|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
(a) She takes a nap.
(b) She helps decorate the house.
(c) She takes a bath.
(d) She reads a magazine.
2. Who leaves the party early?
(a) Diana Porter.
(b) Cecilia Lisbon.
(c) Joe the Retard.
(d) Mrs. Lisbon.
3. What is Mrs. Lisbon's reaction to Cecilia's asking to leave the party?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She doesn't care.
4. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Thirteen months.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's sunny.
(b) It's well-tended.
(c) It's flat.
(d) It's crowded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon say was Cecilia's state of mind the day she killed herself?
2. What reassuring noise do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon hear as the girls get ready for the party?
3. How long before her death does Cecilia begin writing her diary?
4. Who files past Cecilia's open casket?
5. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)