|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Lisbon girl has a chipped tooth?
2. Where does Dominic end up moving to?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) New York.
3. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A picture of the Virgin Mary.
(c) A rosary.
(d) A book.
4. What accessory is Cecilia wearing at the party?
5. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
(b) Cheese and crackers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
2. Which of the following drawings is not found in Cecilia's diary?
3. How do people know that Cecilia has attempted suicide a second time?
4. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
5. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe a few of the changes the boys noticed at the Lisbon house after Cecilia came home from the hospital.
2. What does Cecilia look like in her coffin?
3. Describe Cecilia Lisbon's first attempt at suicide.
4. Who was Dominic Palazzano and what was his part in Cecilia's story?
5. What happens in the Baldinos' backyard to arouse neighborhood suspicions?
6. What do the adult boys discover about Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon after speaking to Mr. Lisbon?
7. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
8. What does the cemetery where Cecilia's service is held look like?
9. Describe Cecilia's bedroom.
10. What were Mr. Lisbon's problems with the cemeteries he visited?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)