he flings himself on him in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where was Claire in a plane crash?
5. What is the name of the town bailiff in the play?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)