|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What garment does Cecilia always wear?
(a) A flannel nightgown.
(b) An old wedding dress.
(c) Her father's sweater.
(d) A floral scarf.
2. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
(a) During a major influenza epidemic.
(b) During the Vietnam War.
(c) During the Korean War.
(d) During World War II.
3. Which of the girls engages in promiscuous sexual relationships?
4. What song's lyrics are published in the newspaper as a possible cause of the Lisbon girls' suicides?
(a) "When Youth Sees No Future."
(b) "Bridge Over Troubled Water."
(c) "Virgin Suicide."
(d) "Cruel Crux."
5. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
(a) She isn't feeling well.
(b) She is on drugs that made her sleepy.
(c) She is always quiet with company.
(d) She is just as sociable as usual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary go by herself?
2. Which boy is the only one who has been allowed into the Lisbon home?
3. Which of the following is not a condition of the girls' attendance at the Homecoming dance?
4. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
5. There is a rumor that which Lisbon girl has a crush on Dominic Palazzano?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)