|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which The Visit takes place?
2. What kind of new typewriter has the mayor gotten in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who says in Act 2, Scene 3, "I don't know what you're trying to do. It's up to you to go. Just get on the train"?
(a) The Priest.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) Ill's wife.
(d) The Policeman.
5. The Policeman tells Ill that the proposal made by Claire is what?
(a) A treachery.
(b) A felony.
(c) A mistake.
(d) A joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Ill referring to when she says in Act 3, "They're in fashion today"?
2. What is the name of the town bailiff in the play?
3. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What do the townspeople do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Where has Claire sent Hoby in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)