|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls order to help them escape their boredom?
(c) The newspaper.
2. What is significant about the date of the girls' suicides?
(a) It is their mother's birthday.
(b) It is Cecilia's birthday.
(c) It is the anniversary of Cecilia's death.
(d) It is the anniversary of Cecilia's first suicide attempt.
3. What does Dominic do to prove his love?
(a) He serenades her.
(b) He buys her expensive jewelry.
(c) He jumps off the roof of his house.
(d) He fights another boy.
4. Where do the boys congregate after changing out of their party clothes?
(a) Paul Baldino's home.
(b) Chase Buell's roof.
(c) The Lisbons' yard.
(d) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
5. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
(a) Old photographs.
(b) His tools.
(c) The girls' bronzed baby shoes.
(d) An autographed baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
2. In what is Cecilia buried?
3. Where is Dominic from?
4. How long after her sisters' deaths did Mary live?
5. What is Lux observed doing on the roof of the house?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)