|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dominic from?
2. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
(c) Three times.
3. Where is Cecilia during the majority of the party?
(a) In a corner.
(b) On a barstool.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) On the couch.
4. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
(a) Hearing a new song she loved.
(b) Stroking a whale.
(c) Seeing a boy with his shirt off.
(d) Watching a movie with her favorite actor.
5. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A flood.
(c) A parade.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
2. How does Cecilia first attempt suicide?
3. On whom does Dominic Palazzano have a crush?
4. Which Lisbon girl is thought of as "the weird sister"?
5. Where are the scars Cecilia tried to hide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Dominic Palazzano and what was his part in Cecilia's story?
2. Describe Cecilia's bedroom.
3. What happens in the Baldinos' backyard to arouse neighborhood suspicions?
4. Why does Mr. Lisbon have to take a tour of several cemeteries?
5. Name three events the boys read about in Cecilia's diary.
6. What does Peter Sissen find in the Lisbon girls' bathroom?
7. Describe Cecilia's ascent from the party to her bedroom.
8. Why were the boys happy that Joe came to the party?
9. What do the adult boys discover about Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon after speaking to Mr. Lisbon?
10. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)