|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon find Cecilia doing in preparation for the party?
(a) Hanging streamers.
(b) Baking cookies.
(c) Tying balloons to the ceiling.
2. Which boy is the only one who has been allowed into the Lisbon home?
(a) Joe Larson.
(b) Paul Baldino.
(c) Peter Sissen.
(d) Dominic Palazzolo.
3. Where do the boys congregate after changing out of their party clothes?
(a) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
(b) The Lisbons' yard.
(c) Chase Buell's roof.
(d) Paul Baldino's home.
4. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
5. What does Dominic do to prove his love?
(a) He fights another boy.
(b) He buys her expensive jewelry.
(c) He serenades her.
(d) He jumps off the roof of his house.
6. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
(a) In the toilet.
(b) In the sink.
(c) In the medicine cabinet.
(d) In the bathtub.
7. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
8. Where are the scars Cecilia tried to hide?
(a) On her face.
(b) On her neck.
(c) On her legs.
(d) On her wrists.
9. What is Mrs. Lisbon's reaction to Cecilia's asking to leave the party?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is sad.
10. There is one boy that the rest of the group of boys are afraid of. Who is he?
(a) Paul Baldino.
(b) Chase Buell.
(c) Joe Larson.
(d) Peter Sissen.
11. What reassuring noise do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon hear as the girls get ready for the party?
(a) Cecilia's bracelets jangling.
(b) The girls arguing with one another.
(c) Loud disco music.
12. Whose late arrival gives life to the party?
(a) Jeff Maldrum.
(c) Dominic Palazzano.
(d) Sammy "the Shark" Baldino.
13. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
(a) The ground was frozen.
(b) No one had died.
(c) Cemetery workers were on strike.
(d) Everyone was being cremated.
14. Who leaves the party early?
(a) Diana Porter.
(b) Joe the Retard.
(c) Cecilia Lisbon.
(d) Mrs. Lisbon.
15. What does Paul say the concrete tree stump in his yard is?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A barbecue.
(c) The entrance to a secret tunnel.
(d) A safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Lisbon girl is thought of as "the weird sister"?
2. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
3. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
4. What is Mr. Lisbon's profession?
5. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)