|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon talk about with the neighborhood fathers who come to visit?
(b) Lawn care.
2. What is Old Mrs. Karafilis' weekly ritual?
(a) She gets a manicure.
(b) She takes a drive through the countryside.
(c) She takes an Epsom salt bath.
(d) She makes a trip to the hairdresser.
3. Where does Mary go by herself?
(a) The dry cleaner.
(b) The orthodontist's office.
(c) The post office.
(d) The hairdresser.
4. What does Trip ask Mr. Lisbon during fourth period?
(a) For permission to marry Lux.
(b) For a college recommendation.
(c) For permission to take Lux to Homecoming.
(d) For help with his science homework.
5. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
(a) Completely redecorated.
(b) Immaculately clean.
(c) Filled with boxes, old toys, bicycles, etc.
(d) Exactly as it was the night of the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
2. Which of these is not an observation made about Lux in the weeks following her removal from school?
3. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
4. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
5. Which of his daughters does Mr. Lisbon see eating M&Ms and feel as if she is a stranger?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)