|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Trip Fontaine get home after the dance?
(a) He takes a cab with Lux.
(b) He calls his father for a ride.
(c) He rides in Parkie's car with the others.
(d) He walks.
2. What do the boys see Mary bring into her bedroom a few nights after their extended telephone exchange?
(a) A black trunk.
(b) A card table.
(c) A stray cat.
(d) A suitcase.
3. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In their homerooms.
(c) Outside, behind the school.
(d) At home.
4. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
(a) Raking the leaves.
(b) Mulching the flowers.
(c) Removing the screens.
(d) Clearing the gutters.
5. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A picture of the Virgin Mary.
(c) A book.
(d) A stuffed animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
2. There is one boy that the rest of the group of boys are afraid of. Who is he?
3. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
4. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
5. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)