|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, "Government Financing in a Free Society", Ayn Rand (1964).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which country's form of government does Rand largely agree?
(a) United States.
(c) United Kingdom.
2. What basis are you acting on If you audition for a Broadway show, you are a poor singer, but you have always have wanted to sing?
3. Rand states in her essay, "Government Financing in a Free Society," that her proposal for government financing is ________ in practice.
(b) Not difficult.
(c) Not easy.
4. According to Nathaniel Branden, what word is intellectually confused with "self-sacrifice?"
5. Rand calls government taxation laws an initiation of _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ayn Rand, on what basis must the individual give to public works?
2. In which year was the essay, "Government Financing in a Free Society" published?
3. What basis are you acting on if you audition for a Broadway show, after wanting to become a singer, you are an extremely competent singer, and you have performed on stage before?
4. According to "Isn't Everyone Selfish?", one must ask which question about the desired action?
5. According to the principles of selfishness, what would be the correct route for convincing an employer that you are the proper candidate for a job?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)