|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
2. To whom was the town museum sold in the play?
3. What does Ill say the people are hunting him like in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A wild animal.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A panther.
(d) A criminal.
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Town Hall.
(b) Ill's shop.
(c) The church.
(d) The Golden Apple.
5. What do the townspeople tell Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To have an enjoyable trip.
(b) To divorce his wife.
(c) To marry Claire.
(d) To stay or be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Schoolmaster offered a job in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What did the choir perform in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Upon whose arrival are the townspeople awaiting in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who do the townspeople say invented gunpowder in the town?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)