|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scene III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ill's family leave him to go do in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) See a movie.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Go for a drive in the country.
(d) Go visit relatives.
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, what music is playing?
(a) A wedding march.
(b) A funeral march.
(c) A classical dirge.
(d) A folk song.
3. What season is it in Act 2 of The Visit?
4. What has Ill's son bought in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A carriage.
(b) College enrollment.
(c) A car.
(d) A horse.
5. Who buys Cognac in Ill's store?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the townspeople offer to Ill in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who is the woman who runs half naked across the stage in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is taking a course in literature in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who does Claire say her ninth husband reminds her of in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What is Ill carrying in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)