|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boys congregate after changing out of their party clothes?
(a) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
(b) Paul Baldino's home.
(c) Chase Buell's roof.
(d) The Lisbons' yard.
2. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
(a) The Lisbons' porch.
(b) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
(c) The Lisbons' yard.
(d) The roof of the neighbors' house.
3. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
(a) In the sink.
(b) In the medicine cabinet.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) In the toilet.
4. Who, in the boys' collective memory, has died recently?
(a) A town librarian.
(b) A great-uncle.
(c) A grandmother.
(d) Family dogs.
5. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
(a) She is always quiet with company.
(b) She is on drugs that made her sleepy.
(c) She is just as sociable as usual.
(d) She isn't feeling well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul say the concrete tree stump in his yard is?
2. Which girl has a secret stash of makeup under the bathroom sink?
3. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
4. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
5. Who takes Cecilia's diary from the Lisbon house?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)