|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Lisbon over Christmas vacation?
(a) He learns to ski.
(b) He buys a new car.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He leaves his job.
2. What color corsages did the boys get for the Lisbon girls?
3. Which of his daughters does Mr. Lisbon see eating M&Ms and feel as if she is a stranger?
4. Where does Mary go by herself?
(a) The orthodontist's office.
(b) The hairdresser.
(c) The dry cleaner.
(d) The post office.
5. What does Mr. Lisbon attempt to flush down the toilet?
(a) A retainer.
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) Fish flies.
6. Who is Linda Perl?
(a) A teacher at the high school.
(b) A newspaper reporter.
(c) The girls' therapist.
(d) A friend of Mrs. Lisbon's.
7. When the boys find Muffie Perry, what is she doing?
(a) Knitting sweaters for her grandchildren.
(b) Tending her grandmother's orchids.
(c) Teaching piano lessons.
(d) Caring for a houseful of cats.
8. When the boys call the Lisbon girls the second time, what do they do?
(a) They profess their love for the girls.
(b) They hang up when Lux answers.
(c) They play a song over the phone.
(d) They read a poem.
9. Where do the boys find Trip, years later, to interview him?
(a) In rehab.
(b) Working a construction job.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) In Europe.
10. What does Bonnie carry on her nightly pilgrimages outside?
(a) A photo of Cecilia.
(b) A laminated picture of the Virgin Mary.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) Her pillow.
11. Who visits Lux in the hospital?
(a) Miss Kilsem.
(b) Father Moody.
(c) Trip Fontaine.
(d) Dr. Hornicker.
12. Which of the following is not a condition of the girls' attendance at the Homecoming dance?
(a) Mr. Lisbon is a dance chaperone.
(b) They have to be home by 11 p.m.
(c) They all have to have dates.
(d) They have to drive to the dance with their parents.
13. How do the girls reach out to the boys?
(a) They make prank phone calls.
(b) They leave anonymous notes in mailboxes.
(c) They contact them with Therese's radio.
(d) They send a signed letter through the mail.
14. What major project is the Parks Department working on?
(a) Filling potholes.
(b) Removing the diseased elm trees.
(c) Street sweeping.
(d) Planting spring bulbs.
15. What class does Lux Lisbon often skip with Julie Winthrop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bonnie do outside the house each night?
2. Where does Trip finally make contact with Lux?
3. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
4. Where is Lux Lisbon's body found?
5. At the Lisbons' house, who sits next to Trip?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)