|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pitzenberger think she sees in Cecilia's hand?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A cup of punch.
(c) A book.
(d) A suitcase.
2. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
(a) She is on drugs that made her sleepy.
(b) She is always quiet with company.
(c) She is just as sociable as usual.
(d) She isn't feeling well.
3. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
(c) Three times.
4. What are the green pamphlets sent out by the Chamber of Commerce about?
(a) Teenage suicide.
(b) Dutch elm disease.
(c) Local elections.
(d) Energy conservation.
5. What does Trip do when faced with the headmaster one afternoon after returning from his car?
(a) He dashes to the bathroom.
(b) He walks right by him.
(c) He turns and leaves school.
(d) He ducks into the wrong classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
2. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
3. Where are the scars Cecilia tried to hide?
4. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
5. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)