|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What health issue is Lux discovered to have while in the hospital?
2. Which sister has her own bedroom?
3. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
(a) A tour of the hospital.
(b) A tour of the funeral home.
(c) A tour of local churches.
(d) A tour of area cemeteries.
4. What color corsages did the boys get for the Lisbon girls?
5. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
(a) An injured bird.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) The elm tree in their yard.
(d) A stray cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
2. What does Bonnie do outside the house each night?
3. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
4. Whose car do the boys take to the dance?
5. What does Mr. Lisbon attempt to flush down the toilet?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)