|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, "Government Financing in a Free Society", Ayn Rand (1964).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The principle of collectivized ethics supposes that one must live for the benefit of what?
(d) Collective whole.
2. Which of the following is not considered a public project?
(b) Public health care.
(c) A local coffee shop.
(d) Public parks.
3. Rand does not believe in public projects because the public project does not benefit whom?
(a) Every individual.
(c) Some individuals.
4. In which year was the essay, "Government Financing in a Free Society" published?
5. What method does Rand give for implementing her government financing plan?
(a) Taxation of those who make more than a specified amount.
(b) Lottery basis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which political system does the government own all societal goods and provide the people with what they need?
2. What basis are you acting on If you audition for a Broadway show, you are a poor singer, but you have always have wanted to sing?
3. What notion does Branden attempt to refute in his essay, "Isn't Everyone Selfish"?
4. Rand states in her essay, "Government Financing in a Free Society," that her proposal for government financing is ________ in practice.
5. Rand calls government taxation laws an initiation of _________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)