|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What health issue is Lux discovered to have while in the hospital?
2. What does Mr. Lisbon often bring home for his daughters?
(a) Comic books.
3. Who is Miss Lynn Kilsem?
(a) A new student.
(b) The school social worker.
(c) The school secretary.
(d) The Spanish teacher.
4. How does Trip Fontaine get home after the dance?
(a) He walks.
(b) He calls his father for a ride.
(c) He takes a cab with Lux.
(d) He rides in Parkie's car with the others.
5. What do the boys see Mary bring into her bedroom a few nights after their extended telephone exchange?
(a) A stray cat.
(b) A black trunk.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A card table.
6. What does Mr. Lisbon talk about with the neighborhood fathers who come to visit?
(d) Lawn care.
7. How do the girls reach out to the boys?
(a) They send a signed letter through the mail.
(b) They leave anonymous notes in mailboxes.
(c) They make prank phone calls.
(d) They contact them with Therese's radio.
8. Who is Linda Perl?
(a) A friend of Mrs. Lisbon's.
(b) A newspaper reporter.
(c) The girls' therapist.
(d) A teacher at the high school.
9. What does Trip ask Mr. Lisbon during fourth period?
(a) For permission to take Lux to Homecoming.
(b) For a college recommendation.
(c) For permission to marry Lux.
(d) For help with his science homework.
10. What color corsages did the boys get for the Lisbon girls?
11. Whose car do the boys take to the dance?
(a) Kevin Head's.
(b) Joe Hill Conley's.
(c) Trip Fontaine's.
(d) Parkie Denton's.
12. Who fetches the Lisbons' mail?
(b) Mrs. Lisbon.
(d) Mr. Lisbon.
13. What is Mary's favorite occupation?
(a) Reading romance novels.
(b) Looking at herself in the mirror.
(d) Watching television.
14. What is Lux observed doing on the roof of the house?
(a) Making love.
15. Where do the neighbors suspect the Lisbons are getting their food from?
(a) A friend does their grocery shopping.
(b) Mrs. Lisbon goes shopping regularly.
(c) Their well-stocked bomb shelter.
(d) Regular grocery deliveries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lux and Julie do instead of going to class?
2. What object appears randomly around the neighborhood, including under windshield wipers and between bicycle spokes?
3. What does Lux take with her to the hospital?
4. When the boys get to the Lisbon house, who is waiting for them?
5. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)