|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel in the town of the play?
(a) The Goerthe Hotel.
(b) The Golden Tree.
(c) The Quartz Inn.
(d) The Golden Apple.
2. Who does the Priest ask to button his soutane?
3. What does Claire's husband own?
(b) Oil refineries.
(c) Tobacco plantations.
(d) Car factories.
4. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
5. What nationality is Claire's 8th husband?
6. What is the Policeman's name in the play?
7. What husband is Claire with when she first arrives in the town?
8. Upon whose arrival are the townspeople awaiting in Act 1, Scene 1?
9. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
(a) A statue.
(b) A noose.
(c) A guillotine.
(d) A coffin.
10. Who is the woman who runs half naked across the stage in Act 1, Scene 1?
11. What animal has Claire brought with her to the town?
(a) A lion.
(b) An ocelot.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A panther.
12. Of whom does Claire say "They need me, and I need them"?
(a) The Town Hall.
(b) The husbands.
(c) The children.
(d) The reporters.
13. Where had Louis Perch emigrated to?
14. What does Ill accuse the townspeople of doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Kidnapping him.
(b) Bribing him.
(c) Crowding him.
(d) Smothering him.
15. Who does Ill go to talk to at City Hall in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Policeman.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) The Jury.
(d) The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Schoolmaster say that one of "those little eunuchs" emigrated to?
2. How old is Ill in The Visit?
3. What is the name Claire calls her husband upon her arrival in the town?
4. What does Ill do at the end of in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. To whom was the town museum sold in the play?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)