|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
(a) That they relax their rules.
(b) That they keep a closer eye on her.
(c) That she go on anti-depressants.
(d) That she be hospitalized.
2. Which Lisbon girl is thought of as "the weird sister"?
3. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
(d) Cheese and crackers.
4. There is one boy that the rest of the group of boys are afraid of. Who is he?
(a) Chase Buell.
(b) Joe Larson.
(c) Paul Baldino.
(d) Peter Sissen.
5. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
(a) She is on drugs that made her sleepy.
(b) She is just as sociable as usual.
(c) She is always quiet with company.
(d) She isn't feeling well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
2. What is Mr. Lisbon's profession?
3. Who leaves the party early?
4. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
5. What does Mrs. Lisbon notice about her daughter's appearance inside the casket?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)