|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going to emigrate to in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
(a) A noose.
(b) A guillotine.
(c) A statue.
(d) A coffin.
3. Who composed a quartet in the town of The Visit?
4. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To take him to the station.
(b) Money to stay.
(c) A noose.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
5. Ill used to call Claire "my little" what?
6. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is playing music?
7. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
(a) The train station.
(b) The hotel.
(c) Petersen's Barn.
(d) The graveyard.
8. How does Claire drink her whiskey?
(a) On ice.
(b) As a Manhattan.
9. What is the name of the town in which The Visit takes place?
10. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
11. Who first calls out to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Policeman.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) The Priest.
(d) Ill's wife.
12. Along with Louis Perch, who was the other witness who testified in court many years ago?
(a) Jacob Chicken.
(b) Franz Turkey.
(c) James Perchless.
(d) Jacob Poultry.
13. Ill tells the townspeople he wrote to the Chief Constable where in Act 2, Scene 3?
14. What is the name of the oil company the millionairess owns?
(a) Armenian Oil.
(b) Getty Oil.
(c) American Oil.
(d) Gulf Oil.
15. What has escaped in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The cougar.
(b) The panther.
(c) The lion.
(d) The madman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ill say is a member of the Town Council in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Ill do at the end of in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What is Ill's son's name?
4. How much money does Claire give to the train master?
5. What is the Policeman's name in the play?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)