|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Trip Fontaine get home after the dance?
(a) He rides in Parkie's car with the others.
(b) He calls his father for a ride.
(c) He takes a cab with Lux.
(d) He walks.
2. Where do the boys wait for the Lisbon girls' signal the night of June 15?
(a) In their old treehouse.
(b) Hidden in the Lisbons' yard.
(c) In the Buells' attic.
(d) On the Larsons' roof.
3. Which girl keeps watch for the boys?
4. Who is Linda Perl?
(a) A friend of Mrs. Lisbon's.
(b) A teacher at the high school.
(c) The girls' therapist.
(d) A newspaper reporter.
5. Who fetches the Lisbons' mail?
(a) Mr. Lisbon.
(c) Mrs. Lisbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
2. What does Mr. Lisbon use paint cans for in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Old Mrs. Karafilis live?
4. What is different about Trip Fontaine's home life?
5. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)