|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
(a) An autographed baseball.
(b) Old photographs.
(c) His tools.
(d) The girls' bronzed baby shoes.
2. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
(a) The roof of the neighbors' house.
(b) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
(c) The Lisbons' porch.
(d) The Lisbons' yard.
3. There is one boy that the rest of the group of boys are afraid of. Who is he?
(a) Paul Baldino.
(b) Joe Larson.
(c) Chase Buell.
(d) Peter Sissen.
4. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
(a) She is on drugs that made her sleepy.
(b) She isn't feeling well.
(c) She is always quiet with company.
(d) She is just as sociable as usual.
5. Which Lisbon sister used a depilatory wax?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Alton?
2. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
3. What does Mr. Lisbon say was Cecilia's state of mind the day she killed herself?
4. On whom does Dominic Palazzano have a crush?
5. How does Cecilia first attempt suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peter Sissen find in the Lisbon girls' bathroom?
2. What do the adult boys discover about Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon after speaking to Mr. Lisbon?
3. What were Mr. Lisbon's problems with the cemeteries he visited?
4. Who was Dominic Palazzano and what was his part in Cecilia's story?
5. Describe the appearance of Cecilia's diary.
6. Describe Cecilia's bedroom.
7. Why does Mr. Lisbon have to take a tour of several cemeteries?
8. Describe Cecilia's ascent from the party to her bedroom.
9. How did the boys obtain Cecilia's diary?
10. Describe Cecilia Lisbon's first attempt at suicide.
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)