|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Cecilia's major subjects near the end of the diary?
(a) Her feelings of depression.
(b) Her crush on Dominic Palazzano.
(c) The dying elm trees.
2. What does Dominic do to prove his love?
(a) He jumps off the roof of his house.
(b) He serenades her.
(c) He fights another boy.
(d) He buys her expensive jewelry.
3. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
(a) Immaculately clean.
(b) Exactly as it was the night of the party.
(c) Filled with boxes, old toys, bicycles, etc.
(d) Completely redecorated.
4. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
(a) The ground was frozen.
(b) Cemetery workers were on strike.
(c) No one had died.
(d) Everyone was being cremated.
5. In what is Cecilia buried?
(a) Her nightgown.
(b) A blue flowered dress.
(c) The wedding dress she always wore.
(d) A beige dress with a lace collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
2. How do people know that Cecilia has attempted suicide a second time?
3. What color corsages did the boys get for the Lisbon girls?
4. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
5. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)