|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Trip finally make contact with Lux?
(a) In the parking lot.
(b) During math class.
(c) At Assembly.
(d) At lunchtime.
2. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
(a) A Venus fly-trap.
(b) A large fish tank.
(c) A revolving solar system.
(d) Elaborate circuitry boards.
3. Which girl keeps watch for the boys?
4. What class does Lux Lisbon often skip with Julie Winthrop?
5. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
(a) Raking the leaves.
(b) Mulching the flowers.
(c) Removing the screens.
(d) Clearing the gutters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lux observed doing on the roof of the house?
2. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
3. What happens to Mr. Lisbon over Christmas vacation?
4. How do the girls reach out to the boys?
5. Who is Linda Perl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What signs did the Lisbon girls show of rejoining the community?
2. Describe Mary Lisbon's favorite way to pass time during the imprisonment.
3. Describe the state of the Lisbons' basement on June 15th.
4. What was "The Day of Grieving" and how was it observed?
5. How did the three older girls end their evening at the dance?
6. How did the Lisbons deal with their friends' and neighbors' offers of sympathy?
7. How do the Lisbon girls save, at least temporarily, their elm tree?
8. What is Dr. Hornicker's opinion of Lux after meeting with her in the hospital?
9. Why is Lux taken by ambulance to the hospital?
10. What do the boys see when they first look into the Lisbons' home on June 15th?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)