|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Trip Fontaine's home life?
(a) He lives with his grandparents.
(b) He has a child.
(c) He lives without electricity.
(d) His father is gay.
2. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
(a) Everyone was being cremated.
(b) Cemetery workers were on strike.
(c) No one had died.
(d) The ground was frozen.
3. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
(a) A revolving solar system.
(b) Elaborate circuitry boards.
(c) A large fish tank.
(d) A Venus fly-trap.
4. What does Mr. Lisbon attempt to flush down the toilet?
(a) Fish flies.
(b) A dead mouse.
(d) A retainer.
5. What do Trip and Lux do under the bleachers?
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Drink peach schnapps.
(d) Make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
2. What are the green pamphlets sent out by the Chamber of Commerce about?
3. What is Mr. Lisbon's hobby?
4. Who finds Cecilia's body first?
5. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)