|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
(a) During the Korean War.
(b) During World War II.
(c) During the Vietnam War.
(d) During a major influenza epidemic.
2. Where does Mrs. Lisbon take the girls after removing them from school?
(a) To New York City.
(b) To their grandmother's.
(c) To visit Cecilia's grave.
(d) To a military school.
3. Where is Dominic from?
4. What spring activity do the girls not attend as usual?
(a) Spring carnival.
(b) A May Day dance.
(c) Home baseball games.
5. Where does Old Mrs. Karafilis live?
(a) The Karafilis' basement.
(b) Her own house in the neighborhood.
(c) The Karafilis' attic.
(d) A nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon find Cecilia doing in preparation for the party?
2. Which sister has her own bedroom?
3. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
4. What does Trip ask Mr. Lisbon during fourth period?
5. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)