|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Lisbon's profession?
(a) Public relations executive.
(c) High school math teacher.
2. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
(a) Give sedatives to Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon.
(b) Saw off the stake on which Cecilia is impaled.
(c) Use shock paddles to restart Cecilia's heart.
(d) Attempt to give Cecilia mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
3. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Thirteen months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. How do people know that Cecilia has attempted suicide a second time?
(a) They see it happen.
(b) They hear her scream.
(c) They hear her fall.
(d) One of her sisters finds her.
5. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
(a) Old photographs.
(b) An autographed baseball.
(c) The girls' bronzed baby shoes.
(d) His tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose late arrival gives life to the party?
2. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
3. Who, in the boys' collective memory, has died recently?
4. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
5. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)