|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
2. The sedan chair upon which Claire rides was a gift from whom?
(a) The French President.
(b) The British Prime Minister.
(c) The American President.
(d) The German President.
3. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
(a) The train station.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The hotel.
(d) Petersen's Barn.
4. What is Ill's son's name?
5. What is Ill's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Along with Louis Perch, who was the other witness who testified in court many years ago?
2. In addition to botany, what did Claire pass in school?
3. What does Claire say may be reintroduced to the town upon meeting the Priest?
4. Who did the millionairess have do her portrait?
5. What was the year in which the paternity trial took place?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)