Act I, Scene I
1. From what language is The Visit translated?
2. What is the location where Act 1, Scene 1 begins?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) Petersen's Barn.
(c) The train station.
(d) The hotel.
3. What is the name of the town in which The Visit takes place?
4. What does the name of the town from The Visit mean in German?
5. Where did the millionairess found a hospital?
6. Where did the millionairess found a kindergarten?
7. Who did the millionairess have do her portrait?
8. What is the name of the oil company the millionairess owns?
(a) Getty Oil.
(b) Armenian Oil.
(c) American Oil.
(d) Gulf Oil.
9. Who do the townspeople remark spent a night in their town in Act 1, Scene 1?
10. What is the name of the hotel in the town of the play?
(a) The Golden Apple.
(b) The Quartz Inn.
(c) The Golden Tree.
(d) The Goerthe Hotel.
This section contains 3,248 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)