|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the girls reach out to the boys?
(a) They send a signed letter through the mail.
(b) They leave anonymous notes in mailboxes.
(c) They make prank phone calls.
(d) They contact them with Therese's radio.
2. What is Mary's favorite occupation?
(a) Looking at herself in the mirror.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Reading romance novels.
3. When the boys find Muffie Perry, what is she doing?
(a) Knitting sweaters for her grandchildren.
(b) Teaching piano lessons.
(c) Caring for a houseful of cats.
(d) Tending her grandmother's orchids.
4. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
(a) Three times.
5. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
(a) The roof of the neighbors' house.
(b) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
(c) The Lisbons' porch.
(d) The Lisbons' yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys find in the basement?
2. Whose idea is the "Day of Grieving"?
3. How does Cecilia succeed in killing herself?
4. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
5. What is one of Cecilia's major subjects near the end of the diary?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)