|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the name of the town from The Visit mean in German?
2. Who do the townspeople remark spent a night in their town in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who did the millionairess have do her portrait?
4. Who in the town owns a car, according to the Mayor in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The doctor.
(d) The priest.
5. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
(a) The train station.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) Petersen's Barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Policeman's name in the play?
2. What are the names of Claire's eunuchs?
3. What does Claire say may be reintroduced to the town upon meeting the Priest?
4. In addition to botany, what did Claire pass in school?
5. What does Claire's husband own?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)