|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Claire's gum chewing brutes?
(a) Joey and Roby.
(b) Josey and Moby.
(c) Toby and Roby.
(d) Moby and Toby.
2. What object has Claire brought with her which she has prominently displayed in the hotel?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A guillotine.
(c) A noose.
(d) A statue.
3. What is the name of the factory in the town which is mentioned in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does the Priest tell Ill is rising in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The spectre of his soul.
(b) The realization of his crimes.
(c) The spectre of his guilt.
(d) The suffering of mankind.
5. What does the Priest tell Ill to do when he flings himself on him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the townspeople do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who has acquired a washing machine in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Along with Louis Perch, who was the other witness who testified in court many years ago?
4. Who was Claire's third husband?
5. Who enters to speak to Claire in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)