|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the factory in the town which is mentioned in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What does the Priest say he is about to perform in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A baptism.
(c) A marriage.
(d) A mass.
3. What are the names of Claire's eunuchs?
(a) Moby and Toby.
(b) Koby and Loby.
(c) Joey and Roby.
(d) Toby and Roby.
4. What does the Priest tell Ill is rising in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The spectre of his soul.
(b) The realization of his crimes.
(c) The spectre of his guilt.
(d) The suffering of mankind.
5. The sign at the train station in Act 2 says, "Visit the Passion Plays in _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name Claire calls her husband upon her arrival in the town?
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, who is playing music?
3. What kind of car does Hoby have?
4. What does Claire tell her visitors they are covered in in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What do the townspeople tell Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)