|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the scars Cecilia tried to hide?
(a) On her face.
(b) On her neck.
(c) On her legs.
(d) On her wrists.
2. Which Lisbon girl is thought of as "the weird sister"?
3. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
(a) Her dry skin.
(b) Her bitten fingernails.
(c) Her chapped lips.
(d) Her bony knees.
4. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
(a) She drinks some pear juice.
(b) She writes a note for her family.
(c) She eats a cookie.
(d) She watches a TV program.
5. Which Lisbon girl has a chipped tooth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy is the only one who has been allowed into the Lisbon home?
2. Who is Mr. Alton?
3. On whom does Dominic Palazzano have a crush?
4. There is a rumor that which Lisbon girl has a crush on Dominic Palazzano?
5. Where is Cecilia during the majority of the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the boys obtain Cecilia's diary?
2. Describe the appearance of Cecilia's diary.
3. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
4. What are Cecilia's two moods toward the end of the diary?
5. Name three events the boys read about in Cecilia's diary.
6. Describe Cecilia Lisbon's first attempt at suicide.
7. How did Cecilia Lisbon die?
8. What major revelation do the boys have upon entering the Lisbon girls' party?
9. When Peter Sissen reports back to the boys about his time inside the Lisbon house, what does Paul Baldino vow to do?
10. What does the cemetery where Cecilia's service is held look like?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)