|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the name of the town from The Visit mean in German?
2. Who do the townspeople say invented gunpowder in the town?
(a) Bertold Schneiderman.
(b) Gustav Windtroft.
(c) Bertold Schwartz.
(d) Bertold Brahms.
3. What is the actual name of Claire's husband when she arrives in town?
4. What is Ill's first name in the play?
5. What is the name of the town in which The Visit takes place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
2. The sedan chair upon which Claire rides was a gift from whom?
3. What color hair did Claire have in her youth?
4. How old is Ill in The Visit?
5. Who composed a quartet in the town of The Visit?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)