Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
2. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
3. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
4. Which boy is the only one who has been allowed into the Lisbon home?
5. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
6. What is found hanging from a crucifix in one of the girls' rooms?
7. How does Cecilia first attempt suicide?
Slitting her wrists.
8. Who finds Cecilia after her first suicide attempt?
This section contains 4,078 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)