|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whom does Dominic Palazzano have a crush?
(a) Diana Porter.
(b) Cecilia Lisbon.
(c) Lux Lisbon.
(d) Amy Schraff.
2. How does Cecilia first attempt suicide?
(a) Hanging herself.
(b) Jumping out of her window.
(c) Slitting her wrists.
(d) Taking sleeping pills.
3. Which Lisbon sister likes to sunbathe in a bikini?
4. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
(a) The girls' bronzed baby shoes.
(b) His tools.
(c) Old photographs.
(d) An autographed baseball.
5. Where is Cecilia during the majority of the party?
(a) In a corner.
(b) On a barstool.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
2. What does Mr. Lisbon find Cecilia doing in preparation for the party?
3. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
4. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
5. In what room do the girls hold their first party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Cecilia Lisbon's first attempt at suicide.
2. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
3. How did the emergency workers retrieve Cecilia's body?
4. How did it happen that Paul Baldino found Cecilia in the bathtub?
5. What does Peter Sissen find in the Lisbon girls' bathroom?
6. Name three events the boys read about in Cecilia's diary.
7. Describe Cecilia's ascent from the party to her bedroom.
8. When Peter Sissen reports back to the boys about his time inside the Lisbon house, what does Paul Baldino vow to do?
9. What does Cecilia look like in her coffin?
10. Who was Dominic Palazzano and what was his part in Cecilia's story?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)