|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire use to examine her guests in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A magnifying glass.
(c) A lorgnette.
2. Who does the Schoolmaster say he is an admirer of in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What is Ill's first name in the play?
4. What was the year in which the paternity trial took place?
5. What does the Priest say the townspeople are doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Preparing his coffin.
(b) Affirming life.
(c) Waiting to kill him.
(d) Enjoying life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Priest tell Ill is rising in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What do the reporters want a photograph of Ill selling?
3. Who in the town owns a car, according to the Mayor in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who enters to speak to Claire in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)