|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is the "Day of Grieving"?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse's.
(b) Miss Arndt's.
(c) Mrs. Woodhouse's.
(d) Mr. Lisbon's.
2. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A flood.
(d) A parade.
3. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
(a) That they keep a closer eye on her.
(b) That they relax their rules.
(c) That she be hospitalized.
(d) That she go on anti-depressants.
4. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
(a) A Venus fly-trap.
(b) A large fish tank.
(c) A revolving solar system.
(d) Elaborate circuitry boards.
5. Who is Miss Lynn Kilsem?
(a) A new student.
(b) The school secretary.
(c) The school social worker.
(d) The Spanish teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cecilia doing as she goes up and down the stairs before the party?
2. Who is Mr. Alton?
3. How does Cecilia succeed in killing herself?
4. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
5. Who does Mr. Lisbon think for a few moments is a ghost?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)