|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boys wait for the Lisbon girls' signal the night of June 15?
(a) In the Buells' attic.
(b) On the Larsons' roof.
(c) In their old treehouse.
(d) Hidden in the Lisbons' yard.
2. Whose car do the boys take to the dance?
(a) Trip Fontaine's.
(b) Parkie Denton's.
(c) Kevin Head's.
(d) Joe Hill Conley's.
3. Which girl keeps watch for the boys?
4. Where does Old Mrs. Karafilis live?
(a) The Karafilis' attic.
(b) The Karafilis' basement.
(c) Her own house in the neighborhood.
(d) A nursing home.
5. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
(a) They give them to hospital patients.
(b) They put them in vases.
(c) They leave them to rot.
(d) They dry them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trip ask Mr. Lisbon during fourth period?
2. Where does Mary go by herself?
3. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
4. What does Trip do when faced with the headmaster one afternoon after returning from his car?
5. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)