|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found hanging from a crucifix in one of the girls' rooms?
(a) A scarf.
(d) A brassiere.
2. What garment does Cecilia always wear?
(a) A floral scarf.
(b) A flannel nightgown.
(c) An old wedding dress.
(d) Her father's sweater.
3. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
(a) The girls' bronzed baby shoes.
(b) Old photographs.
(c) An autographed baseball.
(d) His tools.
4. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
(a) Saw off the stake on which Cecilia is impaled.
(b) Use shock paddles to restart Cecilia's heart.
(c) Attempt to give Cecilia mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
(d) Give sedatives to Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon.
5. Which Lisbon sister used a depilatory wax?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the party early?
2. Why are the neighborhood children kept from the funeral?
3. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
4. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
5. In what room do the girls hold their first party?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)