|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
(a) In the toilet.
(b) In the sink.
(c) In the medicine cabinet.
(d) In the bathtub.
2. Where is Dominic from?
3. What is one of Cecilia's major subjects near the end of the diary?
(a) Her feelings of depression.
(c) The dying elm trees.
(d) Her crush on Dominic Palazzano.
4. What kind of music does Cecilia like to listen to?
(a) Classical pieces.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Celtic singers.
(d) Bluegrass music.
5. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
(a) Everyone was being cremated.
(b) The ground was frozen.
(c) Cemetery workers were on strike.
(d) No one had died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reassuring noise do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon hear as the girls get ready for the party?
2. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
3. What does Mr. Lisbon say was Cecilia's state of mind the day she killed herself?
4. There is one boy that the rest of the group of boys are afraid of. Who is he?
5. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)