|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Cecilia's diary from the Lisbon house?
(a) The plumber.
(b) The chimney sweep.
(c) The electrician.
(d) The plumber's assistant.
2. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In the sink.
(c) In the toilet.
(d) In the medicine cabinet.
3. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's crowded.
(b) It's sunny.
(c) It's well-tended.
(d) It's flat.
4. How does Cecilia first attempt suicide?
(a) Taking sleeping pills.
(b) Jumping out of her window.
(c) Slitting her wrists.
(d) Hanging herself.
5. Which boy is known as the brainy one?
(a) Kevin Head.
(b) Tim Winer.
(c) David Barker.
(d) Chase Buell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys congregate after changing out of their party clothes?
2. Which Lisbon girl has a chipped tooth?
3. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
4. Who, in the boys' collective memory, has died recently?
5. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)