|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boys find Trip, years later, to interview him?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In rehab.
(c) In Europe.
(d) Working a construction job.
2. What does Trip ask Mr. Lisbon during fourth period?
(a) For permission to take Lux to Homecoming.
(b) For permission to marry Lux.
(c) For a college recommendation.
(d) For help with his science homework.
3. Who visits Lux in the hospital?
(a) Dr. Hornicker.
(b) Miss Kilsem.
(c) Trip Fontaine.
(d) Father Moody.
4. What is Lux's real reason for going to the hospital?
(a) She twists her ankle.
(b) She has appendicitis.
(c) She wants to talk to a therapist.
(d) She suspects she's pregnant.
5. What is Mary's favorite occupation?
(b) Watching television.
(c) Reading romance novels.
(d) Looking at herself in the mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lux and Julie do instead of going to class?
2. Where does Mary go by herself?
3. What does Mr. Lisbon use paint cans for in Chapter 4?
4. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
5. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mr. Lisbon's vision of a ghost.
2. How does Mr. Lisbon's behavior at school change after Cecilia's suicide?
3. What signs did the Lisbon girls show of rejoining the community?
4. How did the Lisbons deal with their friends' and neighbors' offers of sympathy?
5. What happens on Trip Fontaine's vacation in Acapulco that changes his life significantly?
6. Why is Lux taken by ambulance to the hospital?
7. How do the boys spend the early part of the evening on June 15?
8. What rebellious activities does Lux engage in?
9. Why is Trip so flummoxed by his attraction to Lux?
10. Describe Mary Lisbon's favorite way to pass time during the imprisonment.
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)