|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town bailiff in the play?
2. Who do the townspeople say invented gunpowder in the town?
(a) Gustav Windtroft.
(b) Bertold Schwartz.
(c) Bertold Brahms.
(d) Bertold Schneiderman.
3. What are the names of Claire's gum chewing brutes?
(a) Moby and Toby.
(b) Toby and Roby.
(c) Joey and Roby.
(d) Josey and Moby.
4. What is Ill's first name in the play?
5. Upon whose arrival are the townspeople awaiting in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the townspeople remark spent a night in their town in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
3. What does Claire's husband own?
4. Who in the town owns a car, according to the Mayor in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is the name of the town in which The Visit takes place?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)