|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the parent association donate to the school in the girls' memory?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A piece of artwork.
(c) A small gazebo.
(d) A wooden bench.
2. What does Mr. Lisbon attempt to flush down the toilet?
(b) A retainer.
(c) A dead mouse.
(d) Fish flies.
3. What class does Lux Lisbon often skip with Julie Winthrop?
4. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
(a) Cemetery workers were on strike.
(b) Everyone was being cremated.
(c) No one had died.
(d) The ground was frozen.
5. What does Mrs. Lisbon force Lux to destroy?
(a) Her makeup.
(b) Some of her books.
(c) Her rock and roll records.
(d) Her sexy clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What artifact copy does a reporter find that, except for one detail, is an exact match?
2. How does Old Mrs. Karafilis travel up and down stairs?
3. In what is Cecilia buried?
4. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
5. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)