|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Lisbon sister used a depilatory wax?
2. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A stray cat.
(c) The elm tree in their yard.
(d) An injured bird.
3. What appears in the window of Cecilia's old bedroom?
(a) A revolving Chinese lantern.
(b) Easter decorations.
(c) A stained-glass decoration.
(d) A candle shrine.
4. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
(a) Filled with boxes, old toys, bicycles, etc.
(b) Completely redecorated.
(c) Immaculately clean.
(d) Exactly as it was the night of the party.
5. Which of these is NOT something the boys get Joe to do?
(a) Call heads or tails for a coin flip.
(d) Wiggle his ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon often bring home for his daughters?
2. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
3. What object appears randomly around the neighborhood, including under windshield wipers and between bicycle spokes?
4. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
5. What does Dominic do to prove his love?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)