|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was the town museum sold in the play?
2. How do the townspeople begin buying things in Act 2?
(a) With cash.
(b) On credit.
(c) With silver.
(d) With gold.
3. What color hair did Claire have in her youth?
4. Who does the Priest ask to button his soutane?
5. Who tries to speak up to the reporters in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Policeman.
(d) The Schoolmaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest have in Act 2, Scene 2 which startles Ill?
2. What does Claire smoke?
3. What is the name of the factory in the town which is mentioned in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Which character says he's been over-drinking lately in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)