|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lux Lisbon's body found?
(a) Outside on the lawn.
(b) In her bed.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the car in the garage.
2. How do the girls reach out to the boys?
(a) They leave anonymous notes in mailboxes.
(b) They contact them with Therese's radio.
(c) They send a signed letter through the mail.
(d) They make prank phone calls.
3. Who fetches the Lisbons' mail?
(b) Mr. Lisbon.
(c) Mrs. Lisbon.
4. What do the Lisbons and Trip watch on TV?
(a) The news.
(c) A concert.
(d) A Disney program.
5. Where does Mary go by herself?
(a) The dry cleaner.
(b) The orthodontist's office.
(c) The hairdresser.
(d) The post office.
6. What is Lux's real reason for going to the hospital?
(a) She has appendicitis.
(b) She suspects she's pregnant.
(c) She wants to talk to a therapist.
(d) She twists her ankle.
7. Where does Trip finally make contact with Lux?
(a) During math class.
(b) In the parking lot.
(c) At lunchtime.
(d) At Assembly.
8. What does Mr. Lisbon talk about with the neighborhood fathers who come to visit?
(b) Lawn care.
9. What do the girls order to help them escape their boredom?
(b) The newspaper.
10. Whose car do the boys take to the dance?
(a) Joe Hill Conley's.
(b) Parkie Denton's.
(c) Kevin Head's.
(d) Trip Fontaine's.
11. What appears in the window of Cecilia's old bedroom?
(a) A candle shrine.
(b) A stained-glass decoration.
(c) A revolving Chinese lantern.
(d) Easter decorations.
12. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
(a) Exactly as it was the night of the party.
(b) Filled with boxes, old toys, bicycles, etc.
(c) Immaculately clean.
(d) Completely redecorated.
13. Where does Old Mrs. Karafilis live?
(a) A nursing home.
(b) The Karafilis' attic.
(c) The Karafilis' basement.
(d) Her own house in the neighborhood.
14. What does Mr. Lisbon use paint cans for in Chapter 4?
(a) Storing tools.
(b) Catching water leaks.
(c) Mixing paint.
(d) Watering plants.
15. What does Trip do in his car during the day?
(a) Drink alcohol.
(b) Smoke marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linda Perl?
2. What is Lux observed doing on the roof of the house?
3. What color corsages did the boys get for the Lisbon girls?
4. What does Mr. Lisbon often bring home for his daughters?
5. Where does Mrs. Lisbon take the girls after removing them from school?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)