|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Claire say her ninth husband reminds her of in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Count Zisselman.
(b) Count Holk.
(c) The Duke of Earle.
(d) Count Alexander.
2. What is Ill doing upstairs in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. The Schoolmaster says in his speech to the townspeople in Act 3, Scene 4, "Have we not always been a ____ community?"
4. What does Claire say the world turned her into in Act 3?
(a) A madame.
(b) A millionaire.
(c) A witch.
(d) A whore.
5. What is the name of the town bailiff in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the townspeople tell Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Ill tells the townspeople he wrote to the Chief Constable where in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
4. Who speaks up with questions when Ill takes the stage at the town meeting in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What are the names of Claire's gum chewing brutes?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)