|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the neighborhood children kept from the funeral?
(a) There isn't enough room in the church.
(b) To protect their minds from being contaminated by the tragedy.
(c) The Lisbons request that only adults attend.
(d) The children are supposed to be in school.
2. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
(a) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
(b) The Lisbons' porch.
(c) The roof of the neighbors' house.
(d) The Lisbons' yard.
3. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
(a) She drinks some pear juice.
(b) She watches a TV program.
(c) She eats a cookie.
(d) She writes a note for her family.
4. Who, in the boys' collective memory, has died recently?
(a) A town librarian.
(b) A great-uncle.
(c) Family dogs.
(d) A grandmother.
5. How long before her death does Cecilia begin writing her diary?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Nine months.
(d) A year and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a rumor that which Lisbon girl has a crush on Dominic Palazzano?
2. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
3. In what is Cecilia buried?
4. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
5. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)