|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the townspeople do at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Kill Ill.
(c) Drag Ill away.
(d) Call for Claire.
2. What is Ill's occupation?
(d) Bus driver.
3. Who does Ill say is a member of the Town Council in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Postmaster.
(c) The Priest.
(d) The Policeman.
4. What nationality is Claire's 8th husband?
5. The sign at the train station in Act 2 says, "Visit the Passion Plays in _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire smoke?
2. Who owns Konrad's Village Wood?
3. What does Claire say you have husbands for in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who says in Act 2, Scene 3, "I don't know what you're trying to do. It's up to you to go. Just get on the train"?
5. What does Claire offer to Ill in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)