|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
(a) A tour of the funeral home.
(b) A tour of local churches.
(c) A tour of the hospital.
(d) A tour of area cemeteries.
2. What does Mrs. Pitzenberger think she sees in Cecilia's hand?
(a) A cup of punch.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A book.
3. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
(a) During the Vietnam War.
(b) During the Korean War.
(c) During a major influenza epidemic.
(d) During World War II.
4. Where is Dominic from?
5. Which boy is known as the brainy one?
(a) David Barker.
(b) Chase Buell.
(c) Kevin Head.
(d) Tim Winer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl has a secret stash of makeup under the bathroom sink?
2. Where does Dominic end up moving to?
3. How long before her death does Cecilia begin writing her diary?
4. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
5. Which Lisbon sister used a depilatory wax?
Short Essay Questions
1. What major revelation do the boys have upon entering the Lisbon girls' party?
2. What does Peter Sissen find in the Lisbon girls' bathroom?
3. Why were the boys happy that Joe came to the party?
4. How did Cecilia Lisbon die?
5. How did it happen that Paul Baldino found Cecilia in the bathtub?
6. Who was Dominic Palazzano and what was his part in Cecilia's story?
7. Describe Cecilia's ascent from the party to her bedroom.
8. Describe Cecilia Lisbon's first attempt at suicide.
9. Why does Mr. Lisbon have to take a tour of several cemeteries?
10. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)