|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
(a) A tour of area cemeteries.
(b) A tour of the funeral home.
(c) A tour of the hospital.
(d) A tour of local churches.
2. Whose late arrival gives life to the party?
(a) Dominic Palazzano.
(c) Sammy "the Shark" Baldino.
(d) Jeff Maldrum.
3. Which of these things is not found in Cecilia's room by Lucy Brock?
(a) A Ouija board.
(b) Tarot cards.
(c) A zodiac mobile.
(d) Black underwear.
4. What garment does Cecilia always wear?
(a) An old wedding dress.
(b) A floral scarf.
(c) Her father's sweater.
(d) A flannel nightgown.
5. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's flat.
(b) It's sunny.
(c) It's crowded.
(d) It's well-tended.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cecilia succeed in killing herself?
2. Where does Dominic end up moving to?
3. What does Mr. Lisbon find Cecilia doing in preparation for the party?
4. Which of these is NOT something the boys get Joe to do?
5. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What major revelation do the boys have upon entering the Lisbon girls' party?
2. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
3. What are Cecilia's two moods toward the end of the diary?
4. What happens in the Baldinos' backyard to arouse neighborhood suspicions?
5. Describe Cecilia's ascent from the party to her bedroom.
6. Describe Cecilia Lisbon's first attempt at suicide.
7. What do the adult boys discover about Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon after speaking to Mr. Lisbon?
8. Why were the boys happy that Joe came to the party?
9. How does the Lisbon girls' party differ from other parties the boys have attended?
10. How did the emergency workers retrieve Cecilia's body?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)