|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel in the town of the play?
(a) The Golden Tree.
(b) The Quartz Inn.
(c) The Golden Apple.
(d) The Goerthe Hotel.
2. Upon whose arrival are the townspeople awaiting in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Ill used to call Claire "my little" what?
4. What husband is Claire with when she first arrives in the town?
5. Who do the townspeople say invented gunpowder in the town?
(a) Bertold Schneiderman.
(b) Gustav Windtroft.
(c) Bertold Schwartz.
(d) Bertold Brahms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal has Claire brought with her to the town?
2. What color hair did Claire have in her youth?
3. What are the names of Claire's gum chewing brutes?
4. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
5. What does Claire say may be reintroduced to the town upon meeting the Priest?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)