|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Claire's first husband from?
2. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
3. The Policeman tells Ill that the proposal made by Claire is what?
(a) A joke.
(b) A felony.
(c) A mistake.
(d) A treachery.
4. Who first calls out to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Priest.
(c) Ill's wife.
(d) The Policeman.
5. What does Claire remark that she hates in Act 3, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. The sign at the train station in Act 2 says, "Visit the Passion Plays in _______."
2. How do the townspeople begin buying things in Act 2?
3. In Act 2, Scene 3, what music is playing?
4. Who does Ill say is a member of the Town Council in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going to emigrate to in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)