|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ill's son's name?
2. What nationality is Claire's 8th husband?
3. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
4. What does Claire offer to Ill in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A flower.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A cigarette.
5. Where does Ill tell the townspeople he is going first in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the townspeople tell Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. The Policeman tells Ill that the proposal made by Claire is what?
3. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
4. Who owns Konrad's Village Wood?
5. Who says in Act 2, Scene 3, "I don't know what you're trying to do. It's up to you to go. Just get on the train"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)