|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cecilia first attempt suicide?
(a) Hanging herself.
(b) Jumping out of her window.
(c) Taking sleeping pills.
(d) Slitting her wrists.
2. Which sister has her own bedroom?
3. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
(d) Cheese and crackers.
4. Which of his daughters does Mr. Lisbon see eating M&Ms and feel as if she is a stranger?
5. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
(a) Her bitten fingernails.
(b) Her bony knees.
(c) Her dry skin.
(d) Her chapped lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
2. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
3. Which girl keeps watch for the boys?
4. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
5. Why are the neighborhood children kept from the funeral?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)