|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ill say is a member of the Town Council in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Priest.
(b) The Policeman.
(c) The Postmaster.
(d) The Mayor.
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is playing music?
3. What does the Priest tell Ill to do when he flings himself on him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Kill himself.
4. Who does the Schoolmaster compare Claire to in Act 3?
5. Where does Ill go in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The wood.
(b) The church.
(c) The train station.
(d) The shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who composed a quartet in the town of The Visit?
2. Who do the townspeople say invented gunpowder in the town?
3. What is the actual name of Claire's husband when she arrives in town?
4. The painter gives Mrs. Ill a portrait of whom in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What did the choir perform in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)