|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Alton?
(a) The cemetery workers' union leader.
(b) The minister at the Lisbons' church.
(c) One of the paramedics.
(d) The funeral director.
2. What accessory is Cecilia wearing at the party?
3. Which of these is NOT something the boys get Joe to do?
(a) Wiggle his ears.
(d) Call heads or tails for a coin flip.
4. What song's lyrics are published in the newspaper as a possible cause of the Lisbon girls' suicides?
(a) "When Youth Sees No Future."
(b) "Bridge Over Troubled Water."
(c) "Cruel Crux."
(d) "Virgin Suicide."
5. Who is Miss Lynn Kilsem?
(a) The Spanish teacher.
(b) A new student.
(c) The school secretary.
(d) The school social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon use paint cans for in Chapter 4?
2. How does Therese kill herself?
3. In what room do the girls hold their first party?
4. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
5. What does Mr. Lisbon attempt to flush down the toilet?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)