|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Cecilia's diary from the Lisbon house?
(a) The plumber's assistant.
(b) The plumber.
(c) The electrician.
(d) The chimney sweep.
2. What does Mr. Lisbon use paint cans for in Chapter 4?
(a) Watering plants.
(b) Storing tools.
(c) Catching water leaks.
(d) Mixing paint.
3. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
(a) In their homerooms.
(b) At home.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Outside, behind the school.
4. How does Trip Fontaine get home after the dance?
(a) He rides in Parkie's car with the others.
(b) He takes a cab with Lux.
(c) He walks.
(d) He calls his father for a ride.
5. Who finds Cecilia's body first?
(a) Cecilia's sisters.
(b) Paul Baldino.
(c) Mrs. Lisbon.
(d) Mr. Lisbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spring activity do the girls not attend as usual?
2. What do the boys find in the basement?
3. What does Trip do when faced with the headmaster one afternoon after returning from his car?
4. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
5. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)