|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boys find Trip, years later, to interview him?
(a) Working a construction job.
(b) In Europe.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) In rehab.
2. What does Mr. Lisbon often bring home for his daughters?
(b) Comic books.
3. What do the men of the neighborhood try to remove?
(a) A stone wall.
(b) A rusted-out car.
(c) A dying elm tree.
(d) The Lisbons' fence.
4. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
(a) During the Korean War.
(b) During the Vietnam War.
(c) During a major influenza epidemic.
(d) During World War II.
5. Who is Linda Perl?
(a) A teacher at the high school.
(b) The girls' therapist.
(c) A friend of Mrs. Lisbon's.
(d) A newspaper reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon use paint cans for in Chapter 4?
2. Where is Dominic from?
3. What spring activity do the girls not attend as usual?
4. What is Old Mrs. Karafilis' weekly ritual?
5. What do the girls order to help them escape their boredom?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)