|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon find Cecilia doing in preparation for the party?
(b) Baking cookies.
(c) Hanging streamers.
(d) Tying balloons to the ceiling.
2. What is the theme of Alice O'Connor's debutante party?
(b) "Under the Sea."
(c) "Mardi Gras."
(d) "Cinderella's Ball."
3. How do people know that Cecilia has attempted suicide a second time?
(a) They hear her scream.
(b) They see it happen.
(c) They hear her fall.
(d) One of her sisters finds her.
4. Where do the boys wait for the Lisbon girls' signal the night of June 15?
(a) In their old treehouse.
(b) Hidden in the Lisbons' yard.
(c) On the Larsons' roof.
(d) In the Buells' attic.
5. How does Cecilia first attempt suicide?
(a) Hanging herself.
(b) Slitting her wrists.
(c) Jumping out of her window.
(d) Taking sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
2. What do the boys find in the basement?
3. Which girl keeps watch for the boys?
4. Where is Dominic from?
5. Who visits Lux in the hospital?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)