|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
(a) Her dry skin.
(b) Her chapped lips.
(c) Her bitten fingernails.
(d) Her bony knees.
2. What is found hanging from a crucifix in one of the girls' rooms?
(a) A brassiere.
(c) A scarf.
3. Who is Linda Perl?
(a) A newspaper reporter.
(b) The girls' therapist.
(c) A teacher at the high school.
(d) A friend of Mrs. Lisbon's.
4. In what is Cecilia buried?
(a) A beige dress with a lace collar.
(b) A blue flowered dress.
(c) The wedding dress she always wore.
(d) Her nightgown.
5. How long before her death does Cecilia begin writing her diary?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) A year and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
2. What does Dominic do to prove his love?
3. Who files past Cecilia's open casket?
4. What do the men of the neighborhood try to remove?
5. Which girl keeps watch for the boys?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)