Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon talk about with the neighborhood fathers who come to visit?
(b) Lawn care.
2. What is Old Mrs. Karafilis' weekly ritual?
(a) She gets a manicure.
(b) She takes a drive through the countryside.
(c) She takes an Epsom salt bath.
(d) She makes a trip to the hairdresser.
3. Where does Mary go by herself?
(a) The dry cleaner.
(b) The orthodontist's office.
(c) The post office.
(d) The hairdresser.
4. What does Trip ask Mr. Lisbon during fourth period?
(a) For permission to marry Lux.
(b) For a college recommendation.
(c) For permission to take Lux to Homecoming.
(d) For help with his science homework.
5. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
(a) Completely redecorated.
(b) Immaculately clean.
(c) Filled with boxes, old toys, bicycles, etc.
(d) Exactly as it was the night of the party.
6. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
(a) Outside, behind the school.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) At home.
(d) In their homerooms.
7. Which of these is not an observation made about Lux in the weeks following her removal from school?
(a) She has cold sores and is losing a patch of her hair.
(b) She has lost weight.
(c) She seems to have a large sense of charity.
(d) She seems to enjoy her activities upon the roof.
8. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
(a) They put them in vases.
(b) They leave them to rot.
(c) They dry them.
(d) They give them to hospital patients.
9. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
(a) A revolving solar system.
(b) A Venus fly-trap.
(c) Elaborate circuitry boards.
(d) A large fish tank.
10. Which of his daughters does Mr. Lisbon see eating M&Ms and feel as if she is a stranger?
11. Which of the following is not a condition of the girls' attendance at the Homecoming dance?
(a) Mr. Lisbon is a dance chaperone.
(b) They have to drive to the dance with their parents.
(c) They have to be home by 11 p.m.
(d) They all have to have dates.
12. What appears in the window of Cecilia's old bedroom?
(a) A revolving Chinese lantern.
(b) A candle shrine.
(c) Easter decorations.
(d) A stained-glass decoration.
13. Whose idea is the "Day of Grieving"?
(a) Mr. Lisbon's.
(b) Miss Arndt's.
(c) Mrs. Woodhouse's.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse's.
14. What does Lux take with her to the hospital?
(a) Her teddy bear.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Her knitting.
(d) "Reader's Digest."
15. What kind of car does Trip drive?
(a) A Trans-Am.
(b) A Mustang.
(c) A Camaro.
(d) A VW Beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the girls reach out to the boys?
2. What is Lux observed doing on the roof of the house?
3. What do Lux and Julie do instead of going to class?
4. Where do the boys wait for the Lisbon girls' signal the night of June 15?
5. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)