|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Policeman tells Ill that the proposal made by Claire is what?
(a) A felony.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A treachery.
(d) A joke.
2. What does Ill say the people are hunting him like in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A panther.
3. What does the Priest tell Ill to do when he flings himself on him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) Kill himself.
4. What is the name of the oil company the millionairess owns?
(a) Armenian Oil.
(b) Gulf Oil.
(c) Getty Oil.
(d) American Oil.
5. Where does the Schoolmaster say that one of "those little eunuchs" emigrated to?
6. Who does the Priest ask to button his soutane?
7. What has escaped in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The lion.
(b) The cougar.
(c) The panther.
(d) The madman.
8. What is the name of the town in which The Visit takes place?
9. Who first calls out to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Policeman.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) Ill's wife.
(d) The Priest.
10. Of whom does Claire say "They need me, and I need them"?
(a) The children.
(b) The Town Hall.
(c) The husbands.
(d) The reporters.
11. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A noose.
(c) Money to stay.
(d) To take him to the station.
12. To whom was the town museum sold in the play?
13. Where did the millionairess found a kindergarten?
14. What are the names of Claire's gum chewing brutes?
(a) Moby and Toby.
(b) Toby and Roby.
(c) Josey and Moby.
(d) Joey and Roby.
15. How old is Ill in The Visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ill go in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What is Claire's 8th husband's occupation?
3. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who is the woman who runs half naked across the stage in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Ill used to call Claire "my little" what?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)