|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Cecilia's major subjects near the end of the diary?
(a) Her crush on Dominic Palazzano.
(b) Her feelings of depression.
(d) The dying elm trees.
2. How does Old Mrs. Karafilis travel up and down stairs?
(a) She gets carried.
(b) She walks on her own.
(c) Using a rope tied around her waist.
(d) She uses a walker.
3. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
(a) She is just as sociable as usual.
(b) She isn't feeling well.
(c) She is always quiet with company.
(d) She is on drugs that made her sleepy.
4. What do Lux and Julie do instead of going to class?
(a) Read magazines.
(b) Meet boys behind the school.
(c) Smoke cigarettes.
(d) Go out for coffee.
5. What does Mr. Lisbon find Cecilia doing in preparation for the party?
(a) Hanging streamers.
(c) Baking cookies.
(d) Tying balloons to the ceiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the neighbors suspect the Lisbons are getting their food from?
2. How does Trip Fontaine get home after the dance?
3. Which Lisbon sister used a depilatory wax?
4. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
5. What major project is the Parks Department working on?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)