|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Therese kill herself?
(a) She slits her wrists.
(b) She sticks her head in the oven.
(c) She takes an overdose of sleeping pills and gin.
(d) She hangs herself.
2. What does Lux take with her to the hospital?
(a) "Reader's Digest."
(b) Her teddy bear.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Her knitting.
3. Who finds Cecilia's body first?
(a) Mr. Lisbon.
(b) Paul Baldino.
(c) Cecilia's sisters.
(d) Mrs. Lisbon.
4. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
(b) Cheese and crackers.
5. Who, in the boys' collective memory, has died recently?
(a) A grandmother.
(b) A town librarian.
(c) Family dogs.
(d) A great-uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
2. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
3. What reassuring noise do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon hear as the girls get ready for the party?
4. What do Lux and Julie do instead of going to class?
5. There is a rumor that which Lisbon girl has a crush on Dominic Palazzano?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)