|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dominic end up moving to?
(a) New York.
(b) New Mexico.
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) New Jersey.
2. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's flat.
(b) It's well-tended.
(c) It's crowded.
(d) It's sunny.
3. What garment does Cecilia always wear?
(a) An old wedding dress.
(b) A floral scarf.
(c) A flannel nightgown.
(d) Her father's sweater.
4. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
(a) She watches a TV program.
(b) She writes a note for her family.
(c) She drinks some pear juice.
(d) She eats a cookie.
5. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
2. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
3. Who files past Cecilia's open casket?
4. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
5. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)