|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his daughters does Mr. Lisbon see eating M&Ms and feel as if she is a stranger?
2. What does Trip do when faced with the headmaster one afternoon after returning from his car?
(a) He turns and leaves school.
(b) He walks right by him.
(c) He ducks into the wrong classroom.
(d) He dashes to the bathroom.
3. Where do the boys wait for the Lisbon girls' signal the night of June 15?
(a) In their old treehouse.
(b) On the Larsons' roof.
(c) In the Buells' attic.
(d) Hidden in the Lisbons' yard.
4. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
(a) Raking the leaves.
(b) Removing the screens.
(c) Clearing the gutters.
(d) Mulching the flowers.
5. What kind of music does Mrs. Lisbon listen to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Lisbon take the girls after removing them from school?
2. Which of the following is not a condition of the girls' attendance at the Homecoming dance?
3. What does Trip do in his car during the day?
4. What is Mary's favorite occupation?
5. What do the boys find in the basement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the state of the Lisbon house in Chapter 4.
2. Describe three ways in which the Lisbon girls tried to contact the boys.
3. Describe Mary Lisbon's favorite way to pass time during the imprisonment.
4. How does Mr. Lisbon's behavior at school change after Cecilia's suicide?
5. How did Lux's date end?
6. How did the three older girls end their evening at the dance?
7. What is Dr. Hornicker's opinion of Lux after meeting with her in the hospital?
8. What do the boys make of Therese's ham radio conversations?
9. What signs did the Lisbon girls show of rejoining the community?
10. What is Mrs. Lisbon's reaction to Lux's disobedience?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)