|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room do the girls hold their first party?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The patio.
(d) The basement.
2. Who finds Cecilia's body first?
(a) Mrs. Lisbon.
(b) Cecilia's sisters.
(c) Mr. Lisbon.
(d) Paul Baldino.
3. Where is Dominic from?
4. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
(a) That she go on anti-depressants.
(b) That they keep a closer eye on her.
(c) That they relax their rules.
(d) That she be hospitalized.
5. There is a rumor that which Lisbon girl has a crush on Dominic Palazzano?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul say the concrete tree stump in his yard is?
2. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
3. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
4. Where does Dominic end up moving to?
5. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Cecilia's bedroom.
2. What are Cecilia's two moods toward the end of the diary?
3. Name three events the boys read about in Cecilia's diary.
4. How did the boys obtain Cecilia's diary?
5. Why does Mr. Lisbon have to take a tour of several cemeteries?
6. What do the adult boys discover about Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon after speaking to Mr. Lisbon?
7. What were Mr. Lisbon's problems with the cemeteries he visited?
8. How does the Lisbon girls' party differ from other parties the boys have attended?
9. Describe the appearance of Cecilia's diary.
10. Describe Cecilia's ascent from the party to her bedroom.
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)