|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Claire have the two eunuchs shipped to in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) St. Martin.
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, what music is playing?
(a) A folk song.
(b) A wedding march.
(c) A classical dirge.
(d) A funeral march.
3. What was the year in which the paternity trial took place?
4. Who is taking a course in literature in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who first calls out to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Priest.
(b) Ill's wife.
(c) The Policeman.
(d) The Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claire drink her whiskey?
2. Who was Claire's third husband?
3. Where does the Schoolmaster say that one of "those little eunuchs" emigrated to?
4. What does Ill accuse the townspeople of doing in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Ill's family leave him to go do in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)