|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon use paint cans for in Chapter 4?
(a) Watering plants.
(b) Catching water leaks.
(c) Storing tools.
(d) Mixing paint.
2. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Thirteen months.
3. What is Cecilia doing as she goes up and down the stairs before the party?
(a) Trying on different shoes.
(b) Looking for her favorite necklace.
(c) Changing her hairdo.
(d) Trying on different outfits.
4. What is Mr. Lisbon's hobby?
(c) Crossword puzzles.
5. At the Lisbons' house, who sits next to Trip?
(b) Mrs. Lisbon.
(d) Mr Lisbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
2. What new theory does Dr. Hornicker have about the girls that he tests on Mary?
3. Why are the neighborhood children kept from the funeral?
4. Which of the following drawings is not found in Cecilia's diary?
5. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)