|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Cecilia after her first suicide attempt?
(a) Lux Lisbon.
(b) Paul Baldino.
(c) Peter Sissen.
(d) Mrs. Lisbon.
2. Who takes Cecilia's diary from the Lisbon house?
(a) The plumber.
(b) The chimney sweep.
(c) The plumber's assistant.
(d) The electrician.
3. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In the toilet.
(c) In the medicine cabinet.
(d) In the sink.
4. Which boy is the only one who has been allowed into the Lisbon home?
(a) Peter Sissen.
(b) Dominic Palazzolo.
(c) Paul Baldino.
(d) Joe Larson.
5. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
(a) Use shock paddles to restart Cecilia's heart.
(b) Attempt to give Cecilia mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
(c) Give sedatives to Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon.
(d) Saw off the stake on which Cecilia is impaled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy is known as the brainy one?
2. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Dominic end up moving to?
4. Which of the following drawings is not found in Cecilia's diary?
5. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the boys obtain Cecilia's diary?
2. What are Cecilia's two moods toward the end of the diary?
3. What were Mr. Lisbon's problems with the cemeteries he visited?
4. What does Cecilia look like in her coffin?
5. Why does Mr. Lisbon have to take a tour of several cemeteries?
6. When Peter Sissen reports back to the boys about his time inside the Lisbon house, what does Paul Baldino vow to do?
7. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
8. How did it happen that Paul Baldino found Cecilia in the bathtub?
9. Who was Dominic Palazzano and what was his part in Cecilia's story?
10. Describe Cecilia Lisbon's first attempt at suicide.
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)