|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was the essay, "The Divine Right of Stagnation," written?
2. According to Ayn Rand, this is the only time physical force is warranted.
(a) Self defense.
(c) Government mandates.
(d) Crime of passion.
3. Some may claim that Ayn Rand's proposal for government financing is _______.
(c) Something to be considered.
4. In which year was the Civil Rights Bill passed?
5. Denying an individual his right to property is synonymous with denying him his right to _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the extreme example Rand uses to illustrate what can go wrong in a society that doesn't uphold the rights of the individual?
2. Which of the following is not in violation of human survival as stated by the objectivist principle?
3. According to Ayn Rand, the major problem of socialism is the denial of what type of rights?
4. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
5. Rand calls government taxation laws an initiation of _________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)