|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Therese communicate with the outside world?
(a) The telephone.
(b) Her ham radio.
(c) A pen pal.
(d) She meets a friend in her backyard.
2. What does Lux take with her to the hospital?
(a) Her diary.
(b) "Reader's Digest."
(c) Her teddy bear.
(d) Her knitting.
3. Who is Linda Perl?
(a) The girls' therapist.
(b) A teacher at the high school.
(c) A newspaper reporter.
(d) A friend of Mrs. Lisbon's.
4. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
(a) A tour of area cemeteries.
(b) A tour of the funeral home.
(c) A tour of the hospital.
(d) A tour of local churches.
5. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
(a) Her bitten fingernails.
(b) Her bony knees.
(c) Her chapped lips.
(d) Her dry skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
2. What is Old Mrs. Karafilis' weekly ritual?
3. Who visits Lux in the hospital?
4. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
5. What does Mr. Lisbon talk about with the neighborhood fathers who come to visit?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)