|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
2. Which Lisbon girl has a chipped tooth?
3. Where does Dominic end up moving to?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
4. What kind of music does Cecilia like to listen to?
(a) Celtic singers.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Classical pieces.
(d) Bluegrass music.
5. What is one of Cecilia's major subjects near the end of the diary?
(a) Her feelings of depression.
(b) Her crush on Dominic Palazzano.
(c) The dying elm trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a rumor that which Lisbon girl has a crush on Dominic Palazzano?
2. Which girl has a secret stash of makeup under the bathroom sink?
3. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
4. Who takes Cecilia's diary from the Lisbon house?
5. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the appearance of Cecilia's diary.
2. Describe a few of the changes the boys noticed at the Lisbon house after Cecilia came home from the hospital.
3. Why does Mr. Lisbon have to take a tour of several cemeteries?
4. Why were the boys happy that Joe came to the party?
5. What are Cecilia's two moods toward the end of the diary?
6. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
7. Name three events the boys read about in Cecilia's diary.
8. What major revelation do the boys have upon entering the Lisbon girls' party?
9. How did the boys obtain Cecilia's diary?
10. How does the Lisbon girls' party differ from other parties the boys have attended?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)