|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Linda Perl?
(a) The girls' therapist.
(b) A teacher at the high school.
(c) A friend of Mrs. Lisbon's.
(d) A newspaper reporter.
2. What is different about Trip Fontaine's home life?
(a) He lives without electricity.
(b) His father is gay.
(c) He lives with his grandparents.
(d) He has a child.
3. What is Mary's favorite occupation?
(a) Reading romance novels.
(b) Looking at herself in the mirror.
(c) Watching television.
4. What does Trip ask Mr. Lisbon during fourth period?
(a) For help with his science homework.
(b) For a college recommendation.
(c) For permission to take Lux to Homecoming.
(d) For permission to marry Lux.
5. What is Old Mrs. Karafilis' weekly ritual?
(a) She makes a trip to the hairdresser.
(b) She gets a manicure.
(c) She takes a drive through the countryside.
(d) She takes an Epsom salt bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the neighbors suspect the Lisbons are getting their food from?
2. Where does Old Mrs. Karafilis live?
3. What kind of music does Mrs. Lisbon listen to?
4. What does Mr. Lisbon talk about with the neighborhood fathers who come to visit?
5. What does Lux take with her to the hospital?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)