|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Thirteen months.
2. Where are the scars Cecilia tried to hide?
(a) On her neck.
(b) On her face.
(c) On her legs.
(d) On her wrists.
3. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
(d) Three times.
4. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
(a) Attempt to give Cecilia mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
(b) Saw off the stake on which Cecilia is impaled.
(c) Give sedatives to Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon.
(d) Use shock paddles to restart Cecilia's heart.
5. Who files past Cecilia's open casket?
(a) The entire Lisbon family.
(b) Cecilia's sisters.
(c) All of the mourners.
(d) Cecilia's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
2. Which Lisbon sister likes to sunbathe in a bikini?
3. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
4. There is a rumor that which Lisbon girl has a crush on Dominic Palazzano?
5. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)