|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, "Government Financing in a Free Society", Ayn Rand (1964).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Branden, which word is intellectually confused with "selfishness?"
(c) Self amorous.
2. According to Ayn Rand, on what basis must the individual give to public works?
3. Rand vies for a political system in which public projects are not ________ society.
(a) Forced upon.
(b) Achieved by.
(c) Completed within.
(d) Created by.
4. In which year was Rand's essay, "Collectivized Ethics," published?
5. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
(a) Public health care.
(b) Public parks.
(d) A local coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
2. Which political system does Rand mention in "Collectivized Ethics," where she states men are free to produce and compete?
3. What basis are you acting on If you audition for a Broadway show, you are a poor singer, but you have always have wanted to sing?
4. What country did Rand live in throughout her adulthood?
5. What method does Rand give for implementing her government financing plan?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)