Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
(b) A local coffee shop.
(c) Public parks.
(d) Public health care.
2. Which of the following is not in violation of human survival as stated by the objectivist principle?
3. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
4. Rand believes that the socialist theory as a whole is _______.
(b) Morally correct.
(c) Honorably intended.
5. According to Ayn Rand, the major problem of socialism is the denial of what type of rights?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major historical event ended just two decades before the essay, "The Monument Builders" was written?
2. According to Rand, what do humans need if they are to live in a society?
3. The principle of collectivized ethics supposes that one must live for the benefit of what?
4. With which country's form of government does Rand largely agree?
5. Rand vies for a political system in which public projects are not ________ society.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)