|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ill's occupation?
(c) Bus driver.
2. What was the year in which the paternity trial took place?
3. What does Claire say may be reintroduced to the town upon meeting the Priest?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) The museum.
(c) The school system.
(d) The hospital.
4. The sedan chair upon which Claire rides was a gift from whom?
(a) The British Prime Minister.
(b) The German President.
(c) The French President.
(d) The American President.
5. Where did the millionairess found a hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claire's 8th husband's occupation?
2. What is the name of the hotel in the town of the play?
3. What husband is Claire with when she first arrives in the town?
4. How does Claire drink her whiskey?
5. Who did the millionairess have do her portrait?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)