|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What husband is Claire with when she first arrives in the town?
2. What is Ill's son's name?
3. How do the townspeople begin buying things in Act 2?
(a) With cash.
(b) On credit.
(c) With gold.
(d) With silver.
4. Who does Ill go to talk to at City Hall in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Judge.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) The Jury.
(d) The Policeman.
5. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
6. Where was Claire's first husband from?
7. Where had Louis Perch emigrated to?
8. What is Ill's occupation?
(b) Bus driver.
9. What was Claire's maiden name?
10. What is the name Claire calls her husband upon her arrival in the town?
11. What color hair did Claire have in her youth?
12. Ill tells the townspeople he wrote to the Chief Constable where in Act 2, Scene 3?
13. Who was Claire's third husband?
(a) King Ferdinand.
(b) Count Zachman.
(c) Duke of Winchester.
(d) Count Holk.
14. What does the Priest say the townspeople are doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Affirming life.
(b) Enjoying life.
(c) Waiting to kill him.
(d) Preparing his coffin.
15. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
(a) Petersen's Barn.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along with Louis Perch, who was the other witness who testified in court many years ago?
2. What does the priest have in Act 2, Scene 2 which startles Ill?
3. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. The sign at the train station in Act 2 says, "Visit the Passion Plays in _______."
5. What are the names of Claire's eunuchs?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)