|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pitzenberger think she sees in Cecilia's hand?
(a) A cup of punch.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A book.
(d) A suitcase.
2. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A flood.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A parade.
3. Which sister has her own bedroom?
4. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
(a) Thirteen months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three weeks.
5. Who takes Cecilia's diary from the Lisbon house?
(a) The electrician.
(b) The plumber.
(c) The chimney sweep.
(d) The plumber's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
2. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
3. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
4. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
5. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)