|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the scars Cecilia tried to hide?
(a) On her wrists.
(b) On her legs.
(c) On her face.
(d) On her neck.
2. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
(a) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
(b) The roof of the neighbors' house.
(c) The Lisbons' yard.
(d) The Lisbons' porch.
3. There is one boy that the rest of the group of boys are afraid of. Who is he?
(a) Paul Baldino.
(b) Joe Larson.
(c) Chase Buell.
(d) Peter Sissen.
4. Which Lisbon girl has a chipped tooth?
5. What does Paul say the concrete tree stump in his yard is?
(a) A barbecue.
(b) A safe.
(c) A fountain.
(d) The entrance to a secret tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Lisbon girl is thought of as "the weird sister"?
2. What does Mr. Lisbon say was Cecilia's state of mind the day she killed herself?
3. Which of these things is not found in Cecilia's room by Lucy Brock?
4. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
5. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)