|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
(d) Three times.
2. Who finds Cecilia after her first suicide attempt?
(a) Mrs. Lisbon.
(b) Paul Baldino.
(c) Peter Sissen.
(d) Lux Lisbon.
3. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
(a) She writes a note for her family.
(b) She drinks some pear juice.
(c) She watches a TV program.
(d) She eats a cookie.
4. On whom does Dominic Palazzano have a crush?
(a) Amy Schraff.
(b) Diana Porter.
(c) Cecilia Lisbon.
(d) Lux Lisbon.
5. Which of these is NOT something the boys get Joe to do?
(a) Wiggle his ears.
(b) Call heads or tails for a coin flip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cecilia during the majority of the party?
2. What kind of music does Cecilia like to listen to?
3. Which Lisbon sister likes to sunbathe in a bikini?
4. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
5. Which boy is known as the brainy one?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Lisbon have to take a tour of several cemeteries?
2. What does Cecilia look like in her coffin?
3. Describe Cecilia's ascent from the party to her bedroom.
4. What does the cemetery where Cecilia's service is held look like?
5. Why were the boys happy that Joe came to the party?
6. What major revelation do the boys have upon entering the Lisbon girls' party?
7. How did the boys obtain Cecilia's diary?
8. Describe the appearance of Cecilia's diary.
9. What happens in the Baldinos' backyard to arouse neighborhood suspicions?
10. What were Mr. Lisbon's problems with the cemeteries he visited?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)