|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A flood.
(c) A parade.
(d) A funeral.
2. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
(a) At home.
(b) Outside, behind the school.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In their homerooms.
3. Where do the neighbors suspect the Lisbons are getting their food from?
(a) A friend does their grocery shopping.
(b) Mrs. Lisbon goes shopping regularly.
(c) Their well-stocked bomb shelter.
(d) Regular grocery deliveries.
4. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
5. What happens to Mr. Lisbon over Christmas vacation?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He learns to ski.
(c) He leaves his job.
(d) He buys a new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
2. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
3. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
4. Who leaves the party early?
5. Why are the neighborhood children kept from the funeral?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)