|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Cecilia like to listen to?
(a) Celtic singers.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Classical pieces.
(d) Bluegrass music.
2. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
(a) In the sink.
(b) In the medicine cabinet.
(c) In the toilet.
(d) In the bathtub.
3. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
4. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
(a) A tour of the funeral home.
(b) A tour of local churches.
(c) A tour of the hospital.
(d) A tour of area cemeteries.
5. What is Mrs. Lisbon's reaction to Cecilia's asking to leave the party?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She doesn't care.
(d) She is sad.
6. In what is Cecilia buried?
(a) Her nightgown.
(b) The wedding dress she always wore.
(c) A blue flowered dress.
(d) A beige dress with a lace collar.
7. Which Lisbon girl is thought of as "the weird sister"?
8. Which boy is known as the brainy one?
(a) David Barker.
(b) Kevin Head.
(c) Tim Winer.
(d) Chase Buell.
9. Where are the scars Cecilia tried to hide?
(a) On her neck.
(b) On her legs.
(c) On her face.
(d) On her wrists.
10. What garment does Cecilia always wear?
(a) Her father's sweater.
(b) A flannel nightgown.
(c) A floral scarf.
(d) An old wedding dress.
11. What is Mr. Lisbon's profession?
(b) Public relations executive.
(d) High school math teacher.
12. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
(a) She takes a nap.
(b) She takes a bath.
(c) She reads a magazine.
(d) She helps decorate the house.
13. Which sister has her own bedroom?
14. Which girl has a secret stash of makeup under the bathroom sink?
15. Which of these things is not found in Cecilia's room by Lucy Brock?
(a) Tarot cards.
(b) A zodiac mobile.
(c) Black underwear.
(d) A Ouija board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
2. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
3. Why are the neighborhood children kept from the funeral?
4. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
5. Who finds Cecilia after her first suicide attempt?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)