|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cecilia succeed in killing herself?
(a) She impales herself on a fence.
(b) She slits her wrists.
(c) She takes sleeping pills.
(d) She hangs herself.
2. What is found hanging from a crucifix in one of the girls' rooms?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A brassiere.
3. Which Lisbon girl is thought of as "the weird sister"?
4. What kind of music does Cecilia like to listen to?
(a) Classical pieces.
(b) Bluegrass music.
(c) Celtic singers.
(d) Rock music.
5. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
(a) An autographed baseball.
(b) His tools.
(c) Old photographs.
(d) The girls' bronzed baby shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl has a secret stash of makeup under the bathroom sink?
2. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
3. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
4. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
5. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Cecilia do on the last day of her life?
2. When Peter Sissen reports back to the boys about his time inside the Lisbon house, what does Paul Baldino vow to do?
3. How does the Lisbon girls' party differ from other parties the boys have attended?
4. How did the boys obtain Cecilia's diary?
5. What are Cecilia's two moods toward the end of the diary?
6. Who was Dominic Palazzano and what was his part in Cecilia's story?
7. What does Peter Sissen find in the Lisbon girls' bathroom?
8. What do the adult boys discover about Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon after speaking to Mr. Lisbon?
9. What were Mr. Lisbon's problems with the cemeteries he visited?
10. How did the emergency workers retrieve Cecilia's body?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)