|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, "Government Financing in a Free Society", Ayn Rand (1964).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand calls government taxation laws an initiation of _________.
2. Some may claim that Ayn Rand's proposal for government financing is _______.
(b) Something to be considered.
3. In Rand's essay, "Collectivized Ethics," Rand mentions which system of government in relation to collectivized ethics?
4. According to Branden, which word is intellectually confused with "selfishness?"
(b) Self amorous.
5. With which country's form of government does Rand largely agree?
(a) United Kingdom.
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
2. Which political system does Rand mention in "Collectivized Ethics," where she states men are free to produce and compete?
3. What notion does Branden attempt to refute in his essay, "Isn't Everyone Selfish"?
4. According to "Isn't Everyone Selfish?", one must ask which question about the desired action?
5. According to Branden, what do values in the context of ethics guide?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)