|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A noose.
(b) To take him to the station.
(c) Money to stay.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. What is Ill's son's name?
3. What nationality is Claire's 8th husband?
4. Where did the millionairess found a kindergarten?
5. Who does Ill go to talk to at City Hall in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Jury.
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) The Policeman.
6. What is Ill carrying in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A bouquet.
(c) A notebook.
(d) An umbrella.
7. Ill used to call Claire "my little" what?
8. What is the name of the town bailiff in the play?
9. Of whom does Claire say "They need me, and I need them"?
(a) The husbands.
(b) The reporters.
(c) The children.
(d) The Town Hall.
10. What is the Policeman's name in the play?
11. What are the names of Claire's eunuchs?
(a) Moby and Toby.
(b) Toby and Roby.
(c) Koby and Loby.
(d) Joey and Roby.
12. The Policeman tells Ill that the proposal made by Claire is what?
(a) A joke.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A felony.
(d) A treachery.
13. To whom does the mayor make a toast in Act 1, Scene 1?
14. What do the townspeople do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Drag Ill away.
(c) Kill Ill.
(d) Call for Claire.
15. Where does the Schoolmaster say that one of "those little eunuchs" emigrated to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has acquired a washing machine in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who has acquired a television set in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who in the town owns a car, according to the Mayor in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who do the townspeople say invented gunpowder in the town?
5. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)