|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alice O'Connor make her entrance to her party?
(a) In an iron lung.
(b) On a skateboard.
(c) On a horse.
(d) In a horse-drawn carriage.
2. What is Mary wearing when her body is found?
(a) Cecilia's wedding dress.
(b) Bonnie's "hair shirt."
(c) Lux's yellow halter and jeans.
(d) A black dress and veil.
3. Where do the boys wait for the Lisbon girls' signal the night of June 15?
(a) In the Buells' attic.
(b) Hidden in the Lisbons' yard.
(c) On the Larsons' roof.
(d) In their old treehouse.
4. Who does Mr. Lisbon think for a few moments is a ghost?
(a) Mrs. Lisbon.
5. What is Lux observed doing on the roof of the house?
(d) Making love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of Alice O'Connor's debutante party?
2. What is the spit of land the town is on called?
3. At the Lisbons' house, who sits next to Trip?
4. Where do the boys congregate after changing out of their party clothes?
5. What class does Lux Lisbon often skip with Julie Winthrop?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)