|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Claire's father's name in the play?
(a) Hildegen Wascher.
(b) Godfrey Wascher.
(c) Godfrey Zisselman.
(d) Godfrey Heinman.
2. Where was the Doctor offered a job in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Stockholm College.
(b) Kaffigen College.
(c) Kalberstadt College.
(d) Erlangen University.
3. From what passage of the bible did the Priest make a sermon in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Matthew, thirteen.
(b) Luther, thirteen.
(c) Revelations, nine.
(d) First Corinthians, thirteen.
4. What does Ill ask for in his final moments in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) A last meal.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A pipe.
5. Who has acquired a television set in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Ill's family.
(b) The Siemethofers.
(c) The Heimbergers.
(d) The Stockers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has escaped in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Claire say of Sunshine Square in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going to emigrate to in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
5. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)